Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Who Else Got This? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This? (5500 Views)

Who Else Got This Invite / Pls Who Else Got This / Who Else Got This Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This? by virtousB: 6:16pm On May 21, 2016
Good Afternoon,

You are invited for a written test on Monday 23rd May 2016.

Venue: New Armana Suites Hall, Zone 5(Opposite PDP Secreteriat),Abuja

Time:10am

Kindly COME WITH 3 CVS, 2 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS and Print the invitation sent to your email box. Call 08035737513 to speak with Amina or 234-9086140000,08023088437 to speak with Mr Alade

Best Regards

Raul Corkson
Re: Who Else Got This? by ensimba(m): 7:06am On May 22, 2016
I got the same message yesterday, but I don't have any idea of what the company is like. any body that knows somthing about them should please tell us. I hope it's not for marketing sha.
Re: Who Else Got This? by guchilady: 8:43am On May 22, 2016
I doubt its authencity,,looks like scam scamer scamest
ensimba:
I got the same message yesterday, but I don't have any idea of what the company is like. any body that knows somthing about them should please tell us. I hope it's not for marketing sha.
Re: Who Else Got This? by virtousB: 6:00pm On May 22, 2016
ensimba:
when I googled trustbond, it was trustbond mortgage that came out. Am guessing its a mortgage bank
Re: Who Else Got This? by virtousB: 5:41am On May 23, 2016
Ensimba, did you also get this? Got it around 3am
Good morning ****, how was your night? Please come straight to the executive lounge on getting to the venue as you commence immediately you get to the venue.
Re: Who Else Got This? by ensimba(m): 2:44pm On May 23, 2016
I dint received that particular message. but I was at the venue and I wrote the test. it was too tough for me though.
Re: Who Else Got This? by virtousB: 5:40pm On May 23, 2016
ensimba:
I dint received that particular message. but I was at the venue and I wrote the test. it was too tough for me though.
I was there too but I was unavoidably late. Couldnt finish up before they collected our papers. Have they sent your score to you?
Re: Who Else Got This? by ensimba(m): 11:46pm On May 24, 2016
ohh. you came late. even we that came early couldn't finish everything. the questions are too much. they sent me my scores and I went back for the interview chat.
Re: Who Else Got This? by virtousB: 2:48pm On May 25, 2016
ensimba:
ohh. you came late. even we that came early couldn't finish everything. the questions are too much. they sent me my scores and I went back for the interview chat.
did they call you for the chat or you went on your own? And how did it go? What role are they recruiting for?
Re: Who Else Got This? by ensimba(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2016
Good afternoon ..my name here

You scored 59% in the aptitude test and will have a chat with Mr. Isaac and Miss Amina at the same venue at 5.30pm. If you are recommended you will have one last stage interview in Lagos before going to Training school.

We wish you all the very best.

that was the message they sent to me. the interview went well. but I haven't heard from them yet. I don't know the specific position, but its one's performance during the training that will determine where one will be placed .
Re: Who Else Got This? by virtousB: 9:32pm On May 25, 2016
ensimba:

You scored 59% in the aptitude test and will have a chat with Mr. Isaac and Miss Amina at the same venue at 5.30pm. If you are recommended you will have one last stage interview in Lagos before going to Training school.

that was the message they sent to me. the interview went well. but I haven't heard from them yet. I don't know the specific position, but its one's performance during the training that will determine where one will be placed .
wow, congrats. All the best!
Re: Who Else Got This? by virtousB: 9:33pm On May 25, 2016
Am guessing it'll be a big catch if everything works out well
Re: Who Else Got This? by Redbird(f): 11:24pm On May 25, 2016
pls guys stay away from trustbond group except if u want to waste ur precious time and resources for nothing! I wrote there aptitude test and pass there interview last year, then went for there orange school of investment for almost 4months, throughout the training it was only one Mr Isaac that lecture us. they said no allowance they will only be giving us 7k each month, which they never paid us. At last we all just have to Go back to our homes( because almost all of us are not Lagosians) we came from different states, some of us left d jobs we have to go for d training. Mind u they never call us to explain or apologize to us about what happened. pls be very careful. I wish someone gave me this warning last year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Got This? by Redbird(f): 11:31pm On May 25, 2016
ensimba:

Did u go for d chat? I guess u only had d chat with the same person that supervised the aptitude test? Right?
Re: Who Else Got This? by ensimba(m): 11:46am On May 26, 2016
Omo thank you oo. when I went back for the interview chat. I met the same man that conducted the test and only him. that's Mr. Isaac
Re: Who Else Got This? by virtousB: 12:05pm On May 26, 2016
Redbird, thanks for the timely information. Am sure it will help people. Though I wasn't invited for the chat prolly cos I didn't pass(scored 46%) just curious to know what the job is about @ensimba, was thinking it was the man and Amina that interviewed you o
Re: Who Else Got This? by ensimba(m): 1:59pm On May 26, 2016
there was no any Amina there. it was only him I met.
Re: Who Else Got This? by ensimba(m): 3:38pm On May 26, 2016
Good Afternoon

You are invited for PANEL Interview on Saturday 28th May 2016.

Venue: Aaron\'s Suites,IBUSA AVENUE,INDEPENDENCE LAYOUT, ENUGU.

Time:12.00pm

Kindly COME WITH 3 CVS 1 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH.Call Mr Obariji or Mr Isaac on 09086120000,09086130000,09086140000 just before leaving your house.

Regards

Raul
Re: Who Else Got This? by virtousB: 8:24pm On May 26, 2016
ensimba:
Good Afternoon

Kindly COME WITH 3 CVS 1 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH.Call Mr Obariji or Mr Isaac on 09086120000,09086130000,09086140000 just before leaving your house.

Regards

Raul
lols. See wahala o better don't waste your resources
Re: Who Else Got This? by virtousB: 8:26pm On May 26, 2016
How many times will someone now submit 3 CVS? That was how we submitted during the test.. Now that paper is now expensive
Re: Who Else Got This? by ensimba(m): 8:05pm On May 28, 2016
I just tire oo.
Re: Who Else Got This? by Basalt(m): 12:38am On Jul 11, 2016
I did my interview on 9th July.

But seriously if all I am seeing here is true, what do they stand to gain from that?

I really don't believe its scam.

The interview went well and they told me that I will be trained in Lagos if everything go well.
Re: Who Else Got This? by Emeritusseun(m): 7:27am On Jul 11, 2016
@Basalt...sebi dem dey warn u now, u dey form Rambo,....goodluck on ur quest to discover Mongo Park...
Re: Who Else Got This? by Basalt(m): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2016
Emeritusseun:
@Basalt...sebi dem dey warn u now, u dey form Rambo,....goodluck on ur quest to discover Mongo Park...

But come to think of it, what will TrustBond stand to gain from training people and wasting resources in that training and end up not employing them at last?

Just as I am now, I will waste money and call for aptitude test and waste another money to sponsor interview and finally waste another money to sponsor training and at the end of the day, I discharge them like that without any employment or something like that.

What will I gain from doing that?
The aim of stammers is to dupe you or gain something from you but in this case, I see nothing like that.
Re: Who Else Got This? by Emeritusseun(m): 7:58am On Jul 11, 2016
@Basalt....u are ryt...buh scamming is more dan wat u think!...scamming is now taking different perspectives now....can u imagine ppl now use job interview as a means of kidnapping,..who does that!...who d hell wud think dat 10years ago....buh it is happening now...
Moreso, doz guys were neva paid for d months dey spent there,...there may be an hiding agenda wch hope to get in d course of the training....
Am not saying it is wholly scam,...am jist saying u shud be more careful...desperation in getting a job isnt advisable....
Re: Who Else Got This? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 11, 2016
Sad things happening in Nigeria.
Re: Who Else Got This? by Basalt(m): 8:15am On Jul 11, 2016
Emeritusseun:
@Basalt....u are ryt...buh scamming is more dan wat u think!...scamming is now taking different perspectives now....can u imagine ppl now use job interview as a means of kidnapping,..who does that!...who d hell wud think dat 10years ago....buh it is happening now...
Moreso, doz guys were neva paid for d months dey spent there,...there may be an hiding agenda wch hope to get in d course of the training....
Am not saying it is wholly scam,...am jist saying u shud be more careful...desperation in getting a job isnt advisable....

Alright, thanks for your wonderful advice.

But seriously, I am so angry right now.
After spending time and my hard earned money on transport all the way from Enugu in this Buhari government, I am hearing this.

After scoring 58% in that tough exam, and preparing so hard for the interview.

This is really painful,

If they can't pay those that were trained for months, how will they pay their workers?

I suspected a foul play because I was actually looking for cars the so called interviewers came with but didn't see even a Long John bicycle
Re: Who Else Got This? by Basalt(m): 8:25am On Jul 11, 2016
I will attend the training on two occasions.

1. There must be accommodation and allowance for food throughout the training.

2. They must be ready to pay me the stipulated monthly allowance.
Re: Who Else Got This? by Emeritusseun(m): 8:30am On Jul 11, 2016
@basalt.....lol@long bicycle,.
Well, u av articulated it well....i wish u da very best...
I dnt even apply to jobs am nt sure of....see dz job wil' surely come,...one of frnds just got a job wit Dangote cement after few years of joblessness(althougj he was involved in teaching),..and i bet u, d enjoymnt now wud erase d years of suffering....
Just be up and doing...
Re: Who Else Got This? by Basalt(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
ensimba:
Good Afternoon

Regards

Raul

How far?

This is what I got from them right now.

Good Afternoon Basalt,

You were recommended by the panel after your chat on Saturday. You are 
to proceed for Medical Examination to ascertain you are fit to proceed 
for Training at our training school(THE ORANGE SCHOOL OF INVESTMENTS 
ACADEMY)and fit for Employment after the exercise.

VENUE: OGBA DIAGONISTIC CENTRE-OGBA IJAIYE ROAD,(CATERPILLAR 
BUS-STOP)BEHIND DIAMOND BANK,Lagos.

DATE: Between Tuesday 12th July and Tuesday 19th July 2016

TIME: 12 NOON

Print a copy of this email when going for the test and ask for Mr. 
Eugene who will assist you. All the best.

Alade Onitiri
    Head, Recruitment & Welfare,Human Resources
    TrustBond Group
    Plot 24,Isheri Ogunusi Road, Ikeja, Nigeria.
    Tel: +234-90 | Mobile: +234-00 | Web:
    www.trustbondgroup.com
Re: Who Else Got This? by haibe(m): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
Redbird:
pls guys stay away from trustbond group except if u want to waste ur precious time and resources for nothing! I wrote there aptitude test and pass there interview last year, then went for there orange school of investment for almost 4months, throughout the training it was only one Mr Isaac that lecture us. they said no allowance they will only be giving us 7k each month, which they never paid us. At last we all just have to Go back to our homes( because almost all of us are not Lagosians) we came from different states, some of us left d jobs we have to go for d training. Mind u they never call us to explain or apologize to us about what happened. pls be very careful. I wish someone gave me this warning last year.

Wow are u serious abt this?
Re: Who Else Got This? by haibe(m): 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
Basalt:

How far?

This is what I got from them right now.

Good Afternoon Basalt,

You were recommended by the panel after your chat on Saturday. You are 
to proceed for Medical Examination to ascertain you are fit to proceed 
for Training at our training school(THE ORANGE SCHOOL OF INVESTMENTS 
ACADEMY)and fit for Employment after the exercise.

VENUE: OGBA DIAGONISTIC CENTRE-OGBA IJAIYE ROAD,(CATERPILLAR 
BUS-STOP)BEHIND DIAMOND BANK,Lagos.

DATE: Between Tuesday 12th July and Tuesday 19th July 2016

TIME: 12 NOON

Print a copy of this email when going for the test and ask for Mr. 
Eugene who will assist you. All the best.

Alade Onitiri
    Head, Recruitment & Welfare,Human Resources
    TrustBond Group
    Plot 24,Isheri Ogunusi Road, Ikeja, Nigeria.
    Tel: +234-90 | Mobile: +234-00 | Web:
    www.trustbondgroup.com

Did u see this?

Redbird:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

APPLY FOR 2016 PTDF LOCAL MSC SCHOLARSHIP / How Being Too Religious Made My Female Friend Carelessly Lost Her Mouth Watering / ) Who Else Receive This Mail.(interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.