Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,205 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

My Experience With Wrinkled Clothes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Experience With Wrinkled Clothes (831 Views)

9 ways I Prevented My Ankara Clothes From Fading Quickly / My Experience With Shea Butter / Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Wrinkled Clothes by corporateentity: 7:08pm On May 21, 2016
Some months ago, I got this electric iron but I noticed that it doesn't work perfectly and I'm the type of person that likes perfection in everything. The problem with the iron was that when I ironed it straightened the clothes fine but when the clothes get cold, the wrinkles start coming up again. This makes me feel weird especially when I wear these clothes to work.

Long story short, I was at an electronics shop at Ikeja weeks ago when I stumbled on a steam iron. I didn't even check the brand at first but the sales manager convinced me it was perfect. The word "perfect" alone was enough to convince me to buy it and I did.

I later discovered that it was this new electronics company I heard about sometime ago called syinix. The steam iron is better than I would have imagined. Sometimes when I'm being lazy, I can even iron my clothes when they're hanging upright.

I would like you guys to share your experiences with wrinkled clothes and the consequences thereof. Thanks for reading...
Re: My Experience With Wrinkled Clothes by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 21, 2016
just say u are an agent of syinix

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Wrinkled Clothes by MilesLamar(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2016
Me and op b4 his post

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Wrinkled Clothes by badaoyeyemi(f): 7:14pm On May 21, 2016
Lol..ironing upright...
Re: My Experience With Wrinkled Clothes by alatbaba1(m): 7:43pm On May 21, 2016
I dey come. Wait make I finish watching Man U game.
Re: My Experience With Wrinkled Clothes by BrownShawty(f): 9:39pm On May 22, 2016
3chub or which shop is that
Re: My Experience With Wrinkled Clothes by corporateentity: 10:53pm On May 24, 2016
BrownShawty:
3chub or which shop is that
I guess... I really don't remember

(1) (Reply)

Would You Wear This Shoe? / Easiest Way To Keep Your Zipper Up And Make Sure It Stays Up (pics) / Diy-how To Make A Dress From A T-shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.