Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More (6623 Views)

I Hate Nairaland Girls With Passion / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? / I Hate Nairaland Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 7:05am On May 23, 2016
esosa993:

I was banned for like a week too for insulting paulkillerman, that guy is a sissy....he was hurt by my comments and he reported me, but I still dey wait make he cross my lane one more time that would be the end ooo
sweetheart you don't need to wait no more love I'm here for you bbaby grin wink I'm so happy knowing you were banned love..... Actually dear, I never get hurt by what I read here NEVER, I'm just catching my fun, as I'm doing now, smiling and laughing all round, that is what I use this platform for.. I was actually banned for a bout a week, so I had to search for someone to also taste same meal cheesy , I believe many others would have fallen prey as well, cos I was just going round my post and searching for people firing me, so so happy I got one, I believe they will be more....

BTW, sweet , won't mind having a taste of that pots between your leg, respond to my PM Please! !
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 11:42am On May 23, 2016
PaulKillerman:
sweetheart you don't need to wait no more love I'm here for you bbaby grin wink I'm so happy knowing you were banned love..... Actually dear, I never get hurt by what I read here NEVER, I'm just catching my fun, as I'm doing now, smiling and laughing all round, that is what I use this platform for.. I was actually banned for a bout a week, so I had to search for someone to also taste same meal cheesy , I believe many others would have fallen prey as well, cos I was just going round my post and searching for people firing me, so so happy I got one, I believe they will be more....

BTW, sweet , won't mind having a taste of that pots between your leg, respond to my PM Please! !

oloshi, you should better go and Bleep your momma

oloriburuku omo, ashiere

I think u should run along and report me ..... ode

u know you should start using your brain once in a while. you live a fake life online and claim what you are not, pls how do you expect me not to think your head hit the ground when the slut you call a mother was pushing u out from her slack vayjayjay.

you come here and call gals slut, pls use your brain and think of a better insult

adokomi oshi, gay
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 11:49am On May 23, 2016
esosa993:

oloriburuku omo, ashiere

You don't need abusive words before responding the dude olopa ewonitepe.
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 23, 2016
kamel4real2015:
You don't need abusive words before responding the dude olopa ewonitepe.

uncle u don't know what had happened between us, am a respectful person but if someone acts like a goat, he'll be treated like one
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 23, 2016
esosa993:

uncle u don't know what had happened between us, am a respectful person but if someone acts like a goat, he'll be treated like one
Ok ma esesuru nigbayen of emabinu.
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 23, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Ok ma esesuru nigbayen of emabinu.

lol, thanks jare

ama shesuru, we need sensible people like you in our society
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 23, 2016
esosa993:

lol, thanks jare

ama shesuru, we need sensible people like you in our society
ko si wahala seems you are from ib city because how you finish my guy Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 23, 2016
kamel4real2015:
ko si wahala seems you are from ib city because how you finish my guy Hmmmmmmmmmm.

lol I am from ib city , are u from ib ?
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 23, 2016
esosa993:

lol I am from ib city , are u from ib ?
yeah based there before but not again my family are still there what part is your own?
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 23, 2016
kamel4real2015:
yeah based there before but not again my family are still there what part is your own?
i grew up in ib when to school but not there again sha.
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 23, 2016
Is like nairaland admin ban people for no serious reason my acct was block i couldnt comment on any topic without knowing wot i did wrong

Admin pls i still need that acct

Acct name is Mousco

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by nikkypearl(f): 3:17pm On May 23, 2016
I go report you now grin
alobright17:
Op you're on point here is very clear the mods are favoring ladies here. My own point is I'm waiting for monikers like [b][/b]HATEU2 to cross my lane again and I will never care about been ban or not.
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by alobright17(m): 3:46pm On May 23, 2016
nikkypearl:
I go report you now grin
grin grin I know heart no go allow na becus fine gals no dey get bad heart like them......... u girls . hope ur day and new week dey move fine.
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by UyiIredia(m): 4:03pm On May 23, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Ugliness of nairaland ladies undecided

Do you realise we cant even click on your monicker for fear of seeing an orangutan look-alike? undecided

Actually the dude is quite handsome.
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 23, 2016
kamel4real2015:

oluyole extension
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 23, 2016
esosa993:

oluyole extension
ok cool don't no much about that side
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 23, 2016
kamel4real2015:
ok cool don't no much about that side

where did u reside when u were in Ibadan
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by skywalker240(m): 7:45pm On May 23, 2016
edwardweeble:
one ugly nairaland lady who first insulted me and when i insulted her she reported my acct SLIMTHUGCHIMEE and got me banned for no just reason, and worst of all the moderators supported her, here is a message to her 'you can be as much as a snitch for all i care i dont give a damn'

still maintain the ugliness of nairaland ladies
I noyiced that them silly mods keep supporting nl ladies.
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 23, 2016
esosa993:

where did u reside when u were in Ibadan
Apete in ido local government
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 23, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Apete in ido local government

ehn en, around university of Ibadan ...... that's cool.
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 23, 2016
esosa993:

ehn en, around university of Ibadan ...... that's cool.
yeah you are right but am not living there again sha don't no if it is appropriate if you are on any other social media apart from here to add you if it is appropriate.
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 23, 2016
kamel4real2015:
yeah you are right but am not living there again sha don't no if it is appropriate if you are on any other social media apart from here to add you if it is appropriate.

yea I am, but I can't drop my pin here, I'll send it through email
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 23, 2016
esosa993:

ok send it through emails .
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 23, 2016
esosa993:

let me no why you drop it.
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by schumastic(m): 10:34pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Close ur eyes

Imagine someone walking to u

Imagine d person coming closer to u

Imagine d persons scent getting so deep in u

Den open ur eyes dey vanish

Close ur eyes again imagine the person is bck nd leaning closer to u

Imagine ur the person's arm wrapped around u

Den show d person so mch love NO

The person with warm arms hold u tight dearly give u some nice body massage kisses den tell u jokes

The person makes u feel so warm nd cozy

Open ur eyes embarassed embarassed

Dat cud b us bt u far away why na

na wa o, imagine imagine imagine, Haba were yoy the reason style plus sang the track imagine that
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by halfricanadian(f): 10:45pm On May 23, 2016
schumastic:

na wa o, imagine imagine imagine, Haba were yoy the reason style plus sang the track imagine that

Maybe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by schumastic(m): 10:49pm On May 23, 2016
esosa993:

oloriburuku omo, ashiere

u know you should start using your brain once in a while. you live a fake life online and claim what you are not, pls how do you expect me not to think your head hit the ground when the slut you call a mother was pushing u out from her slack vayjayjay.

you come here and call gals slut, pls use your brain and think of a better insult

adokomi oshi, gay

hahahha he really touched the naked wire n to think he made the wrong choice by touching that of an ib girl,,.a state i won't forget.
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 23, 2016
schumastic:

hahahha he really touched the naked wire n to think he made the wrong choice by touching that of an ib girl,,.a state i won't forget.

don't mind the boy jor,he claims he's in 30's but just acting like a small boy.

that he insults women is not my problem, but go through is threads the boy is living a fake life
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 10:03am On May 24, 2016
skywalker240:

I noyiced that them silly mods keep supporting nl ladies.
seriously its annoying

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by schumastic(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2016
esosa993:

don't mind the boy jor,he claims he's in 30's but just acting like a small boy.

that he insults women is not my problem, but go through is threads the boy is living a fake life

yeah i know, once cleared him about it..so how is ibd? did my service there.
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 24, 2016
schumastic:

yeah i know, once cleared him about it..so how is ibd? did my service there.

ibadan is great smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of A Lady Unhappy look At This Couple Kissing At A Wedding / World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? / Who Else Noticed This On nairaland Lately? [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.