Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,058 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:10 AM

Famous Celebrities From Abia - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Famous Celebrities From Abia (62581 Views)

Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS / Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland / Celebrities From Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by mightyokwy(m): 7:34am On May 23, 2016
SonOfEl:

No be only okija, na lokoja....

Pls google properly, KANU is from arochukwu, but he was raised in owerri.
Bro I don't expect u to believe, kanu mother is from Abia state while his father is from Ihiala LGA of Anambra state.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by SPDAZZY(f): 7:42am On May 23, 2016
obyrich:
O di nma. A gam icho imatagh nke oma. Gbaa mbo zaghachi akwukwo ozi m zigara gi.

Emela m ya.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by SonOfEl(m): 7:43am On May 23, 2016
mightyokwy:

Bro I don't expect u to believe, kanu mother is from Abia state while his father is from Ihiala LGA of Anambra state.

Another story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Mcowubaba: 7:44am On May 23, 2016
lyntiffany:
You can put the whole poo on your life I don't care,what I saw is what I know.His son's name is Dan ukpai, we served in essien udim LG of Akwaibom state, attend same CDS every thursday and we were friends. I Argued this particular issue with him because I had believed his from Akwaibom cos of how established his father is but what was confusing then was his surname cos I know people from afikpo is synonymous with the name but he proved me wrong by showing me his ID card. I saw it with my own very eyes that was when I believed. You know him like the back of your hands, I know him from what I gathered from him. Believe what you think you know and allow me to mine don't force it down my throat that's all.
Normally, I won't reply you again...
But lemme ask, you met someone that said he is Uma Ukpai's son, how sure are you that Corper Dan is Uma Ukpai's son
My dearie this is not a debate or argument matter, many people on this thread are even from his Village (asaga Ohafia, Abia State)... My mom's relatives are from a neighboring Village ndi awoke Uduma Ohafia, Abia State....
Nobody is forcing anything down your throat, we are just so sure about this Fact that Uma Ukpai is from Ohafia, Abia State, so it's actually crazy and absurd to hear some1 say something contrary...
Shebi you served in Akwa Ibom, is like some1 telling you that Godswill Akpabio, Udom Emmanuel is not from Akwa Ibom, or telling you that Itam market or 4 lane is not in Akwa Ibom....

Uma Ukpai is from Asaga, Ohafia,....
This is not hear say.... We know this because he speaks Ohafia, his mansion is in Ohafia, he grew up in Ohafia, his age grade is in Ohafia, he started in Ohafia, assemblies of God back in the 80's....
Anyway, you can choose to believe whatever, but don't EVER stake anything on this argument, or incase of an interview or current affairs, if u say Ebonyi state na ur cup of tea.... You can choose to be arrogant nd reluctant to accept your flaws.....
Shalom..... M done on this!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by mightyokwy(m): 7:45am On May 23, 2016
SonOfEl:

Another story for the gods
Lol, anyway u can believe what ever u want
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by SonOfEl(m): 7:51am On May 23, 2016
mightyokwy:

Lol, anyway u can believe what ever u want

His ozobi is there in amangwu arochukwu, his sibling and kindred are there in amangwu. You are here in nairaland claiming.....keep claiming okay? Also remember to claim Theodore orji too...some anambra folks eh....
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by mightyokwy(m): 7:58am On May 23, 2016
SonOfEl:

His ozobi is there in amangwu arochukwu, his sibling and kindred are there in amangwu. You are here in nairaland claiming.....keep claiming okay? Also remember to claim Theodore orji too...
Lol, in igbo culture does man answer his mother name . Kanu has located his root and the day he returned home (okija) it was celebrated and his kings men was there to welcome him home.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by homealone2(m): 8:07am On May 23, 2016
Proudly Abian (God's Own State)
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by SonOfEl(m): 8:11am On May 23, 2016
mightyokwy:

Lol, in igbo culture does man answer his mother name . Kanu has located his root and the day he returned home (okija) it was celebrated and his kings men was there to welcome him home.

Keep your fallacious tales. Has he openly declared he is from okija? How can a man's ozobi be in his mothers village? it is his father's village, and that was where he built his obu.

Your okija story first came in around early 2011, but by the end of that year, his appointment as Rochas special adviser on imo state sports brought issues about his origin. It was there that he cleared the air.

Nwannem let us embrace truth and stop endorsing tales maka chukwu.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Mrjo(m): 8:48am On May 23, 2016
Ohafia man
lyntiffany:
nope,his from ebonyi state,served with his son during my nysc days.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Mrjo(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2016
SonOfEl:

His ozobi is there in amangwu arochukwu, his sibling and kindred are there in amangwu. You are here in nairaland claiming.....keep claiming okay? Also remember to claim Theodore orji too...
he is free to claim T. A we dont wont him
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Nathokes(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2016
anny268:
Wow.. Good people of Abia state. God's own people. Proudly an Arochukwu babe.. Nothing do us grin grin

Nne nda aga imere? I'm from Aro, it's feels good meeting you here. Can I PM you? wink

1 Like

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Insuurance(m): 8:54am On May 23, 2016
SonOfEl:
Nice repping.....also remember OC UKEJE, NKIRU SYLVANUS, jay martins, 2shots, RUGGEDMAN. Don't also forget Samuel ACHILEFU, capt.CHINYERE KALU (now CHINYERE OKOLI as a married woman), ABRAHAM GODSON, nnamdi ASOMUGHA, NDUBUISI EKEKWE, GEN. Ike NWACHUKWU.....the list seems endless....

Have you forgotten Don Jazzy?, Frank U Edwards, etc
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Nathokes(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2016
anny268:
Ugbo

shocked which compound in Ugbo?
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by cupidhero(m): 9:14am On May 23, 2016
Glocee:

Uche Jumbo is from Igbere
Hewuu!! This thread funny die. Madam Uche Jombo na Abiriba girl. Me know dem reach house.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by PrinceofAfrica: 9:26am On May 23, 2016
Lets not forget Isikaraka late Senator Uchechukwu Merije
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Luckymay(f): 9:52am On May 23, 2016
Chukazu:
highly spiritual
daddy uma ukpai
Uma ukpai is from ebonyi state biko
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by nkemdi89(f): 9:59am On May 23, 2016
SonOfEl:

I hear you....

Keep your "details" to yourself. We have been hearing such "details" especially when it is connected to success. Your type was dissappointed because of your initial thought of him being from your state, but since its not imo, why should it be abia right? No be only okija, na lokoja.... Mtcheeeeeew...ala nnaya bu amangwu nime arochukwu....only in nairaland that tales as these receive embrace.
Sorry to burst your ego, I am not from imo.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Ihuomadinihu: 10:42am On May 23, 2016
@Op you tried small. Before opening this sort of thread,it's expected that you conduct extensive research and obtain detailed names and information about folks of Abia origin.
Pls update the thread and provide the profile and photos of these Abia celebs.
Mike Ezuruonye, Chioma Toplis, Kelechi Emeteole, Ruffcoin, Nnenna Nwabueze, Nkiru Slyvanus, Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu, Rugged man, Uche Chukwumerije, Ikenna Ogbonna, Charles Ohuabunwa, Ebitu Ukiwe, Nkeiruka Onyejeocha, Oc Ukeje, J Martins, 2Shots, Enyinnaya Abaribe, Pascal Aluma, Eni Njoku, Chika Chukwumerije, Alex Otti, Onyema Ugochukwu, Ngozi Nwosu, High Chief HND Duruoha, Sunday Mba, Benedict Iroha, Mazi Ukonu, James Iroha, Chinyere Kalu, Ashley Nwosu etc.

2 Likes

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Glocee(f): 11:11am On May 23, 2016
cupidhero:

Hewuu!! This thread funny die. Madam Uche Jombo na Abiriba girl. Me know dem reach house.

Oga! I am not disputing that. I made a mistake by typing Igbere in place of Abiriba.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by LBanks(m): 11:27am On May 23, 2016
Luckymay:

Lols
Infact Uma Ukpai is from Sambisa in Borno state
Gbam!!
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by LBanks(m): 11:28am On May 23, 2016
grin
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Luckymay(f): 12:06pm On May 23, 2016
LBanks:
Lols Infact Uma Ukpai is from Sambisa in Borno state Gbam!!
Lol. Why sambisa?, is Ebonyi not good enough to have her own celebrities?
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by SonOfEl(m): 12:34pm On May 23, 2016
nkemdi89:

Sorry to burst your ego, I am not from imo.

You repping anambra even makes it worse. No wonder you were claiming KANU so hard. Sorry eh....you came late.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by kingofabia: 12:35pm On May 23, 2016
cupidhero:

There is no Ohafia in Ohafia L.G.A.

Strange thread!

Ohafia is a village and it is also a local govt....please ask Google if you are not sure... Same way u have isiukwuato as a village and also an LGA
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by SonOfEl(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2016
Luckymay:

My brother, ukpai bu onye ohafia, OK? You can take or leave it, it still won't change his origin.

Ebonyi has great personalities like Sinach, akanu ibiam, prof ogbu, Patoranking, etc, take it easy
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Mbkite(m): 12:47pm On May 23, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:
@Op you tried small. Before opening this sort of thread,it's expected that you conduct extensive research and obtain detailed names and information about folks of Abia origin.
Pls update the thread and provide the profile and photos of these Abia celebs.
Mike Ezuruonye, Chioma Toplis, Kelechi Emeteole, Ruffcoin, Nnenna Nwabueze, Nkiru Slyvanus, Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu, Rugged man, Uche Chukwumerije, Ikenna Ogbonna, Charles Ohuabunwa, Ebitu Ukiwe, Nkeiruka Onyejeocha, Oc Ukeje, J Martins, 2Shots, Enyinnaya Abaribe, Pascal Aluma, Eni Njoku, Chika Chukwumerije, Alex Otti, Onyema Ugochukwu, Ngozi Nwosu, High Chief HND Duruoha, Sunday Mba, Benedict Iroha, Mazi Ukonu, James Iroha, Chinyere Kalu, Ashley Nwosu etc.
Lizzy Agbai and Kalu Otisi of NTA
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by SonOfEl(m): 2:11pm On May 23, 2016
DR. SAMUEL ACHILEFU, POPULARLY NOTED FOR THE INVENTION OF CANCER-SEEING GOGGLES WITH OVER 50 PATENTED INVENTIONS. PROUDLY ABIAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by LegendaryBalogun: 3:49pm On May 23, 2016
SPDAZZY:

A dim nno nma. Thanks
Wat of Bright okpocha A.K.A BASKETMOUTH(One of Nigeria's best in Comedy)..I fink he is from Abia state
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by ideykwum: 4:16pm On May 23, 2016
lyntiffany:
It's simple believe your lies and allow me to mine please na by force

You may agree that yours are lies, but mine certainly aren't. Stop dropping names and telling barefaced lies... remember you're supposed to be a lady.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by ideykwum: 4:20pm On May 23, 2016
lyntiffany:
It's simple believe your lies and allow me to mine please na by force

Oops! Just checked... You're a Port Harcourt babe. No need to cross swords with you, especially because we live in the same neck of the woods. Apologies if my correction embarrassed you... You must have mixed up the guy's origin. I'm very sure of this... can't give reasons.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by ideykwum: 4:28pm On May 23, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Normally, I won't reply you again...
But lemme ask, you met someone that said he is Uma Ukpai's son, how sure are you that Corper Dan is Uma Ukpai's son
My dearie this is not a debate or argument matter, many people on this thread are even from his Village (asaga Ohafia, Abia State)... My mom is from a neighboring Village ndi awoke Uduma Ohafia, Abia State....
Nobody is forcing anything down your throat, we are just so sure about this Fact that Uma Ukpai is from Ohafia, Abia State, so it's actually crazy and absurd to hear some1 say something contrary...
Shebi you served in Akwa Ibom, is like some1 telling you that Godswill Akpabio, Udom Emmanuel is not from Akwa Ibom, or telling you that Itam market or 4 lane is not on Akwa Ibom....

Uma Ukpai is from Asaga, Ohafia,....
This is not hear say.... We know this because he speaks Ohafia, his mansion is in Ohafia, he grew up in Ohafia, his age grade is in Ohafia, he started in Ohafia, assemblies of God back in the 80's....
Anyway, you can choose to believe whatever, but don't EVER stake anything on this argument, or incase of an interview or current affairs, if u say Ebonyi state na ur cup of tea.... You can choose to be arrogant nd reluctant to accept your flaws.....
Shalom..... M done on this!!!!

My mom is from Okagwe, Ohafia... and I know you are very correct. Dr. Uma Ukpai is from Asaga, Ohafia. Someone must have scammed that young lady. I hope she wasn't taken for a big "ride".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Crashes Party In Abeokuta (photos) / Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) / Air OBO!!! Davido Buys Private Jet, See The Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.