Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,964 members, 7,799,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira (6673 Views)

300,000 Volkswagen Dumped In California Desert (Photos) / Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! / Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by Bae026: 11:50pm On May 21, 2016
Good Day Family.

Please I'm 28years old, and I've always told myself that when I get to this age, I should at least own a car.

Now, by the special Grace of God, I have about 300/350k in my account, can I buy a good and presentable car with this amount even with the dollar crisis?

Please I would love suggestions on which car can go for this money either here in Lagos or Cotonu.

Thanks family.
Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by tripplephi: 11:56pm On May 21, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3119750/distress-sale-neatly-used-honda

He is ready to sell n the car is neat and good.

By the way... There is an auto page on Nairaland.... Go there. U didn't need to open a thread for this. Olx n jiji are at your disposal. No one needs to know your age bro. Learn to keep somethings secret... Online is never safe.... You never know when it might be used against you.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:15am On May 22, 2016
Bae026:
Good Day Family.

Please I'm 28years old, and I've always told myself that when I get to this age, I should at least own a car.

Now, by the special Grace of God, I have about 300/350k in my account, can I buy a good and presentable car with this amount even with the dollar crisis?

Please I would love suggestions on which car can go for this money either here in Lagos or Cotonu.

Thanks family.

that's not a good reason to want to own a car. Utility is a better reason, I have a couple of cars, but monday to sat I use a motor cycle. The car's are more or less not very useful to me.

You can get a good car at that amount, but it will take a lot of searching. Forget about any tokumbor vehicle for now.

Sit down and ask your self why you need a car. Most Cars are liabilities not assets in this failing economy you should be thinking on how to double income not using all your saved cash to buy 1 car that might drain you emotionally and financially.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by lawsta(m): 4:51am On May 22, 2016
GUZZAZZ is absolutely right. there are times I too opt for bike or little tracking.
Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by wonda26(m): 6:32am On May 22, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

that's not a good reason to want to own a car. Utility is a better reason, I have a couple of cars, but monday to sat I use a motor cycle. The car's are more or less not very useful to me.

You can get a good car at that amount, but it will take a lot of searching. Forget about any tokumbor vehicle for now.

Sit down and ask your self why you need a car. Most Cars are liabilities not assets in this failing economy you should be thinking on how to double income not using all your saved cash to buy 1 car that might drain you emotionally and financially.

Please help with your email. I would like to discuss a personal issue with you
Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by Bae026: 7:15am On May 22, 2016
Thanks guys.
I appreciate the inputs.
Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:24am On May 22, 2016
wonda26:

Please help with your email. I would like to discuss a personal issue with you

gazzuzz(at)yahoo.com
Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by ogawisdom(m): 8:57am On May 22, 2016
Bae026:
Good Day Family.

Thanks family.

U can only get a naija used 90 to 97 car with dt n better ve 150k kept for repair dt will crop up thereafter

Benz 190
Carina 2
Audi 80 tiger face
Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by princemillla(m): 10:47am On May 22, 2016
I have 2002 quest for sale and I could give u for 350k nothing g is wrong wit the car. It's perfect and sharp Chek pic s below

Call 08136473564

Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:52am On May 22, 2016
princemillla:
I have 2002 quest for sale and I could give u for 350k nothing g is wrong wit the car. It's perfect and sharp Chek pic s below

Call 08136473564

shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by diportivo: 11:00am On May 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by princemillla(m): 11:09am On May 22, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Why the eye oga GAZZUZZ embarassed

The economy is not smiling at all. Can't maintain it anymore.
Meaning while my mercury villager is still there for me to use wink

Cc Bae026

Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by Ikenna351(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2016
Bae026:
Good Day Family.

Thanks family.

You know, one of the best parts of life is when desires are formed. Because that's when creation is done. But the tricky part is allowing the desires/creations to manifest, delayed or never be until one seizes to exist.

Happiness is a state of being and its not conditional. It's within and it radiates from you to those watching you while you are in that state. But majority of people have picked up from childhood that you can't be happy unless conditions allows it and it has become a belief they held very strong that creates reality for them. The conditions that the inner being inside you that speaks and direct you through impulses, intuition or guts doesn't know what is best for you, instead the opinions of other beings. If you find yourself in this situation, blame no one or yourself. You are simple a victim of some programs you made choice to live with in the past, intentionally or unintentionally. So don't beat yourself up about it. Because Habit is something happening in you you are not aware of. The moment you realise its going on and it happens again, it's no longer a habit, but another choice. The difference between the two choices is, one is intentional, the other was unintentional.

The condition that there is limitation in your reality is a belief and will continue to be true in your reality, if you continue to hold unto that belief or listen to other beings or conditions that reminds you to keep believing in that belief. If you believe that the 350k is the only money that will ever attract abundance of wealth to you, then you will always have reality that is limited to 350k. That's how Universe works and doesn't care how you feel about it.

Owning a car is an exhilarating experience one can ever have. Always advice people to choose their highest excitements every moment of their existence, for that is the open gate for more exciting experiences to flow in. The moment you follow your highest excitement and change your level and held unto that excitement, your levels will continue to change into bigger and interesting ones and never backward, as long as you maintain that belief and allow the momentum to continue and gather up.

The more you resist your excitements, the more resistance you create in your reality and the more unhappy you become. That you must suffer, work very hard, struggle or sacrifice your current excitement/happiness to be happy tomorrow is a belief or program. If you believe in that belief, it becomes true or fact in your reality.

Always go for something that gives you ease, your path of least resistance to subjects that make you worry, afraid or discomfort. Take sometime off alone. Think this: If you feel that you can live for the next weeks, months or years without having a car of your own which you now afford without feeling miserable about not yet having a car, then don't buy a car yet. Because you don't need conditions to be met to be happy, for car is a condition. But if you feel that or know that no day will pass without you thinking of feeling very crazily excited driving your own car even if its once a week and feeling very sad and unhappy you don't have one yet even though you can have one, well, you know what to do. For its about ease or least resistance for you in this subject (car) and every other thing in your reality. Listen to your inner being that knows the path that will lead you to more greatness and forget about my own path and other peoples paths. It's called self -betrayal.

I didn't come to this thread to help you or anyone else that is similar situation you are in right now that might read this post someday. I came here to show you other options you probably didn't know you have. The choice will always be yours. Because you create your own reality, for no one creates your reality for you. You do.

I posted an article about reality creation in the past. If you interested, find it in the link below:

http://thelioncommunity..com.ng/2016/03/you-create-your-reality.html?m=1

Ikenna, Lion King.

6 Likes

Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 22, 2016
Why all dis preaching above me because someone wanna buy a car of a meagre 350k...?!!!

4 Likes

Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by ogawisdom(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2016
@ ikenna351

This ur lecture note is going to create more problems for op grin grin gringrin

By d way where ve u been hiding, ve u enrolled for a course in philosophy tongue lol, u were declared missing on car talk section sometime ago, glad to ve u back

3 Likes

Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by Bisjosh(f): 4:44pm On May 22, 2016
Oga op

Its not a must you buy a car at 28. Don't tie your happiness to something that can still be achieved later.

350k is too low a budget for a car and coupled with the fact that you wanna empty your acct for a naija used vehicle doesn't make any sense.

Please save that money and at 30 you can buy a car with some change left in your bank acct.
Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by Bae026: 5:31pm On May 22, 2016
@Princemiila, are you in Lagos? No issues at all with the car shown in this photo right?

@Ikenna365, Thank you for your elderly well spoken words. I honestly wish to get one.
Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by d33types: 8:42pm On May 22, 2016
on buying a naija used car,you must have to change some parts,do some servicing, flush and replace wrong engine oils and atf, do ownership change,etc, therefore you must have some cash left..roughly 150 depending on the state of the car.

deduct 100-150 from your 350 and you're left with money for a jalopy.
most of the time, you must effect some of these changes if you don't want a broken down car after 1week
besides, never trust naija pips that tell you nothing to fix cos they wouldn't be selling.. forget these distress sales.

1 Like

Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 22, 2016
Op I think you should calm down a lil bit. First of all what brand of car are you looking at for that amount? It seems you like the picture of the car uploaded here and it means you might be ready to buy just any car as log as it fits your budget..for the op that wants to sell his quest a v6er to you a first time car owner .. that's sheer wickedness..you go hear wen for fuel matter ..... Secondly as oga Gazuzz mentioned" what purpose is the vehicle going to serve? Transport you to work(business)/ cruizing round town? if the former- how much fuel are you willing to buy weekly /monthly(now that its 145/litre)? How much is your income per month? Can you conveniently buy 40-70 litres of fuel per week? if the latter, after cruizing around what next?

1 Like

Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by lawsta(m): 5:33am On May 23, 2016
buying a car is one thing, fueling is another, occasional repair should be considered, the documents periodic renewal is yet another.
All this take your money and time. if the car will boost ur source of income, or let's u do ur work easily, buy it.
That one wants to sell a car does not automatically means the car is faulty. Quests generally are durable, bought one 2011 and sold it late 2015, in highly good condition. but consider fuelling.
Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by oluwanoni: 7:53am On May 23, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

yeah the bolded is true, how can the car not have any issues.

if one buys a used car, take in mind that you have to change some or a lot of parts, likely upgrade to your taste, change the papers which means you need an extra cash.

Personally I think if you wish to buy a car, you should go for it, most persons would advise you to wait but by then your priorities or lifestyle might have changed.

I usually go for what I want, and if it's a good experience that's great and if turns out sour, it's an experience

2 Likes

Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by dharrey2012: 8:56am On May 23, 2016
Let me briefly share my recent experience on getting a car on Nairaland maybe it will help in making up your mind.
Two months ago, I set out to buy a naija used car for 400k, I got a lot of options (Mostly Mazdas and Hondas), but I was bent on getting a good one.
I called so many people even here on nairaland, after much search, I met a man here who wanted to sell his very good golf3, I went for it straight for 400k, the car turned out to be a very good buy with no fault at all apart from servicing and changing plugs.
I have made four good trips with the car without fixing anything.

My advice is, with 350k, go for a golf3. A lot of people will give you different hondas for that amount, and Toyotas are too expensive for your budget.

I wish you all the best!

5 Likes

Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by Nobody: 9:07am On May 23, 2016
You can get a fair car for that price range. Just get a good mechanic to help you check whatever car you wish to go for, I suggest, in your neighbourhood.
Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by Yeecar(m): 11:11am On May 23, 2016
Bae026:
Good Day Family.

Thanks family.
07064983344 (WHATSAPP)
5C427698 (BBM)

https://www.nairaland.com/3102942/cheap-sound-volwagen-bora-390k
Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by Yeecar(m): 12:05pm On May 23, 2016
Bae026:
Good Day Family.

Thanks family.

07064983344 (WHATSAPP)
5C427698 (BBM)

https://www.nairaland.com/3102942/cheap-sound-volwagen-bora-390k
Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by rosalieene(f): 2:12pm On May 23, 2016
Definitely not for new car. but I guess you can get a tokunbo car for that amount
Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by Lexusgs430: 5:15pm On May 23, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Oga GAZZUZZ, you dey do okada business? Hope you give your paying passengers helmet to wear?
Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by ataspray(m): 10:51pm On May 23, 2016
why did ikenna351 type such a lengthy post? untop car of 300k? just why?

2 Likes

Re: Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira by AceRoyal: 1:09am On May 24, 2016
ataspray:
why did ikenna351 type such a lengthy post? untop car of 300k? just why?
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Stories Of Mechanics Who Tried To Scam/Rip You Off / Toyota Matrix Starting Issues / Ferrari Girls Vs Kia Girls !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.