Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress (30946 Views)

Oge Okoye And Muna Ibekwe's Hot Scene In Blackberry Babes (Video) / Nollywood War : Actress Oge Okoye Versus Chioma Toplis / Are You A Good Actress? Holla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 4:42am On Nov 18, 2005

I don't know if most of y'all know Oge okoye but, i think she's a very good actress. I have seen so many of her movies and i know for a fact that she has a great future in the movie industry if she continues this way and hopefully rise up!

She has been featured with so many "top nigerian actors", like The cute Pat attah and so many others.

I just tot it'd be nice if we talk about her and you know discuss about her like we did in the "INI EDO" thread.
So what do y'all think about her.

Apart from the fact that she's a good actress, the girl is PRETTY! I mean like soo gorgeous. She has the best legs in Nollywood. the prettiest smile... and the most beautiful skin.

Some people are prolly wondering and saying.. "who the fxck is she"? Well i have some of her pictures i took with my phone while watching her movie "arsenal". They are not all that clear.. but u'll know her if u see the pictures. And if after seeing them, u still don't know her... then u really don't know her. I never knew her name before.

Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Scorpio(f): 5:09am On Nov 18, 2005
this girl is cute, not as pretty as omotola or genny, but she's really cute sha. sometimes i can't stand her fake attitude, it really gets to me. n it looks like she bleaches/or has bleached at some point(iono which one). anywayz, she's a pretty good actress.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 5:12am On Nov 18, 2005
I don't think she bleached. You can tell that she's just naturaly fair in complextion. Look at her hands, the knockles arent black. And her elbows too arent black. But yes, she's a good actress. smiley
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Scorpio(f): 5:16am On Nov 18, 2005
ok then, my bad smiley
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 5:21am On Nov 18, 2005
No, not ur bad. That's wat the thread is for. So that we can talk about her. I really hope people say what they feel about her. smiley
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by queen2(f): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2005
Scorpio scorpio scorpio, how many times did i call u? who told u shes bleaching? angry
NO thats are complextion, shes fair, se oti gbo,
also i love her movies especially, thinking, arghh cant rememeber ,, wen i get to remember i will post it, n u will watch it n see, also i like her shape, shes got a very nice stature cheesy
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by queen2(f): 9:20am On Nov 18, 2005
Oh yea, tyhe movie is FRIENDS and LOVERS, along with Charles Okafor, anyone know charles? i know hottie will, hes handsome n talented aslo, i love the movie./...go watch it
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Scorpio(f): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2005
@ queen2, na 3 times o n i apologise, i thot she was. cheesy
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by queen2(f): 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by NduGod(m): 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2005
she is ok cheesy
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hipcaramel(f): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2005
i like oge alot. she's really good. nice to see that there are people other than myself that appreciate her talent. her looks are also good in a sexy kinda way. she's really cool.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2005
queen2:

Oh yea, tyhe movie is FRIENDS and LOVERS, along with Charles Okafor, anyone know charles? i know hottie will, hes handsome n talented aslo, i love the movie./...go watch it

I know charles okafor. Saying he is sexy,..... ermm i don't know abt that oo. He acts like dummy, same as Tony Umez!

I also wanna recomend that you guys see "little Angel". I like Oge in that movie. She was spectacular, and so was the little girl. smiley
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by kewe(f): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2005
yeah oge is relli kool, she's someone to look out 4
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by tamia(f): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2005
@hot angel i luv this gurl. she's one of ma fav actresses. my dad luvs her so much if u tryin" to tell him about a movie(Nigerian) n Oge is not there he lose's interest.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2005
Wow... my friend's dad happen to love her too. He's always asking, "is the fair lady in it".. if u say "no"... He's like.. "okay wat abt the dark lady (ini edo)".

She's good in acting... not going over-board.. just right in place. I see a great future in her. She's talented. smiley
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by goodguy(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2005
she's sh!t tongue
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2005
wait.. i smell something! Hater!!! tongue
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by goodguy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2005
lover tongue
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2005
Don't spam my (oge's) thread. wink
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by goodguy(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2005
This topic doesnt make sense sef undecided

Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress - so?? what abt it?? tongue

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2005
Ma je kin slap e ooo. U say bad thing and then send kisses.

Jainsense. kiss kiss
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by goodguy(m): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2005
Ife re lon pami bi oti. kiss kiss (ur topic no make sense sha o wink)
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2005
U no well. Carry ur yansh commot for here then.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by queen2(f): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2005
hot-angel:

I know charles okafor. Saying he is sexy,..... ermm i don't know about that oo. He acts like dummy, same as Tony Umez!

I also want to recomend that you guys see "little Angel". I like Oge in that movie. She was spectacular, and so was the little girl. smiley
I never mentioned sexy ooooo, i said hes handsome n talented, anyways hes one of my favorites smiley
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by queen2(f): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2005
She is beautiful kiss goodguy angry
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2005
queen2:

I never mentioned sexy ooooo, i said hes handsome n talented, anyways hes one of my favorites smiley

Sorry. But whichever way.. he's not even fine. talk more handsome. I don't like him jo.. he acts like a dodoyo. But i must confess, i like him when he's acting with patience ozokwor.. She's always being is "dictator". haha.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by queen2(f): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2005
oh Gosh, u sure, he acts like that? nyways me don't think so...
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by nike4luv(f): 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2005
oh i know her, shes gat good cry too..i forgot this film she was in, she was a bad girl, always shadowing her bf not leting any girl get him, she was shot at last sha
shes good!
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2005
I was waiting for someone to comment abt her cry.

She cries good. She's soo real when crying! Just like that "cry for help girl".... erm, wats her name ... ermm... Nkiru Sylvanus. Yes! cheesy
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by queen2(f): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2005
yes, Nkiru too and shes beautiful
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by nike4luv(f): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2005
whos nkiru?
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2005
With full lips! And nice skin. (nkiru that is).

Nike she's the bestest crier in Nollywood. Have u seen "A cry For help?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ / Naira Marley Features In "The Enemy I Know" Movie, Shares Movie Snippet / Which Is Your Worst Nigerian TV Station?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.