Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today (3211 Views)

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by FMary(m): 12:29am On May 22, 2016
"If you have any reason why this couple should not be wedded today please come forth and tell the Church" the Priest was saying as I was walking down the aisle towards the Altar.

My high heels was a little noisy and gradually heads turned and we're looking in my direction, it was as though the whole Church had turned and we're looking at me as I kept walking down the aisle towards the Altar.

Wow...you can imagine the look on the faces of James and Jane as they turned to see me walking down the aisle. Ah with wide open mouth James froze and looked white.

James my lover, getting married today to my best friend and I am in attendance walking down the aisle as the Priest was asking if anyone had a reason why the wedding should not take place.

You know something, I have never thought myself to be such a courageous person all my life. Yeah am strong I now, but then I am also an emotional person.

My friends at work place had actually told me not to attend this wedding, they gave me several reasons not to attend but having been sent an invitation, I felt I would feel stronger attending instead of crying my heart out at home.

It's been awhile I last cried for James but I may not be able to hold myself if I stayed home alone today.

The first week after I found out that my lover was having an affair with my best friend, I cried my heart out. I would hardly taste any food the first three days, I honestly wished my life would be over.

Over time I gradually overcame the shock and it's four months now since I found out. Today they are getting married and I find the courage to be in attendance.

Am a super woman.

I promised myself am gonna have fun today and am sure gonna do so.

Don't these people even have their own concept? Can you image that everything I planned with James is what they are doing here in this wedding?

From the color of the day, my choice and color of blazers to the location of their reception is all as I had planned with James. Could they not have thought of something else?

Looking elegantly beautiful, I entered Holy Trinity Catholic Parish in Maitama the venue for the wedding Mass.

Initially I sat at the back pew but in a little while it gradually began to be hot back there, you know some of these Catholic Church with all the offerings they won't even put an air conditioner.

As I became uncomfortable back there I looked ahead and saw an empty pew with a fan directly above it and so I decided to walk up front so I could cool off a little bit.

That was the moment when the Priest began to ask if anyone had a reason for the wedding not to hold.

Initially I did not understand why heads were turning towards my direction, maybe because I was looking gorgeous I thought but then you need to see the shock on the faces of James and Jane when they turned back and saw me walking down the aisle at that instant.

Wow... thinking about it all now I laugh out load, wait ooo did they think I was coming to?

The whole scenario is just making sense to me right now, what did you think I was going down the aisle to do then Hahahahahah lol

No naaa how could I think to be an obstacle for them? When I said I would shock them today, all I meant was that I would attend their wedding. I believe they never expected me to be there, many friends asked me not to.

I am way past it now and I wish them a happy married life.

Did I tell you that........ this one is for your ears only. I met this cute guy at the reception today? He seems so nice and decent, only time will tell.

Am sure gonna jealously guard this new friend but I tell you something, if he is mine he is mine and if not, then he is not.

I love my life. #NittaLily

If you like my story, please SHARE with friends Now.

To read Episode 1 $ 2, visit www.facebook.com/nittalily
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by Nobody: 12:33am On May 22, 2016
Interesting.....

*Make I siddon for here.... Show don startgrin

Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by konkonbilo(m): 12:35am On May 22, 2016
sad
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by kvngveektour(m): 12:36am On May 22, 2016
make I quick book space

FP material

1 Like

Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by marv1: 12:58am On May 22, 2016
Nice write-up

1 Like

Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by Nobody: 1:00am On May 22, 2016
Ha ha ha !!!!!
oduduosu666:

Well so many people have asked me to come on the
internet that they are a lot of people with spiritual
problems but they do not know how to go about
it. The great oodi spirit is here,I am spiritualist Adewale[DR.MIRR
OR,I am a great spell caster and I help in any kind of problems
such as: RELATIONSHIP ISSUES, HEALTH PROBLEMS,
FINANCIAL PROBLEMS, SPIRITUAL HELP, MONEY
RITUALS,POWER for BUSINES,protection charm,HERBAL
CARE,LIFE ISSUES.........Kindly contact me for your solutions
CALL......07036011556 
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by Nobody: 1:03am On May 22, 2016
oduduosu666:
Well so many people have asked me to come on the internet that they are a lot of people with spiritual problems but they do not know how to go about it. The great oodi spirit is here,I am spiritualist Adewale[DR.MIRR OR,I am a great spell caster and I help in any kind of problems such as: RELATIONSHIP ISSUES, HEALTH PROBLEMS, FINANCIAL PROBLEMS, SPIRITUAL HELP, MONEY RITUALS,POWER for BUSINES,protection charm,HERBAL CARE,LIFE ISSUES.........Kindly contact me for your solutions CALL......07036011556  08064116687
So people now openly advertise such stuff in 9ja. How rich are you by the way.
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by KINGinVAHALA: 1:08am On May 22, 2016
Register hereby marked. Present!
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by KINGinVAHALA: 1:09am On May 22, 2016
mhiz:

So people now openly advertise such stuff in 9ja. How rich are you by the way.
Hi miss
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by marshalcarter: 1:13am On May 22, 2016
With this their boring rubbish...they'll cum awt to kwantest for miss nairaland oooundecided
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by Nobody: 1:22am On May 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Hi miss
Hey, how are you?
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by viceldo(m): 1:32am On May 22, 2016
naijasinglegirl in the making

1 Like

Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by finalboss(m): 1:36am On May 22, 2016
mmmm
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by makydebbie(f): 1:37am On May 22, 2016
this land is not for sale!
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by KINGinVAHALA: 1:40am On May 22, 2016
mhiz:
Hey, how are you?
I'm OK, and you? And what is keeping this dam beauty awake at this unholy time of the time?
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by KINGinVAHALA: 1:42am On May 22, 2016
makydebbie:
this land is not for sale!
I'm buying it by fire, by force. mention it worth. lol
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by Sharon6(f): 3:22am On May 22, 2016
Big ups to you for not spoiling their day. Believe me dearie karma is a bitch and it's warming up to visit them soon. That guy wasn't meant for you anyways. I wish you good luck with your new found friend.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS. CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!

1 Like

Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by Nobody: 3:59am On May 22, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Interesting.....

*Make I siddon for here.... Show don startgrin

Abeg make I join U

Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by Nobody: 6:10am On May 22, 2016
Babzilla:

Abeg make I join U

*Oya no wahala......gringrin

1 Like

Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by alobright17(m): 6:40am On May 22, 2016
oduduosu666:

Well so many people have asked me to come on the
internet that they are a lot of people with spiritual
problems but they do not know how to go about
it. The great oodi spirit is here,I am spiritualist Adewale[DR.MIRR
OR,I am a great spell caster and I help in any kind of problems
such as: RELATIONSHIP ISSUES, HEALTH PROBLEMS,
FINANCIAL PROBLEMS, SPIRITUAL HELP, MONEY
RITUALS,POWER for BUSINES,protection charm,HERBAL
CARE,LIFE ISSUES.........Kindly contact me for your solutions
CALL......07036011556 
ohhh Baba welcome I need you to help me catch all this fine fine NL girls what will it cost me abeg?
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by makydebbie(f): 6:54am On May 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I'm buying it by fire, by force. mention it worth. lol
lol...5000GH CEDIS..i go give you sharp sharp
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by KINGinVAHALA: 9:20am On May 22, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...5000GH CEDIS..i go give you sharp sharp
This is cheap,
And I was already contemplating calling dangote to lend me bags full of dollars to help me purchase the land. lol

How are you my lady?
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by FMary(m): 9:33am On May 22, 2016
kvngveektour:
make I quick book space

FP material

Lol I pray I make FL in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by FMary(m): 9:33am On May 22, 2016
marv1:
Nice write-up

Thanks friend
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by FMary(m): 9:39am On May 22, 2016
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by FMary(m): 2:04pm On May 22, 2016
Read Episodes 1 $ 2 here www.facebook.com/nittalily
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by makydebbie(f): 2:30pm On May 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

This is cheap,
And I was already contemplating calling dangote to lend me bags full of dollars to help me purchase the land. lol

How are you my lady?
lol...am good..funny you
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by makydebbie(f): 2:33pm On May 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

This is cheap,

How are you my lady?
lol...funny you..am good..you?
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by KINGinVAHALA: 2:41pm On May 22, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...funny you..am good..you?
Good to know you are,
I'm perfectly OK.
How are you celebrating your Sunday?
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by FMary(m): 3:04pm On May 22, 2016
Nice read
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by makydebbie(f): 3:31pm On May 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Good to know you are,
I'm perfectly OK.
How are you celebrating your Sunday?
nothing much..went to church.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sexcapedes / Ladies, If You Had The Chance To Date A Nairaland Mod..... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.