Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? (8423 Views)

Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by GloriaNinja(f): 12:56pm On May 22, 2016
crixtex:

See what you wish anoda woman"s potential. husband.....
All dese gals of nowadays. sef!
A heedless fly follows the corpse to the grave. I think you should have a new motto. "mind your business", period! and for the record, you were busying stalking and viewing my profile, whilst I don't know what you look like. don't be a troll, be a star.
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by GloriaNinja(f): 12:58pm On May 22, 2016
truthsayer007:

I will just ignore you and move on !
that's what you should have done rather than seeking for attention by mentioning me. would have made you look matured and nicer. period!
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 22, 2016
GloriaNinja:
A heedless fly follows the corpse to the grave. I think you should have a new motto. "mind your business", period!

Learn manners... be civil... learn how to respect a man. so that you can respect ur husband.. I never abused or spoke ill of you buh u did.. bad belle wife.....
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by GloriaNinja(f): 1:04pm On May 22, 2016
crixtex:

Learn manners... be civil... learn how to respect a man. so that you can respect ur husband.. I never abused or spoke ill of you buh u did.. bad belle wife.....
you are the one with no manners here, you are considered a troll, you are here always busy stalking people's profile while your mates are achieving success, grow up zygote.
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 22, 2016
GloriaNinja:
that's what you should have done rather than seeking for attention by mentioning me. would have made you look matured and nicer. period!

You are just a trouble maker ! No other way to explain it

You are not the first and last person to be mentioned, no one is seeking for your attention, please move on.
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by GloriaNinja(f): 1:11pm On May 22, 2016
truthsayer007:

You are just a trouble maker ! No other way to explain it

You are not the first and last person to be mentioned, no one is seeking for your attention, please move on.

then don't ever mention me again. I don't need you in my mentions.
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 22, 2016
GloriaNinja:
you are the one with no manners here, you are considered a troll, you are here always busy stalking people's profile while your mates are achieving success, grow up zygote.

Lolssssss.... liar oshi... I ve got a job doing,so how would I troll.. u hypocrite, are u not doing d same.. d only person I chastised here is one mumu calling herself hisbiscus...
So because I looked up ur profile means I am a stalker... Na wa for you.. to say sorry naw hard you...

For d record, many ladies will be happy seeing me looking up deir profile.... so u shud b d one to grow up...
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by KINGinVAHALA: 2:05pm On May 22, 2016
GloriaNinja:
then don't ever mention me again. I don't need you in my mentions.
Who did this to you?
Always try to be civil, even if its a faceless forum or not.

I wish you well!
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by refiner(f): 3:20pm On May 22, 2016
nmreports:

Could not click on your signature.
I just checked her out. Refiner, on behalf of my buddy Onstelly, you have my vote and faint campaign here and there.
...awwwww...thanks dear!..*hugs*wink
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by chikk(f): 6:24pm On May 22, 2016
krispycash:
first off, it is utterly disgusting that u would bring ur private biz wax here when it should be ur private business... Secondly, it was a sin the first time u did it, what makes u think it is not a sin now?
Thirdly, why ask when u are going to try anyways sunday sin or not Dude add small age to ur sense and focus passing ur neco

Damn!!!

grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by GloriaNinja(f): 9:50pm On May 22, 2016
crixtex:

Lolssssss.... liar oshi... I ve got a job doing,so how would I troll.. u hypocrite, are u not doing d same.. d only person I chastised here is one mumu calling herself hisbiscus...
So because I looked up ur profile means I am a stalker... Na wa for you.. to say sorry naw hard you...

For d record, many ladies will be happy seeing me looking up deir profile.... so u shud b d one to grow up...
find something better to do, you sound so immature.
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by GloriaNinja(f): 9:53pm On May 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Who did this to you?
Always try to be civil, even if its a faceless forum or not.

I wish you well!
then vamoose finally since you can't live by the word "civil"
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:11pm On May 22, 2016
GloriaNinja:
then vamoose finally since you can't live by the word "civil"
I wish you well in your quest to insulting every nairalanders that comes your e-way.

When tomorrow comes, hope you won't end up deactivating because what shall befall you, hmmmm, not even seun or all his mods would be able to rescue you with bans.

Sister, good night sweetie!
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by GloriaNinja(f): 10:19pm On May 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I wish you well in your quest to insulting every nairalanders that comes your e-way.

When tomorrow comes, hope you won't end up deactivating because what shall befall you, hmmmm, not even seun or all his mods would be able to rescue you with bans.

Sister, good night sweetie!
if you are threatening me, then I pity you. back to sender on whatever you are wishing against me.
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:33pm On May 22, 2016
GloriaNinja:
if you are threatening me, then I pity you. back to sender on whatever you are wishing against me.
*Kisses for you dear*

Goodnight!
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by GloriaNinja(f): 10:48pm On May 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
*Kisses for you dear*
Goodnight!
kisses to you too, good night.
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 22, 2016
GloriaNinja:
find something better to do, you sound so immature.

Lolsss... I knew u wud reply... moreover I made u adjust your pics.... grin..... buh something bout u surprises me anyway...
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by GloriaNinja(f): 11:59pm On May 22, 2016
crixtex:

Lolsss... I knew u wud reply... moreover I made u adjust your pics.... grin..... buh something bout u surprises me anyway...
I change my own pics for me, not for you. and what surprises you about me huh? stalker
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by Nobody: 12:07am On May 23, 2016
GloriaNinja:
I change my own pics for me, not for you. and what surprises you about me huh? stalker

How can u be so beautiful and like wahala.... or its like dats not you... and for d record I made u adjust the pics..giv me d credit...
Moreover..let bygones be bygones ok...can we settle our scores naw pls??
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by GloriaNinja(f): 12:08am On May 23, 2016
crixtex:

How can u be so beautiful and like wahala.... or its like dats you...
Okay. scores is already settled.
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by Nobody: 12:09am On May 23, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Okay. scores is already settled.

Yea thanks... so how did ur day go??
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by GloriaNinja(f): 12:11am On May 23, 2016
crixtex:

Yea thanks... so how did ur day go??
went very well and yours?
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by Nobody: 12:15am On May 23, 2016
GloriaNinja:
went very well and yours?
I honestly cant say.... U stay in lagos right.
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by GloriaNinja(f): 12:22am On May 23, 2016
crixtex:

I honestly cant say.... U stay in lagos right.
yeah and why the grimacing smiley?
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by Nobody: 12:28am On May 23, 2016
GloriaNinja:
yeah and why the grimacing smiley?

Lol.. dats a repetition of d question mark symbol. ..
Hope u know dea are rewards for a stalker especially after he wins a brawl?
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by Dhotseal(m): 8:03am On May 23, 2016
DikSin:
Ever since my last struggle with *staying alive* I've not seen my bae. It's one of the tough decision I made pending when all will be fine with me. Now she's coming over to my place after church; lord knows its been a while since I visited her *honeywell*. I just want to hear from you folks if anything is wrong about having a good time after sunday service.

Thank you

Is the other party your wife or husband? If not, then it is wrong to have set in any day.
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by GloriaNinja(f): 10:04am On May 23, 2016
crixtex:

Lol.. dats a repetition of d question mark symbol. ..
Hope u know dea are rewards for a stalker especially after he wins a brawl?
you didn't win the brawl joor, you just want to make amends.
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 23, 2016
GloriaNinja:
you didn't win the brawl joor, you just want to make amends.

Lolsss... dat wud mean you won niyen.. good.. guess I wud be following you then... I wud like to know you more but I do not know how it works here... maybe u shud give I ur email address??
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by GloriaNinja(f): 8:26pm On May 23, 2016
crixtex:

Lolsss... dat wud mean you won niyen.. good.. guess I wud be following you then... I wud like to know you more but I do not know how it works here... maybe u shud give I ur email address??
lol cool dude.
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 23, 2016
GloriaNinja:
lol cool dude.

Does this mean.. u aint giving me ur email address sad embarassed
Re: Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? by Wednesday22: 2:13am On May 24, 2016
crixtex:

How can u be so beautiful and like wahala.... or its like dats not you... and for d record I made u adjust the pics..giv me d credit...

That thing na bonga fish, I mean dried bonga fish. There's nothng interestng about her from here to cloud 9. Blood don dry for her body abi u no dey see ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / Young Girl Reduces In Size After Alighting From A Car In Ajah (video) / Sex Video Of My Woman Is Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.