Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother (9124 Views)

Please Recommend Good Phone For Me With Durable Battery Between 27 To 30K / Recommend Good Andriod Phones Of N35,000 / What Good Andriod Phone Can I Get For Less Than 80K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by Nobody: 2:15am On May 22, 2016
Good people of Nairaland, I will be rounding up my Industrial training with NLNG in few months time and I want to buy good Android between the price of 30-40k for my mother who is her early fifties, She is not conversant with all these high tech phone, pls I need your advice on a phone that will be easier for her to use. Thanks and waiting for ur candid response

2 Likes

Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by Dottore: 3:23am On May 22, 2016
I recommend Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.

Whats that your other question:
The colour of boxers you need to buy for your dad?
Buy him a crotchless G-string.

Do u also need your landlord's acount number? Answers coming shortly. I

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by Youngpo413: 3:34am On May 22, 2016
Lumia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by TDonald: 6:44am On May 22, 2016
Dottore:
I recommend Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.

Whats that your other question:
The colour of boxers you need to buy for your dad?
Buy him a crotchless G-string.

Do u also need your landlord's acount number? Answers coming shortly. I

I recommend a Samsung Galaxy S7

1 Like

Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by hungryboy(m): 6:56am On May 22, 2016
Abeg bros, buy that Old woman Nokia torch or any other basic phone.
Android too carry stress

7 Likes

Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by Nobody: 6:57am On May 22, 2016
Hope she can operate smartphone very well,but I think Nokia lumia phone is okay for her
Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by DjHypno(m): 6:57am On May 22, 2016
Get her a Samsung GALAXY S4.

2 Likes

Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by tijanouzwasii: 6:58am On May 22, 2016
nokia 3310

1 Like

Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by ERONX(m): 7:00am On May 22, 2016
Get her a Techno L8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by adedam007(m): 7:00am On May 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by mainfullll: 7:01am On May 22, 2016
[url]lindaikejisblog.ml/2016/how-i-was-raped-at-banana-island[/url]
Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by mimicious(f): 7:01am On May 22, 2016
Why don't u buy a blackberry phone. New one. At least she Wil be familiar with the buttons

2 Likes

Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by Estimable(m): 7:02am On May 22, 2016
Happy new week nairalanders, it shall be a blessed week.........

1 Like

Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by eleojo23: 7:02am On May 22, 2016
Android phone between 30-40k is not low tech. Unless you won't mind her calling you all the time to ask how to 'operate' the phone (even when you are at work or in a business meetinggrin), then you can go ahead and buy her something within that range, if not, just get her something simple.
There are still good phones of less than 20k.

I understand that you want to spend some good money on her (no amount is too much to spend on one's mum smiley ) but i suggest you get her a simple phone and another gift to accompany it (something she will really appreciate).

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by Adonis3: 7:02am On May 22, 2016
T
Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by DesChyko: 7:03am On May 22, 2016
Buy her a strong low end android phone like the earlier series with good battery, then use the change buy wrappers (or George if you're igbo) for her. Once she master the phone, and e come spoil, she no go happy o

1 Like

Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by Thebrightest(m): 7:05am On May 22, 2016
I have fairly used Tecno P3 for sale.
Little faults:
Bad battery
Hangs at times
slightly cracked screen
Sim slot 1 not working
Memory card slot broken
ALL CAN BE REPAIRED.
THE PHONE IS A STRONG PHONE.
I used it for good 6months.
Message me for price.

1 Like

Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by boman2014: 7:05am On May 22, 2016
just buy her blackberry
Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by Sparrow13: 7:06am On May 22, 2016
tecno Y2
it looks good and cheap

1 Like

Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by pappilo(m): 7:08am On May 22, 2016
Moto G
Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by Elnino4ladies: 7:08am On May 22, 2016
Iphone 6
Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by firstolalekan(m): 7:10am On May 22, 2016
Wetin CONSIN NLNG WITH THIS TOPIC NOW

NaijaNaija undecided

6 Likes

Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by pek(m): 7:11am On May 22, 2016
DesChyko:
Buy her a strong low end android phone like the earlier series with good battery, then use the change buy wrappers (or George if you're igbo) for her. Once she master the phone, and e come spoil, she no go happy o
blessed are your parents. You have made a valid point. op, your mother doesn't need a phone worth more than 15K. Use the money and buy your dad a gift also.

5 Likes

Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by clevadani: 7:13am On May 22, 2016
Is there any smartfone better than tecno l8 plus at such price?.
Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by codemaniacs: 7:13am On May 22, 2016
Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by drugzdavirus: 7:14am On May 22, 2016
If u don't wan her to leave long for u den get her n android phone but u luv her want her alive for u just get her a simple Nokia phone
Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by Nobody: 7:15am On May 22, 2016
If she's educated, get her any of the Samsung s-series.

If she's not educated, just get her a simple torch phone.

50s is not aged though. I was expecting 70, 80s when I saw the topic.

My unlettered mum, who's in her early 70s, uses Nokia torch. She has used like 6 of that in the last 5 years. Just 5k. Simple to operate.

8 Likes

Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by Anijay1212(m): 7:15am On May 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by Anijay1212(m): 7:19am On May 22, 2016
Thebrightest:
I have fairly used Tecno P3 for sale. Little faults: Bad battery Hangs at times slightly cracked screen Sim slot 1 not working Memory card slot broken ALL CAN BE REPAIRED. THE PHONE IS A STRONG PHONE. I used it for good 6months. Message me for price.
You go wicked o... Phone were pesin wan give im mama kwa?

2 Likes

Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by SKAMM(m): 7:23am On May 22, 2016
Tellemall:

What does the relevance of LNG have to do with your post?
Seriously, if you wanted to tell everybody that , you didn't have to add the rest of it. I suppose nobody else has done their internship in LNG. By the time you announce it on ground, too, and have your haters do something more "spectacular" than interning at LNG to you...
Smh. Nigerians and their need for unnecessary details just to show people what they don't care for.

2 Likes

Re: Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother by Anijay1212(m): 7:24am On May 22, 2016
eleojo23:
Android phone between 30-40k is not low tech. Unless you won't mind her calling you all the time to ask how to 'operate' the phone (even when you are at work or in a business meetinggrin), then you can go ahead and buy her something within that range, if not, just get her something simple.
There are still good phones of less than 20k.

I understand that you want to spend some good money on her (no amount is too much to spend on one's mum smiley ) but i suggest you get her a simple phone and another gift to accompany it (something she will really appreciate).
Op follow this advice and it shall be well with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth About Powerbanks / I Have Just Been Scammed / How Can I Block My Mum's Sim From Borrowing Airtime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.