Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

How I Ended Up On Ihala Man's Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Ended Up On Ihala Man's Bed (3259 Views)

How A Man Caught His Wife Of 17 Years Naked On Another Man's Bed / I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) / How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Ended Up On Ihala Man's Bed by Nobody: 2:29am On May 22, 2016
Believe me over here there are lots of places of interest to see and enjoy. Anambra has much more to offer. The city, also known as Ihala is one of the biggest city in Anambra (after Okija) honestly i believe it is one of the cities that has better preserved its artistic heritage for Anambra state By visiting Ihala it’s highly important to know its most famous monuments in town, for example the Ezego square commonly known as

The Ezego junction It was constructed around 1992 or there about outside the city walls, the walls were extended to include this junction, well to cut short the story I checked in a nice place, a big red brick house, a hotel they said is own by one Dr Oguejioffor.

This house was built and designed in best ways of baroque style. I stay on the second floor, with windows overlooking the stone paved street that remembered old time of wars lol.... Well, the whole area was inspiring holy as far as i can tell antiquity and the dark middle ages. The guy who booked this room for me, was a well built sexy still handsome who looked very hot and exciting for his ages.

It was tall black haired lustful Ihala man with everything to turn on. he was glad to accommodate me, a young tall, good looking daughter of a bitch, but I thought it would be wrong to have any intercourse with him. On weekends this city was crowded with thousands of tourists of different kinds and idle gapers who came from all regions of Anambra or will i say Nigeria to see and join grand festivals, streets carnivals.

Have to admit, there were lots of hot chicks on streets of the city, most of them were hot and very impulsive (as most ihala women) But I was most interested in the guy that booked my room. honestly please don't blame me. he interested me more. I wondered where I could meet such guys of pleasures. I thought he should be oldies, thirtish or elder, tired with his continuous despair and lack of any creature comforts. Soon I learnt more…. He was handsome, saw him across the reception table a real sex pump and I knew that I had approach him to talk.

I approached him and he told me: my number I was shocked! I think he knew I was not Anambraian as well as I wasn’t a local resident. I pulled out my wallet and gave him my card immediately. It was a hot stunning sultry guy with amazing bright eyes, great and massive chest and tight ass. Gosssss he looked young, very young. I think he was about 23 or that line. He had nice young chest that looked very sexily on him brave chest. To cut the story short. We walked down the street and went to his apartment.

It was near by. Though i wasn't comfortable with this idea but as soon as we got into his room we started kissing. I started pulling his shirt off, he then began to kiss my neck. We continued to UnCloth each other slowly without stopping kissing. When I began to unbutton his jeans he stopped me and told me to wait. He led me to the bedroom and pushed me onto the bed immediately and took up undoing my pants. Here opened wide in amazement when he saw the huge tit teen in under my brad he began to finger my already wet pussy. He gasped and looked up at me and then his eyes returned back down to my wet pussy. In a minute he set to working on my pussy. He started licking on my pussy moving slowly up to center of gravity.

He began to run his tongue up along my pussy until he reached the deep. After that he began to run his tongue around my pussy head. He then proceeded to lick on the head of my pussy taking more of my wet pussy in slowly. He licked it rhythmically, up and down, taking it all the way in and pulling out, with much saliva, until he had about mouth cover with my pussy. I put my hands on his head in ecstasy when he began speeding up. He then released my pussy from his mouth for a breath and began to lick my pussy as much as possible.

From its head to the center of gravity – my entire pussy was well licked he reached up and began to play with my breast with another hand. I told him to stop and put him onto the bed. I began to unbutton his short. Then I removed his jeans without his permission and found a large bulge in his pants. He rose up immediately in embarrassment. I laughed and push him back onto the bed. It was fun! Very good fun! Then I began to set free his penis from his red short and took off my bra complete and my 2 wonderful boobies with perky erect nipples opened to his eyes.

He got down to play with my nipples rubbing and tugging on them. I took his penis into my hand and squeezed it: this warm piece of his flesh. That was a very good experience to meet a nice caring guy far in Anambra a guy like young teen with surprise down there. I never believed I would meet a tranny tart in my life, I knew this sort of guys trade was selling their service for money coz they needed lots of money to buy cars or other things for sufficient flexing again he opened his mouth and began to lick on my pussy.

His cock immediately grew to its full length, about 9 inches! I was stunned and couldn’t resist it, some strong inner power was rising inside of me. I just took up sucking up and down his cock moving my head up and down, playing with his balls at the same time. I then pushed him off of me, rose up and asked if he wanted to try something better.He said OK, and then he bent me over his bed and began to apply lube to my ass and his cock. After this procedure he began to penetrate my virgin ass slowly. It hurt very badly, it was burning piercing pain, but once inside me he stopped moving.

Then he began pumping my ass in and out. It was amazing. He continued to Bleep me relentlessly, as if I was some street tart. In the long run of this wild orgy he blew his load into my ass. After he pulled out he put his cock to my lips and I took up sucking on it. I tasted all of his cum: it tasted very well. After that this young horn attende bent over the bed presenting his ass to me. I took the lube and applied some onto his ass hole. He rammed my pussy into his ass over and over, harder and harder.

I began to moan like a slut! It wouldn’t last long i know and in a while he released a big load right inside my ass. We both collapsed onto the bed with his cock still inside of me. We needed to recover breath. We lay in bed for the next thirty minutes. Then we began kissing again and I finally got a chance to see if his chest were real. I message them very well with my hands playing with them by licking licking. Boy believe me. They were definitely real and they were fantastic. I had never believed attendant due have such real chest! I then moved back down to his cock and got down to sucking it hard. To be continue. Am going to stop here today until i see comment then i will continue so if you are enjoying the story comment.

Thought am still going to post the remaining parts here including other wonderful stories as time goes on after-all that is the reason why i opened this threat but in-case you wants to read everything now with other wonderful stories follow here http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/05/how-i-ended-up-on-ihala-mans-bed.html

Re: How I Ended Up On Ihala Man's Bed by naijafox(m): 2:41am On May 22, 2016
Singing " this is super story "
Re: How I Ended Up On Ihala Man's Bed by DikSin(m): 2:59am On May 22, 2016
All these copy and paste bloggers sef undecided
Re: How I Ended Up On Ihala Man's Bed by GloriaNinja(f): 3:03am On May 22, 2016
Fake story.
Re: How I Ended Up On Ihala Man's Bed by Rawzy(m): 3:09am On May 22, 2016
Hell is increasing every day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Ended Up On Ihala Man's Bed by Sharon6(f): 3:27am On May 22, 2016
naijafox:
Singing " this is super story "
Life of thrives and sorrows.
Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up On Ihala Man's Bed by Nobody: 3:46am On May 22, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up On Ihala Man's Bed by kayceerilyn(f): 5:47am On May 22, 2016
Chysexy:
Believe me over here there are lots of places of interest to see and enjoy. Anambra has much more to offer. The city, also known as Ihala is one of the biggest city in Anambra (after Okija) honestly i believe it is one of the cities that has better preserved its artistic heritage for Anambra state By visiting Ihala it’s highly important to know its most famous monuments in town, for example the Ezego square commonly known as

The Ezego junction It was constructed around 1992 or there about outside the city walls, the walls were extended to include this junction, well to cut short the story I checked in a nice place, a big red brick house, a hotel they said is own by one Dr Oguejioffor.

This house was built and designed in best ways of baroque style. I stay on the second floor, with windows overlooking the stone paved street that remembered old time of wars lol.... Well, the whole area was inspiring holy as far as i can tell antiquity and the dark middle ages. The guy who booked this room for me, was a well built sexy still handsome who looked very hot and exciting for his ages.

It was tall black haired lustful Ihala man with everything to turn on. he was glad to accommodate me, a young tall, good looking daughter of a bitch, but I thought it would be wrong to have any intercourse with him. On weekends this city was crowded with thousands of tourists of different kinds and idle gapers who came from all regions of Anambra or will i say Nigeria to see and join grand festivals, streets carnivals.

Have to admit, there were lots of hot chicks on streets of the city, most of them were hot and very impulsive (as most ihala women) But I was most interested in the guy that booked my room. honestly please don't blame me. he interested me more. I wondered where I could meet such guys of pleasures. I thought he should be oldies, thirtish or elder, tired with his continuous despair and lack of any creature comforts. Soon I learnt more…. He was handsome, saw him across the reception table a real sex pump and I knew that I had approach him to talk.

I approached him and he told me: my number I was shocked! I think he knew I was not Anambraian as well as I wasn’t a local resident. I pulled out my wallet and gave him my card immediately. It was a hot stunning sultry guy with amazing bright eyes, great and massive chest and tight ass. Gosssss he looked young, very young. I think he was about 23 or that line. He had nice young chest that looked very sexily on him brave chest. To cut the story short. We walked down the street and went to his apartment.

It was near by. Though i wasn't comfortable with this idea but as soon as we got into his room we started kissing. I started pulling his shirt off, he then began to kiss my neck. We continued to UnCloth each other slowly without stopping kissing. When I began to unbutton his jeans he stopped me and told me to wait. He led me to the bedroom and pushed me onto the bed immediately and took up undoing my pants. Here opened wide in amazement when he saw the huge tit teen in under my brad he began to finger my already wet pussy. He gasped and looked up at me and then his eyes returned back down to my wet pussy. In a minute he set to working on my pussy. He started licking on my pussy moving slowly up to center of gravity.

He began to run his tongue up along my pussy until he reached the deep. After that he began to run his tongue around my pussy head. He then proceeded to lick on the head of my pussy taking more of my wet pussy in slowly. He licked it rhythmically, up and down, taking it all the way in and pulling out, with much saliva, until he had about mouth cover with my pussy. I put my hands on his head in ecstasy when he began speeding up. He then released my pussy from his mouth for a breath and began to lick my pussy as much as possible.

From its head to the center of gravity – my entire pussy was well licked he reached up and began to play with my breast with another hand. I told him to stop and put him onto the bed. I began to unbutton his short. Then I removed his jeans without his permission and found a large bulge in his pants. He rose up immediately in embarrassment. I laughed and push him back onto the bed. It was fun! Very good fun! Then I began to set free his penis from his red short and took off my bra complete and my 2 wonderful boobies with perky erect nipples opened to his eyes.

He got down to play with my nipples rubbing and tugging on them. I took his penis into my hand and squeezed it: this warm piece of his flesh. That was a very good experience to meet a nice caring guy far in Anambra a guy like young teen with surprise down there. I never believed I would meet a tranny tart in my life, I knew this sort of guys trade was selling their service for money coz they needed lots of money to buy cars or other things for sufficient flexing again he opened his mouth and began to lick on my pussy.

His cock immediately grew to its full length, about 9 inches! I was stunned and couldn’t resist it, some strong inner power was rising inside of me. I just took up sucking up and down his cock moving my head up and down, playing with his balls at the same time. I then pushed him off of me, rose up and asked if he wanted to try something better.He said OK, and then he bent me over his bed and began to apply lube to my ass and his cock. After this procedure he began to penetrate my virgin ass slowly. It hurt very badly, it was burning piercing pain, but once inside me he stopped moving.

Then he began pumping my ass in and out. It was amazing. He continued to Bleep me relentlessly, as if I was some street tart. In the long run of this wild orgy he blew his load into my ass. After he pulled out he put his cock to my lips and I took up sucking on it. I tasted all of his cum: it tasted very well. After that this young horn attende bent over the bed presenting his ass to me. I took the lube and applied some onto his ass hole. He rammed my pussy into his ass over and over, harder and harder.

I began to moan like a slut! It wouldn’t last long i know and in a while he released a big load right inside my ass. We both collapsed onto the bed with his cock still inside of me. We needed to recover breath. We lay in bed for the next thirty minutes. Then we began kissing again and I finally got a chance to see if his chest were real. I message them very well with my hands playing with them by licking licking. Boy believe me. They were definitely real and they were fantastic. I had never believed attendant due have such real chest! I then moved back down to his cock and got down to sucking it hard. To be continue. Am going to stop here today until i see comment then i will continue so if you are enjoying the story comment.

Thought am still going to post the remaining parts here including other wonderful stories as time goes on after-all that is the reason why i opened this threat but in-case you wants to read everything now with other wonderful stories follow here http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/05/how-i-ended-up-on-ihala-mans-bed.html
it is Ihiala and not Ihala

crap story tho
Re: How I Ended Up On Ihala Man's Bed by Smellymouth: 5:52am On May 22, 2016
I respect your LIES!!

3 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up On Ihala Man's Bed by Cutehector(m): 5:56am On May 22, 2016
Babe stop lying grin a nine inch dick will probably make u scamp for air.

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up On Ihala Man's Bed by chukslawrence(m): 7:06am On May 22, 2016
Why copying nah?
Re: How I Ended Up On Ihala Man's Bed by Nobody: 7:21am On May 22, 2016
I didn't realise its a teen's erotica until I've read3/4 of the whole piece cheesy
Re: How I Ended Up On Ihala Man's Bed by Nobody: 7:44am On May 22, 2016
Didn't bother reading though, op it's ihiala not ihala. At least copy the spelling well
Re: How I Ended Up On Ihala Man's Bed by Nobody: 1:22am On May 23, 2016
Like i promised here is the continuation of the story (How I Ended Up On Ihala Man's Bed)

He reacted as well, moving himself to my crotch in 69 position. He licked my pussy in his mouth and started reviving it. I sucked his cock hard too. After about 10 minutes of this session he said he got a nice idea for fun! I stopped sucking him, he then walked up to the nightstand and took out a Love Machine, black Love Machine about 15 lengths. I knew exactly what he wanted. We both got on our knees with our asses facing each other and put the Love Machine between us. He positioned this to in his arse and pushed it inside of mine.

As it penetrated in my hole too, he started pumping it slowly. Then we began to move our asses against each other, fucking ass-to-ass. We both started to jack ourselves off until we blew our loads all over the floor. We then sucked each others cocks and pussy dry, leaning our crotches. In the end of this action he took the card out and gave it back to me saying that was the best experience of his life though i knew he must have save the number.

He simply said that my pussy was definitely worth this card I laughed when he gave me his card and told me to give him a call any time. I laughed, dress up and walked out of his apartment and went home. Honestly this guy knows what he wants and goes for it, glady I met him just can wait to give him a call ihala! Nma Nmau.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up On Ihala Man's Bed by chynasaz(f): 10:57pm On May 23, 2016
Pls ooooh if u must post rubbish, no be with my village name btw u can't even spell properly. #Rubbish post#
Re: How I Ended Up On Ihala Man's Bed by inthack: 2:47pm On May 25, 2016
I dey enjoy the post, continue jare...
Re: How I Ended Up On Ihala Man's Bed by EternalTruth: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Rawzy:
Hell is increasing every day
hahaha my brother I tell you
. My Bible says that hell and destruction are never full. Which means hell is capturing souls relentlessly. May God have mercy on this untoward generation,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Tried To Friendzoned Me But I Beat Her To It / Vanida6 Is This Truly You? / Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Let Go Of Past Hurt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.