Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal (45363 Views)

Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" / Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by pole: 10:55am On May 22, 2016
It May Be Ture,becouse Dy Cn Wake Up And Cook Up A Story Like Ds,lier, Son Of A, Bambanicus
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Fourwinds: 10:59am On May 22, 2016
kayalla:

na u talk am o grin
u know when a woman is lonely it is difficult not to implicate pastors
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by kayalla(f): 11:05am On May 22, 2016
Fourwinds:
u know when a woman is lonely it is difficult not to implicate pastors

and pastors re always the first target so to say, when they go and complain and complain. its not always the pastors fault i must say
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Nobody: 11:09am On May 22, 2016
keep on following pastors , MUMU people.

A pastor was never meant to be a one man show or the pastor and his wife model we have in many so called churches today. A pastor is/was part of a GROUP of elders who shepherd the sheep , especially the new ones. They were not lord and masters and their wives were not on public display as co-leaders , so called.

You people will never learn, keep giving them your money and time while they screw your sisters, daughters and wives.

About time you start following CHRIST himself and not these self appointed MOG.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Fourwinds: 11:16am On May 22, 2016
kayalla:

and pastors re always the first target so to say, when they go and complain and complain. its not always the pastors fault i must say
but I thought pastors are suppose to be discipline and fill with d holy spirit to restrain them...
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Nobody: 11:18am On May 22, 2016
Monday456:
cry cool

broda.man at this your age you are still depending on cheat. na wa for you ooooo
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by numericalguy(m): 11:37am On May 22, 2016
This is nothing nothing new, Pastor's been sleeping with their female members both single and married.

This one carried his own to Russia and slept with over 20 women.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by YOLO1(m): 11:39am On May 22, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
Any church with d name embassy in it dey always get one scandal
Hahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by YOLO1(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2016
frosbel2:
keep on following pastors , MUMU people.

A pastor was never meant to be a one man show or the pastor and his wife model we have in many so called churches today. A pastor is/was part of a GROUP of elders who shepherd the sheep , especially the new ones. They were not lord and masters and their wives were not on public display as co-leaders , so called.

You people will never learn, keep giving them your money and time while they screw your sisters, daughters and wives.

About time you start following CHRIST himself and not these self appointed MOG.
You make sense bro
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Aboks(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2016
Sometimes i wonder mama go see her pikin mate go cal am daddy just because em cal himsef pastor
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Taiwo20(m): 12:36pm On May 22, 2016
He plans to move to Africa where churches dont pay tax, tithe and nobody monitors their activities.
Where Pastors are treated as God, Where Pastors become millionaires overnight.

Come o! We are waiting

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by sinto5(m): 12:37pm On May 22, 2016
femicyrus:
I know a man in rccg they call pastor who is married with 3 kids.
he is very good in motivating people to pray at the top of their voice
he goes to deliverance ministration with his girlfriend that pose as a gospel singer while his wife stays at home.
the elders always celebrate him although they do not know of his secret life meanwhile they care not to know so far he is 'fire brand'

Bros are u sure of what u are saying? If u are, pls I'd like u give me more details of such pastor, u can add me up on whatsapp for better chat .. 08095968570
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Trapnews: 12:47pm On May 22, 2016
Monday456:
cry cool
Why do you scam people? Hell await you! And some people will not know they are sending the recharge cards to your phone undecided Where are the authorities when you need them?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by phanshark(m): 1:11pm On May 22, 2016
Islie:

http://punchng.com/adultery-scandal-rocks-pastor-sunday-adelajas-church/
whether true or false, he is a "man",not God. You are not permitted to slander him or any man of God,muslim or Christian. Pray for them & stop spreading such kind of news about them
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by anochuko01(m): 1:31pm On May 22, 2016
femicyrus:
I know a man in rccg they call pastor who is married with 3 kids.
he is very good in motivating people to pray at the top of their voice
he goes to deliverance ministration with his girlfriend that pose as a gospel singer while his wife stays at home.
the elders always celebrate him although they do not know of his secret life meanwhile they care not to know so far he is 'fire brand'
my brother, Jesus also knew Judas Iscariot. that's why we need to know God personally, or else we'll be discouraged.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by spiralwedge(m): 1:33pm On May 22, 2016
The story is fake and it is a propaganda to sneer his reputation and influence not only in Ukraine but also in Russia and Belarus. The dirty politics is being played by Russia who believes the revolution in Ukraine was influenced by the Western inclinations a pentecostal denomination as massive as Embassy of God can wield. Also is the Russian Orthodox, which is losing relevance, and wants to remain de facto state religion.
Check the write-up again, why is Russia being quoted? What is Russia got to do with a church in Ukraine? They are two different countries and currently have disagreements.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by yetseyi(f): 1:37pm On May 22, 2016
Oh my!!! Not Sunday Adelaja, I hope this is false. God help your Church, God help him.

Embassy of God is an example of how the Church should influence the society and even the government. Church Shift is still fresh on my mind.

I really hope this is a rumour.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by yetseyi(f): 1:42pm On May 22, 2016
spiralwedge:
The story is fake and it is a propaganda to sneer his reputation and influence not only in Ukraine but also in Russia and Belarus. The dirty politics is being played by Russia who believes the revolution in Ukraine was influenced by the Western inclinations a pentecostal denomination as massive as Embassy of God can wield. Also is the Russian Orthodox, which is losing relevance, and wants to remain de facto state religion.
Check the write-up again, why is Russia beiing oted? What is Russia got to do with a church in Ukraine? They are two different countries and currently have disagreements.

Pheww , thats exactly what I was thinking too. A church that influenced the government. I really hope its a rumour, that church is a very good example of what the church should be.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by viktor01(m): 1:47pm On May 22, 2016
Daddy.....Mummy, I hate these words. Hey, stop looking at me like that.....I mean it.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by pressplay411(m): 1:48pm On May 22, 2016
Islie:

http://punchng.com/adultery-scandal-rocks-pastor-sunday-adelajas-church/

There are 2 things involved
He either did it, or some people are trying to bring him down.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 22, 2016
spiralwedge:
Check the write-up again, why is Russia being quoted? What is Russia got to do with a church in Ukraine? They are two different countries and currently have disagreements.

Read the bolded from excerpt below ;
"Sunday Adelaja, a Nigerian pastor who leads the charismatic Embassy of the Blessed Kingdom of God for All Nations in the Ukrainian capital of Kiev, has admitted to having affairs with parishioners. The confession came one month after he posted a video on his blog titled “Sexual Sin Is Not Enough to Take You to Hell.”

http://www.christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/may/will-embassy-of-god-punish-sunday-adelaja-multiple-affairs.html

That's why they keep taking advantage of people because of fraud MOG enablers like you...

He even said in his video that "Sexual Sin Is Not Enough to Take You to Hell" - Do you agree with him ??

Scammers ALL OF YOU !!
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by folks4luv(f): 1:54pm On May 22, 2016
olumide81:
issues like this gives me every reason to regret why I collected that fruit from eve.
lol. hello Adam?
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 22, 2016
yetseyi:

Pheww , thats exactly what I was thinking too. A church that influenced the government. I really hope its a rumour, that church is a very good example of what the church should be.

When will you followers of MEN come to realise that his CHURCH and thousands of other such churches is/are NOT THE CHURCH. There is ONE church and it ain't visible, it is made up of true believers who FOLLOW CHRIST not MEN FOLLOWERS!!

These guys are all scammers, milking the sheeple who refuse to think for themselves.

Continue following them...
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Ikechukwu16676: 2:00pm On May 22, 2016
The Church that's the true Christians should pray for him and the church he pastors The Lord bless His people in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by spiralwedge(m): 2:09pm On May 22, 2016
frosbel2:

Read the bolded from excerpt below ;
"Sunday Adelaja, a Nigerian pastor who leads the charismatic Embassy of the Blessed Kingdom of God for All Nations in the Ukrainian capital of Kiev, has admitted to having affairs with parishioners. The confession came one month after he posted a video on his blog titled “Sexual Sin Is Not Enough to Take You to Hell.”

http://www.christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/may/will-embassy-of-god-punish-sunday-adelaja-multiple-affairs.html

That's why they keep taking advantage of people because of fraud MOG enablers like you...

He even said in his video that "Sexual Sin Is Not Enough to Take You to Hell" - Do you agree with him ??

Scammers AL OF YOU !!

That message was given in February and not a month ago. It was a strong and deep message which I think he shouldn't have shared publicly, probably in a theological discuss.
The source of the Sunday Punch newspaper is from a a blog. It was only paraphrased.
Bloggers only insinuate. Perhaps they did so because of that message.
The blogger only tried to create a scandal. And thats a typical Russian propaganda.
Kiev is not in Russia please, and that article is a flaw.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by spiralwedge(m): 2:18pm On May 22, 2016
yetseyi:

I doubt if any of our naija pastors can face so many a trials and persecution as this man and still out much more stronger. Every year, a propaganda of this magnitude surfaces. The government has tried everything in their book.
I lived in Russia, so i know what it takes to be an ordinary black man in such country. Ukraine is worse than Russia.
Pastor Adeboye in Nigeria is not finding it smoothly easy with Nigerians, how much more more a black man, of Pst Adeboye calibre, in Ukraine. Ukraine ooo. Not England or Denmark or USA or France. Ukraine.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by W3xy1(m): 2:21pm On May 22, 2016
I message him on his official facebook page and this was his reply.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by kelly72: 2:22pm On May 22, 2016
This should not happen at all. I am aware that his is d biggest Pentecostal church in Ukraine. He should have tried to remedy things before they go viral.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Nasiruddeen(m): 2:27pm On May 22, 2016
Wahala de

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by kossyablaze(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2016
Cutehector:
If na reverend father dey dis kyn mess na, u will not see people saying things like this.they will be like, na so. Hiding behind white cloth.
whr u go? Dem ban u or no money for data?
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Baboo13(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2016
When things like this happen you people are quick to pounce so you can justify your not going to church, 'no one knows who's serving him', 'church leaders' are corrupt and all that. Have you sat down and examined your own life?

Sit down at home o and don't go to church. Whether its your pastor that died for you on the cross of calvary you'll tell me
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by spiralwedge(m): 2:32pm On May 22, 2016
folks4luv:

lol. hello Adam?

ff bk on twitter, pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Prostitute Confesses To Killing 100 Men And Rendering 70 Impotent / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Traditionalcure, Spiritual Healing, Superstition, Voodoo, Magic, Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.