Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible (2307 Views)

Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / Is God Truly Dwelling In Your Heart? / Proposing Love Using Bible Verses (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by Oluwaseytiano(m): 12:08pm On May 22, 2016
If Christians think really hard, they will discover they have more proof for the sun as their God than the so called Yahweh

1 Like

Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by firstking01(m): 12:20pm On May 22, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
Do you know what it means for some to actually be a free thinker?
Do i really need to knowundecided??
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by Weah96: 12:29pm On May 22, 2016
ochuski:
humans are evidence that a creator exist..our brain do billions of calculations within seconds, our cell die and regenerate new ones within seconds etc.. All these amazing things gives prove that their is an intelectual designer who created us. If you enter a big forest and came across a beautiful house, will u just assume that it came by chance? Not-at-all the house must have been designed by someone There is evidence of a creator in everywhere we look- the laws that guids our galaxy, the inteligence of humans, the seasons, our ability to love, our DNA, e.t.c

A creator can be anything. Keep your options open. Don't select the first Jew you read about and put him in that category.

Otherwise, you become Olumba Olumba, asking others to prove why you did not create the universe.

1 Like

Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by Oluwaseytiano(m): 12:44pm On May 22, 2016
firstking01:
Do i really need to knowundecided??
of course not
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by ValentineMary(m): 12:53pm On May 22, 2016
firstking01:
Who be thisundecided...what do you know about God, christianity and the bibleundecided...i'm sure you are one of those free thinkers or whatever you classify yourself to be, stop qouting me wrongly cos it's one of my personal encounters in life, wish i can see you in real life i'm sure i will quickly turn you to christ trust meundecided....i used to be a pessimist about God like you until HE arrested me, my advice to you...STOP DOUBTING THE EXISTENCE AND THE WORD OF GOD TO AVOID DAMNATION AND JUDGEMENTundecided
Stop beating around d bush and tell me how u knew ur encounter was from Jesus and not Vishnu

1 Like

Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by firstking01(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2016
ValentineMary:

Stop beating around d bush and tell me how u knew ur encounter was from Jesus and not Vishnu
My brother forget it, you 've already allowed satan to blindfold your eyes, telling you about my work with God will be like casting a bucket of water inside a basketundecided....it won't make any meaning or sense to you knowing where you are coming from cool
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by ValentineMary(m): 1:09pm On May 22, 2016
firstking01:
My brother forget it, you 've already allowed satan to blindfold your eyes, telling you about my work with God will be like casting a bucket of water inside a basketundecided....it won't make any meaning or sense to you knowing where you are coming from cool
In other words, there is no proof to know it was actually Jesus. There is no harm in saying "I don't know". Learn to use that word a lot when defending ur bible because it seems u don't know sh*t
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by greenhope(m): 1:20pm On May 22, 2016
Hear this. Scientist have recently discovered that our DNA has a program that must have been written by an intelligent being (God). And recently Bill Gate confirmed same saying the human has the best software ever. Colosians 1 vs 27.

Praise God and Ephesians 5 vs 14
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by ochuski(m): 1:51pm On May 22, 2016
Weah96:

A creator can be anything. Keep your options open. Don't select the first Jew you read about and put him in that category.

Otherwise, you become Olumba Olumba, asking others to prove why you did not create the universe.
i dont understand you.. I said there is evidence of a creater and its based on my belief. What do you believe?
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by rawgame(m): 1:51pm On May 22, 2016
Nice topic. I will present my answer in the form of valid arguments:

The Argument From Design
When we look at anything which has a design, we rightly
conclude that it had a designer. Somebody designed
chairs for a purpose. Somebody designed a glove to fit
over a hand. The universe, and particularly human
beings, show an unbelievable amount of design. This
points to a Designer.

The Argument From Anthropology
Humans have a complex personality. It seems (and is)
absurd that such complexity could have emerged from
nothing, with no cause. Rather, the human personality
would need to be made by a Being with the same, if not
greater, complex personality.

The Argument From Cause-Effect
Everything we can think of, and which we encounter, has
been caused by something. Every effect has a cause. In
something as complex and awesome as the universe,
there is no difference. The Big Bang Theory does not
destroy this argument, for no-one can explain the cause
of the Big Bang.

The Argument From Ontology
If there is a concept of something, this implies that the
something does exist. For example, there is the popular
concept of 'true love'. Although this concept might often
seem elusive, the fact that we have the concept of true
love in our heads, points to the real probability of the
existence of true love.

The Argument From Morality
The sense of morals which most people have 'built-in',
points to the existence of a moral Maker. More than this,
the other option of evolution, has no way of explaining
how morals came from pond-slime, and ultimately, from
nothing.

These arguments does serve as possibly 'prove' that God exists. They also provide enough of a starting point to accept that there is a Higher Being of some kind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by firstking01(m): 2:11pm On May 22, 2016
ValentineMary:

In other words, there is no proof to know it was actually Jesus. There is no harm in saying "I don't know". Learn to use that word a lot when defending ur bible because it seems u don't know sh*t
see this onegrin,,,,do you have an iota of idea of whom you are talking withundecided...the bible itself is a mystery, only those with spiritual insight can interprete and comprehend whats written inside...

Back to you...it beats me black and blue why you chosed to play ignorant of your maker and creator, the one who lendest you breath...HE might decide to sniff the breath out of your nostrils this night, but you know, like the psalmist will say,,,His mercies endureth forever....typing and induldging in an unnecessary arguement with you as an atheist which you are will lead me NO where...would prefer meeting you in person cos it seems all of you are doomed...one thing God blessed me with is the knowledge of who HE is and the BIBLE cool...

Bro, if you wan learn bible meet me in person and by the grace of God and by the inspiration of the HolySpirit i will answer you cool...i dnt induldge in arguing the bible, i give the word, as it is raw and live for your uplifting...no just thing say you fit convert me cos i'm rooted with HIM...btw, you know how many times God don reveal Himsef to me undecided...you be small boy inshortgrin...if you wan learn about God, christianity and the bible, just lemmi know and i'm obliged to teach you...

Make i stop here...have a blessed day and Godbless you cool
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by ValentineMary(m): 3:37pm On May 22, 2016
firstking01:
see this onegrin,,,,do you have an iota of idea of whom you are talking withundecided...the bible itself is a mystery, only those with spiritual insight can interprete and comprehend whats written inside...

Back to you...it beats me black and blue why you chosed to play ignorant of your maker and creator, the one who lendest you breath...HE might decide to sniff the breath out of your nostrils this night, but you know, like the psalmist will say,,,His mercies endureth forever....typing and induldging in an unnecessary arguement with you as an atheist which you are will lead me NO where...would prefer meeting you in person cos it seems all of you are doomed...one thing God blessed me with is the knowledge of who HE is and the BIBLE cool...

Bro, if you wan learn bible meet me in person and by the grace of God and by the inspiration of the HolySpirit i will answer you cool...i dnt induldge in arguing the bible, i give the word, as it is raw and live for your uplifting...no just thing say you fit convert me cos i'm rooted with HIM...btw, you know how many times God don reveal Himsef to me undecided...you be small boy inshortgrin...if you wan learn about God, christianity and the bible, just lemmi know and i'm obliged to teach you...

*laffing*

1 Like

Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by ValentineMary(m): 3:44pm On May 22, 2016
greenhope:
Hear this. Scientist have recently discovered that our DNA has a program that must have been written by an intelligent being (God). And recently Bill Gate confirmed same saying the human has the best software ever. Colosians 1 vs 27.

Praise God and Ephesians 5 vs 14
Is Bill Gates a biologist If the DNA follows a program designed by a programmer, why does d viral DNA constantly mutates? it only shows that it was combined randomly. Modern studies show that random combination of DNA base pairs would lead to constant mutation as seen in virus. Which are d simplest organism

1 Like

Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by ify2016: 3:53pm On May 22, 2016
ValentineMary:

Is Bill Gates a biologist If the DNA follows a program designed by a programmer, why does d viral DNA constantly mutates? it only shows that it was combined randomly. Modern studies show that random combination of DNA base pairs would lead to constant mutation as seen in virus. Which are d simplest organism
I concur
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by Brigance(m): 4:47pm On May 22, 2016
firstking01:
Who be thisundecided...what do you know about God, christianity and the bibleundecided...i'm sure you are one of those free thinkers or whatever you classify yourself to be, stop qouting me wrongly cos it's one of my personal encounters in life, wish i can see you in real life i'm sure i will quickly turn you to christ trust meundecided....i used to be a pessimist about God like you until HE arrested me, my advice to you...STOP DOUBTING THE EXISTENCE AND THE WORD OF GOD TO AVOID DAMNATION AND JUDGEMENTundecided

You were arrested?

so much for free will.
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by Brigance(m): 4:53pm On May 22, 2016
firstking01:

Batman reveals himself to me every night in my dream.

Besides, I've read in a sacred book that he exists and he rescues little kids from impending danger.

Are you ready to believe in Batman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by Weah96: 6:11pm On May 22, 2016
ochuski:
i dont understand you.. I said there is evidence of a creater and its based on my belief. What do you believe?

I believe that the Bible god is a fictional character, divorced from reality and everyday life.

1 Like

Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by ochuski(m): 7:38pm On May 22, 2016
Weah96:

I believe that the Bible god is a fictional character, divorced from reality and everyday life.

Good for you.. Believe what u want to believe cus nothing i say here would change your mind... See u on Judgement Day
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by firstking01(m): 7:48pm On May 22, 2016
Brigance:

Batman reveals himself to me every night in my dream.

Besides, I've read in a sacred book that he exists and he rescues little kids from impending danger.

Are you ready to believe in Batman?
We know what we worship cool
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by firstking01(m): 7:58pm On May 22, 2016
Brigance:

You were arrested?

so much for free will.
What an impression,,,you look very unserious to meundecided
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by Weah96: 8:12pm On May 22, 2016
ochuski:
Good for you.. Believe what u want to believe cus nothing i say here would change your mind... See u on Judgement Day

What is judgment day? Are you well? Is it when Somalian refugees who died of hunger must appear in court to answer charges from the de facto god of the Jews? Their souls, that is. Because we know the location of the mass graves where they are buried.
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by Brigance(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2016
firstking01:
What an impression,,,you look very unserious to meundecided

Clever Evasion.
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by Brigance(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2016
firstking01:
We know what we worship cool

Oobviously not.

A better line would be: you believe what you worship.

You seem not to understand that when you transform from believing god to knowing god, you've crossed a fat red line.. For that only is when you discover there's no one behind the great white facade.
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by frank317: 1:46am On May 23, 2016
firstking01:

Pls share the raw prove that Jesus gave u. Abi na only u Jesus want for heaven? He must have revealed himself to you so that you can direct others.
Besides I am sure Mohammed believed he got raw proves of Allah's existence... all in the mind of course
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by frank317: 1:48am On May 23, 2016
firstking01:

Lol... Jesus did not prove anything to u right?
Next time stop claiming what u cannot defend. It's sometimes better to just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by frank317: 1:53am On May 23, 2016
firstking01:

This is not an argument, just a request based on your claims. leave all this long story and just show him the raw prove the Jesus gave u. U have enough time to type this long eassay without simply telling him the raw prove bros J revealed to u.

1 Like

Re: Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible by firstking01(m): 4:02am On May 23, 2016
frank317:

Lol... Jesus did not prove anything to u right?
Next time stop claiming what u cannot defend. It's sometimes better to just shut up.
All these kids that satan have doomedembarassed...may God open your eyes and bring you out of this bondage in jesus name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? / How To Preach To A Loved One Who Is An Atheist / I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.