Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven (17470 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by OlalekanMultiD(m): 2:16pm On May 22, 2016
lobatan smiley
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by omotroyz(m): 2:16pm On May 22, 2016
Proffdada:
it's not about religion
It's about the truth
It's about the reality of eternity
then u should know that other religion do not share the idea of heaven and hell. so saying some people won't make heaven and some will doesn't go well with me.
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by nurez305(m): 2:48pm On May 22, 2016
kayalla:

cheesy cheesy cheesy so u wan go heaven?
wat if heaven is here is on earth?
if heaven is here on earth, it means Nigerians are already in hell, only Tinubu,buhari and saraki are in heaven.....though I'm in Canada right now cheesy cheesy

Anyway, you are so beauriful, don't mind inviting you to Canada where I leave smiley cool
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by kayalla(f): 3:33pm On May 22, 2016
nurez305:
if heaven is here on earth, it means Nigerians are already in hell, only Tinubu,buhari and saraki are in heaven.....though I'm in Canada right now cheesy cheesy

Anyway, you are so beauriful, don't mind inviting you to Canada where I leave smiley cool

tank u.
Canada sef is heaven na

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 22, 2016
Omooba77:
Many of us who are Christian belief we will make heaven; but our action may deny us a place in His kingdom.
Unforgiveness is a great sin before God, many of us find it hard to forgive, any one who died not forgiving will not make heaven. We can check the following passages to see the reality of the truth,just as Our Lord's prayer says,forgive us our sins as we forgive others Luke 11:4 ;Matthew 6:12. Also the parable in Matthew 18:21-35.
Let us learn to forgive and allow peace of God to reign in our hearts. Shallom!
"Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own... Paul Coelho
Sir, you know the reasons why many will not enter heaven, thank you for telling. But it's sad, yourself doesn't know why you'll not enter heaven.. You are as selfless as a ritualist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by akinademayowa(m): 6:11pm On May 22, 2016
Bros, unforgiveness IS NOT a criteria that a Christian must meet before s/he can make heaven. The ONLY condition for someone to "make heaven" is whether s/he is born again or not. I put that "make heaven" in quote because the truth is that a Christian does not need to try or struggle in order to make heaven again. If you are born again, you are ALREADY SEATED in Christ with God in heaven. Read Ephesians 2:6; Colossians 3:1-4. We are not strangers to heaven any longer,but citizens of heaven,and we become so because of the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ our Lord. 2Corinthians 5:1. So, if I'm a citizen of heaven already and I'm already sitting with Christ in heaven,why will I need to struggle in order to "make heaven" again? That will be foolishness,trying and struggling to achieve what you already have with you.
However, unforgiveness is a bad attitude, yes it's a sin...and a Christian who refuses to forgive his fellow believer or anybody will face the negative end result here on him or herself, and when such person is suffering the consequences, it's not God who is punishing him or bringing judgement upon him, but because such person has given the devil a large room to torment and punish him/her for his unforgiving attitude. He's at the receiving end because everything that he'll ever need for him to overcome unforgiveness has been provided for him through the blood of Jesus, but by ignorance or by neglect,he doesn't make use of the divine provisions made available to him.....But I say again,unforgiveness IS NOT a precondition for "making heaven". Trust you are really blessed by this...
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by AngelAhnie(f): 6:21pm On May 22, 2016
omotroyz:

sin u say? so Christianity is to prevent people from sin?. I hear u
let's pray tongue

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by omotroyz(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2016
AngelAhnie:
let's pray tongue
hmmm... see ya tongue. oya go ahead. I might not share the christian faith, but i do pray

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by AngelAhnie(f): 7:24pm On May 22, 2016
omotroyz:

hmmm... see ya tongue. oya go ahead. I might not share the christian faith, but i do pray
To what/who do you pray to? Tot u don't believe in God
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by omotroyz(m): 7:30pm On May 22, 2016
AngelAhnie:
To what/who do you pray to? Tot u don't believe in God
don't quote me wrong... I didn't say I don't believe in God. I said I am not a christian. every religion has a deity.
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by AngelAhnie(f): 7:33pm On May 22, 2016
omotroyz:

don't quote me wrong... I didn't say I don't believe in God. I said I am not a christian. every religion has a deity.
oh, sowie
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by omotroyz(m): 7:37pm On May 22, 2016
AngelAhnie:
oh, sowie
do u still wanna pray? tongue
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by AngelAhnie(f): 7:42pm On May 22, 2016
omotroyz:

do u still wanna pray? tongue
yes of course cheesy
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by omotroyz(m): 7:43pm On May 22, 2016
AngelAhnie:
yes of course cheesy
oya go ahead.
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by Omooba77: 8:04pm On May 22, 2016
kayalla:

tank u.
Canada sef is heaven na

With the fire raging
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by Omooba77: 7:21am On May 24, 2016
Manseydour:

"Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own... Paul Coelho
Sir, you know the reasons why many will not enter heaven, thank you for telling. But it's sad, yourself doesn't know why you'll not enter heaven.. You are as selfless as a ritualist.
Thank you sir, God bless
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by theEYe21(f): 7:25am On May 24, 2016
Yes! A great reward awaits you when you forgive in this life or the next.
virginboy1:
Op, tell that to those that their families got butchered,maimed, raped and ruined by boko harem. Damn it.

Moreover, can you really forgive those that placed this our great nation into a state of jeopardy?

Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by Omooba77: 7:30am On May 24, 2016
Just like what is in today's RCCG Open Heaven daily devotion, forgiveness
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by theEYe21(f): 7:54am On May 24, 2016
Earth and the universe is the only reality we know of, it's up to you to make earth your heaven or hell. Heaven or hell only exist on earth not any other place.
kayalla:

cheesy cheesy cheesy so u wan go heaven?
wat if heaven is here is on earth?
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by theEYe21(f): 8:01am On May 24, 2016
Don't worry tinubu, Buhari and saraki will soon die of painful illnesses!
nurez305:

Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by EreluY(f): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
BECAUSE THERE IS NO HEAVEN OR HELL. SO YOU CANNOT GO TO AN IMAGINARY PLACE THAT ONLY EXIST IN YOUR DELUDED IMAGINATION.
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by omotroyz(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
EreluY:
BECAUSE THERE IS NO HEAVEN OR HELL. SO YOU CANNOT GO TO AN IMAGINARY PLACE THAT ONLY EXIST IN YOUR DELUDED IMAGINATION.
Bar man, one Goldberg for this lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

December 31 Without Crossover Service.. / Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism / Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.