Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria (53216 Views)

Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges / Profiling The Beauty Of Lagos: The Sights And The Sounds / Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by chisophia(f): 9:31am On May 24, 2016
have you been to Aboh, Delta state?
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by megastu(m): 9:33am On May 24, 2016
Please how can we go about changing Sangotedo from 11KVA to 33kva?

LeStylo:

So is 1004 Estate at VI. These places have got dedicated power supply with mini substations fed from 33kV lines. Having access to such rare privileges takes being very close to the top.

Power supply gets better in Nigeria as one progresses upwards on the chain of distribution supply lines. 11kV remains the worst because it also bears the hallmark of the residual inefficiency of distribution management and fault rectification promptness by DISCOs.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by solpat(m): 9:47am On May 24, 2016
Go to the Oba's palace/Govt House axis of Benin City and see steady power supply of 22-24hrs a day or you visit Aboh/Okpai in Ndokwa land where AGIP turbines supply steady electricity up to 22hours a day to their host communities and surrounding villages
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Bonnywest: 10:10am On May 24, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
You've just sent advert to d power sucking demons to invade your transformer

LOL... I'd thought we no longer hav funny people on nairaland, since d inception of economic downturn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by mapet: 10:44am On May 24, 2016
nepapole:
Powerline(osogbo) is much better. Do your research well op.

I was about saying same. Powerline in Osogbo is the first landing point after power leaves Egbin in Ikorodu, before moving up North and East

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by owensking(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2016
power supply here in VGC lagos usually last a week

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by youngguru23(m): 11:48am On May 24, 2016
ziggymelosky:
Ahmadiyya area is situated just after Abule Egba bustop in Lagos.If you are passing along Abule Egba -Sango expressway,it is the 3rd bus stop after Abule Egba.It is on both sides of the the road.They are connected on 32 kva power line.Not to be exaggerating the area has constant light of about 22 hrs in a day.Some days they dont take light.Even if they take light it doesnt last upto 10 to15 mins before power is restored,Even with the epileptic supply of light in the country light there is vey stable.Most interesting the cost of electricity is normal like any other place.

Ave u been to Barracks Area, Iseyin in Oyo State?

I bet it u would change the topic
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by hardexqueen(f): 12:49pm On May 24, 2016
isiba is no more enjoying constant light anymore. wink grin
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by rhektor(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2016
feldido:
Here in Portharcourt, it's been dis way for over many years, we enjoy an average of 20-22 hrs of power everyday except for some obvious reasons.

Where in pH city? I I know of rumudara, rumuokoro elechi beach area, aba road, eleme, etc , light there worse than epilepsy.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by rhektor(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2016
hardexqueen:
isiba is no more enjoying constant light anymore. wink grin
Isiba? Oh that place is hell they can celebrate the most neglected area by IKEDC. They hardly see power for 2 hours in six months
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by feldido(m): 2:15pm On May 24, 2016
rhektor:

Where in pH city? I I know of rumudara, rumuokoro elechi beach area, aba road, eleme, etc , light there worse than epilepsy.

I think I've answered that in my previous posts.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by vivavik(f): 3:32pm On May 24, 2016
bomasek:
Na bonny u base,I no mind enter flying boat to come hook up with u
lol. Yeye. I'm from there but don't Base there.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by vivavik(f): 3:35pm On May 24, 2016
richidinho:

dont mind the op.... there is no place like bonny island
yes o. Finally someone agrees to it. Thanks
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by bomasek(m): 3:59pm On May 24, 2016
vivavik:
lol. Yeye. I'm from there but don't Base there.
I'm from okirika,U?
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by vivavik(f): 7:06pm On May 24, 2016
bomasek:
I'm from okirika,U?
I've told u na
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by bomasek(m): 7:25pm On May 24, 2016
vivavik:
I've told u na
Ok,nice to meet a sis on NL,following u like June 12 on NL. PM loading if u don't mind
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by vivavik(f): 7:57pm On May 24, 2016
bomasek:
Ok,nice to meet a sis on NL,following u like June 12 on NL. PM loading if u don't mind
no qualm.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by 01Mysticdon(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2016
MissRomantic:
Lols. Mgbede is Egbema. I've visited Akabuka once tho.

Okay ma
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by richidinho(m): 1:55pm On May 25, 2016
vivavik:
yes o. Finally someone agrees to it. Thanks
If that pix on ur dp is you...then I will soon visit bonny island grin
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by vivavik(f): 3:54pm On May 25, 2016
richidinho:

If that pix on ur dp is you...then I will soon visit bonny island grin
it's not me o. It's my grand ma.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by richidinho(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2016
vivavik:

Its a lie
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by bomasek(m): 7:54pm On May 25, 2016
richidinho:

Its a lie
Military zone,keep off angry cool grin angry
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by vivavik(f): 9:04pm On May 25, 2016
richidinho:

Its a lie
OK na
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by kentozybee(m): 9:54am On May 26, 2016
bewla:
in case u still dey sleep wake up u do reach your bus stop
Don't mind me jawe na data fuel finish fr my phone, does dat mean this post made FP

1 Like

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Rocchi: 10:53am On May 26, 2016
pls can you help me find out about accommodation
vivavik:
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by vivavik(f): 5:39pm On May 26, 2016
Rocchi:
pls can you help me find out about accommodation
I'm confused sire.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Qmerit(m): 1:19am On Jun 20, 2016
doskie:
how much is a plot there. I'm an edo boy but I can't build house and lay my head to sleep in that Benin. I bought my plot in ogun state. Yorubas are very peaceful and accommodating. After staying with them for some years... I started running from edo people.

Ok, good for you same way people from that Ogun would say otherwise! No where is heaven! I ve some couple of Ogun friends who re living here peacefully! And to asnwer you question I can't give u specific answer cause plot and prices varies!
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by codest(m): 11:35am On Jan 12, 2017
Please does anyone know of area in Surulere or Maryland with very good electricity
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Shakitibob0: 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hopez456:
Ijagba, a town directly behind Obasanjo farm in Otta Sango ogun state is not left out. Areas around This place; Lafenwa, Itele etc also enjoy constant power supply.
my brother ....is this claim still true....I want to move to this area
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Hopez456(m): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2017
Shakitibob0:
my brother ....is this claim still true....I want to move to this area
Still very true sir.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by FrostyButter: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
ziggymelosky:
Ahmadiyya area is situated just after Abule Egba bustop in Lagos.If you are passing along Abule Egba -Sango expressway,it is the 3rd bus stop after Abule Egba.It is on both sides of the the road.They are connected on 32 kva power line.Not to be exaggerating .

Hello... I would like to find out if areas like Power line, Adigun street share the same power supply.... And if its still good.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
feldido:
Here in Portharcourt, it's been dis way for over many years, we enjoy an average of 20-22 hrs of power everyday except for some obvious reasons.

Modified:

The Area I mean is around Rumuibgo new housing layout to Upth axis of Port Harcourt.

I am not sure of this. Which part of Rumuigbo? What of some parts of Mgbuogba(estate opposite Dominion City)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Map Of Most Dangerous Countries To Travel To In The World, See Nigeria's Place. / Lokoja Flood: Over 700 Houses Submerged, Billions Lost In Kogi State, Nigeria / The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.