Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,955 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard (70765 Views)

"Should Have Gotten A Bigger Venue" Davido Says As Eko Hotel Is Over Crowded / Seyi Law & Friends, Roman Goddess, Other Busty Ladies At Oritsefemi's Wedding / Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Lautechgossip(m): 7:36am On May 22, 2016
It was a night of fun turn sour for Peter Ethan, a security guard at the prestigious Eko Hotel and suites, when popular award winning rib cracker, Seyi Law, ferociously slapped him across the face three times, as he was trying to maneuver his way out of Eko hotel just after the conclusion of the much-talked about Kiss Daniel’s album concert in the early hours of Monday, May 16 2016.

As invited guests and participants trooped out of the venue with satisfaction of a night well spent, also driving out in his Porsche car, Seyi Law was accosted by Peter Ethan, trying to inform him of an alternative route he could take to ease vehicular movement and avoid traffic. Suddenly, with the speed of light, Seyi Law angrily flew out of his car and dazed the security guard, Peter Ethan, with three hot resounding slaps that got him probably seeing stars and staggering for balance. Lost for words as to why Seyi Law bullied him in such a rascally manner, the security guard burst into uncontrollable tears.

On seeing their colleague in such an emotional state, Peter’s fellow security guards rushed to the spot to inquire what transpired.

Immediately they got the gist of what happened, they took sides with Peter, one of them even attempted to physically harass Seyi Law, but for the intervention of a few peacemakers and Seyi’s quick escape instincts, he would have been lynched by an angry mob that began to build.

While speaking to Potpourri at the scene on what actually transpired, an emotionally unstable Peter tearfully recounted his bitter ordeal “I was only trying to redirect him through an alternative route which my boss instructed us on, to avoid traffic jam as guests drive out.

“To my greatest surprise, Seyi Law just jumped out of his car and began to hurl abusive words at me. While trying to explain to him he just suddenly gave me three dirty slaps. This has never happened to me before, is it because I’m putting on a security uniform? I didn’t expect this kind of attitude from Seyi Law”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/seyi-law-slaps-bullies-eko-hotels-security-guard/

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by TPAND(f): 7:39am On May 22, 2016
This guy is funny undecided undecided his jokes makes me crack my fingers and giggle but ribs naaaah

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by cruzita(f): 7:41am On May 22, 2016
u no slap that hin black face back?

e be like sh!t dey him blood

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by goldbim(f): 7:42am On May 22, 2016
Msheew,another ill mannered celebrity..what a shame cry.whatever happened to obeying simple instruction..most of these people need intensive anger management classes..

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Nobody: 7:46am On May 22, 2016
Could this be true.

All these fake bloggers sha

17 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Came: 8:18am On May 22, 2016
If na true , money good ooooo. See seyi way Ay discover don get level dey slap man like him type three times.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by greatness22(m): 8:23am On May 22, 2016
Seyi law is a good comedian but his bad attitude and hot temper makes me dislike him.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Omotayor123(f): 8:47am On May 22, 2016
To think seyi law can be involve in this kind of mess is unbelievable.
Well, one of the Things money and Fame can do to you. It makes you forget your very own background.

Lol grin @Dirty slap though cheesy

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Nobody: 9:59am On May 22, 2016
Abeg come bully me make I lion yu.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by floragregs(f): 10:07am On May 22, 2016
goldbim:
Msheew,another ill mannered celebrity..what a shame cry.whatever happened to obeying simple instruction..most of these people need intensive anger management classes..
don't be too quick to judge! Wait till you hear his part.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by floragregs(f): 10:09am On May 22, 2016
Omotayor123:
To think seyi law can be involve in this kind of mess is unbelievable.
Well, one of the Things money and Fame can do to you. It makes you forget your very own background.
and u just believed the story without hearing Seyi's part? What if the security guy was very very rude? He shouldn't have slapped him, I know but let's hear the WHOLE story first. Two sides of a coin ,remember.

20 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Beremx(f): 10:17am On May 22, 2016
You for slap am back!
Seyi Law is a big fool!

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by sineitrust: 10:26am On May 22, 2016
is rather sad, how some public figure forget that they are also normal people with fame, to think he mistreated that young man in such a manner is disheartening.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Zidjay(f): 11:53am On May 22, 2016
That dry Seyi law?? Yeye dey smell undecided

9 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Nobody: 11:54am On May 22, 2016
Why the guy no slap am back na..
If na lalasticlacla sef wey be robot, I for no slap am!!!

9 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Dsdlana: 11:55am On May 22, 2016
U can imagine
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by akpumping7720(m): 11:56am On May 22, 2016
if this is true, Seyi law fall hands ooooo but one can only judge after hearing his own part!!!

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by ThePENGENIUS(m): 11:56am On May 22, 2016
hmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by stshakes(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2016
Seyi law was high that day. I saw him just before he drove off from the car park. They way he even sped off eh? I think we dey grand prix

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by stagger: 11:57am On May 22, 2016
Another case of "do you know who I am?"

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by blowjob: 11:57am On May 22, 2016
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by siraj1402(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2016
Ise ile ni ba won de ode.Timutimu ko egbin daa nu.Honestly the man deserves apology,boni se ri ola o ribe.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by bettercreature(m): 11:58am On May 22, 2016
Beremx:
You for slap am back!

Seyi Law is a big fool!
He would have lost his job

Only God can protect a poor man

The management of that hotel should ban him for one year to deter other celebrities from harrassing their security men

16 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Morizo(m): 11:58am On May 22, 2016
floragregs:
and u just believed the story without hearing Seyi's part? What if the security guy was very very rude?
So would being,"very very rude" amount to physical assault? Seyi should just apologize and move on or this could cause him public image battering and possible endorsement deals.

10 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Peacetemi: 11:58am On May 22, 2016
I trust myself. You'll slap me three times?? I dont care if I lose my job...

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Mufasa27(m): 11:58am On May 22, 2016
which one is dirty slap again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Decryptor(m): 11:58am On May 22, 2016
Man like you slap you, you begin cry. U no fit wire am slap

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:59am On May 22, 2016
angry that's all shades of wrong
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by BL3zzY(f): 11:59am On May 22, 2016
I wish they allowed the man to slap him back….

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by ukelament(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2016
If it was what really happened, then it is not a good example for a role model like Seyi Law who many young ones are looking up to.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Leobrain(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2016
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding / Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage / "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.