Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:29 AM

Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses (3538 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by Nobody: 10:39am On May 22, 2016
Please read and be amazed! If you have advice, kindly share.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/nigerian-lady-who-slept-with-different.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by madridguy(m): 10:43am On May 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by julisa2020(f): 10:47am On May 22, 2016
Smh..
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by SeverusSnape(m): 10:48am On May 22, 2016
Am I the only one who doubt this

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by faray: 10:50am On May 22, 2016
ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by Cutehector(m): 10:50am On May 22, 2016
Obontami listen to the gospel grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by divinehand2003(m): 10:52am On May 22, 2016
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world and spiritual wickedness in high places.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by wilybebsy(m): 10:55am On May 22, 2016
Ain't believing this piece of sh!t

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by cruzita(f): 10:58am On May 22, 2016
undecided this one is strong.

But this super strong on a Sunday looks somehow o
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by Laveda(f): 11:04am On May 22, 2016
Hmmmmm
What more can I say?

She knew all these were wrong but still continued, there are things people do and I wouldn't mind if God doesn't forgive them..
Such wickedness and you run to Jesus abi?

I see. undecided

You should just die in a frustrated and even more painful way!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by Julietcutie(f): 11:05am On May 22, 2016
wow ...things are really happening
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by shigo20(m): 11:22am On May 22, 2016
morals 2 all dodomire guys.u had better watch it
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by maputohq: 11:29am On May 22, 2016
divinehand2003:
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world and spiritual wickedness in high places.
keep wrestling them. i wrestle no one.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by Nobody: 11:52am On May 22, 2016
Ipopalomo better start praying tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by iPopAlomo(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2016
pucelle:
Ipopalomo better start praying tongue

Guy... you use me dream nii...¿
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by iPopAlomo(m): 12:01pm On May 22, 2016
Besides... that shitty story up there is fake...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 22, 2016
woman are crazy
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 22, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Guy... you use me dream nii...¿
Rendering you some advice mate grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by alobright17(m): 12:17pm On May 22, 2016
wilybebsy:
Ain't believing this piece of sh!t
why did you doubt it and even call it piece of shiitt?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by alobright17(m): 12:23pm On May 22, 2016
Laveda:
Hmmmmm
What more can I say?

She knew all these were wrong but still continued, there are things people do and I wouldn't mind if God doesn't forgive them..
Such wickedness and you run to Jesus abi?

I see. undecided

You should just die in a frustrated and even more painful way!

She was initiated and influenced to harm people till she was rescued,She never did more than David and Saul later Paul in the bible,thank God she was rescued and pleads for forgiveness.God himself said he is ever ready to forgive and forget all our iniquities no matter how bad it is as long as we realized and seek for forgiveness.So do not condemn her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by Edybleketara: 12:53pm On May 22, 2016
Such fetish stuffs has zero effect on those who dont believe in it
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by halfricanadian(f): 1:02pm On May 22, 2016
Oh God pls make me that type of wife worthy in ur presence where by spiritually i will stand up for my husband kids family pls God i plead thee cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I'm with you dearie, even super story never reach this one sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by CaroLyner(f): 1:57pm On May 22, 2016
[size=18pt]Pure Bullshit[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 22, 2016
What kind of fuckery is this and to think some people believe this shit smh.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:06pm On May 22, 2016
skarlett:

I'm with you dearie, even super story never reach this one sad
Your hair, skarlett cry cry..
skarlett, your hair cry cry..

Lotta courage wink.. I've always had plans of doing same (more like Chidinma Ekile's style), though not anytime soon cheesy..

I've gat my eyes on dah diary tongue.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by seankay(m): 2:11pm On May 22, 2016
I believed fictitious stories like this five years ago
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by joseph1832(m): 2:26pm On May 22, 2016
This sounds like I was reading a story from either 'Hearts' magazine or 'Hints' magazine.

The lady saying she used men's sperm to end their glorious carrier should know that, people like me find this sort of story to good to be true.

Social media have indeed brought all kinds of people seeking for traffic with stories that touch the heart.

Which right thinking man, will not take it upon himself to flush the condom he used in the toilet
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by joseph1832(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Of course you'll doubt it, you're a skilled legilimens not to know when you're being lied to.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by cococandy(f): 2:59pm On May 22, 2016
Why didn't she make videos and share them online? Isn't it the in-thing now?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by Kelly2713(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2016
[quote author=maputohq post=45858221]keep wrestling them. i wrestle no one.[/qu

i no fit laugh again
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:33pm On May 22, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Please read and be amazed! If you have advice, kindly share.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/nigerian-lady-who-slept-with-different.html

How i wish Nigerian men will learn from this.

It is a very big pity..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Morgue Worker Arrested After Giving Birth To A Dead Man's Baby (photos) / When A Girl Is Called Cheap / Slovakian Bride Wears Over 70M Naira Wedding Gown(£175k).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.