Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? (6156 Views)

"I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing / Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by DaintyJenny(f): 11:24am On May 22, 2016
So, today is another Sunday and I'm just chilling at home despite the fact that there are plenty of churches around my area and they are just booming with their church programs and all that... Well I'm not much of a church person, never been.

Now, i'm just pondering on an issue that has always been on mind on the few occasions that I've been to church and see people fall under the anointing.

I've always been astounded by people who "fall under the anointing". I've never really believed in it, never really believed there's anything wrong with me that needs to be casted out and I've never fallen under the anointing.... Well except for one occasion where the pastor had really spinned me around till I became dizzy before pushing me down to fall on the floor, but I immediately got up because I didn't want people to conclude that I had fallen under the anointing or maybe think that there was something wrong with me.

So my question to the believers in the house is:

Do people really fall under the anointing? (or do they just pretend to be under the anointing?)

Why have I never fallen under the anointing? (could it be because I don't believe in it or probably because the demon in me or whatever they cast out is too big for the pastors.. Lol)

People like me who have never fallen under the anointing can also share their stories and tell Me what they think.
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 22, 2016
I once had a close call . It was definitely a demonic power(dangerous churches) because it hurt but not physically. The pastor I was having a conversation with was talking about his ministry or something. It suddenly felt like someone squeezed my stomach so hard such that I lost consciousness. I think for not more that two seconds. When I came to, he was still talking, and I had bent because of the brief pain. Thank God I was sitted. I could have fallen if I was standing.
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by DaintyJenny(f): 1:44pm On May 22, 2016
Muafrika2:
I once had a close call . It was definitely a demonic power(dangerous churches) because it hurt but not physically. The pastor I was having a conversation with was talking about his ministry or something. It suddenly felt like someone squeezed my stomach so hard such that I lost consciousness. I think for not more that two seconds. When I came to, he was still talking, and I had bent because of the brief pain. Thank God I was sitted. I could have fallen if I was standing.

I don't think that was actually falling under the anointing sha...

or does it also work that way?
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 22, 2016
DaintyJenny:

I don't think that was actually falling under the anointing sha...

or does it also work that way?
I suspect so.

But like I said, it was not from God. God's power is not that imposing.
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by taiwo05(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2016
those who have the spirit of God doesn't fall in anointing it only those who have the evil spirit,
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by taiwo05(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2016
to ur questions, ppl falling not pretending but there some who pretend to, leme say those are babies or hypocrite.
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by taiwo05(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2016
the reason u don't fall isn't either u believe or not, no, if d power of God touch u, u will really run mad, confessing screaming....who is strong demon in name of JESUS, every kneel shall bow

also u might not have demon as u think...
dat my opinion
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by DaintyJenny(f): 3:49pm On May 22, 2016
well I don't believe I can ever fall under any anointing, demon or no.
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by elkonS: 8:31pm On May 27, 2016
DaintyJenny:
well I don't believe I can ever fall under any anointing, demon or no.

babe watsup...uve not been online on ur bbm and whatsapp..hope ure good sha....jst had to come here to check on you.
i would have called buh remember ur stand against me calling....anyways watsup
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 27, 2016
Hian lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by otemanuduno: 10:19pm On May 27, 2016
DaintyJenny:
So, today is another Sunday and I'm just chilling at home despite the fact that there are plenty of churches around my area and they are just booming with their church programs and all that... Well I'm not much of a church person, never been.

Now, i'm just pondering on an issue that has always been on mind on the few occasions that I've been to church and see people fall under the anointing.

I've always been astounded by people who "fall under the anointing". I've never really believed in it, never really believed there's anything wrong with me that needs to be casted out and I've never fallen under the anointing.... Well except for one occasion where the pastor had really spinned me around till I became dizzy before pushing me down to fall on the floor, but I immediately got up because I didn't want people to conclude that I had fallen under the anointing or maybe think that there was something wrong with me.

Do people really fall under the anointing? (or do they just pretend to be under the anointing?)

Why have I never fallen under the anointing? (could it be because I don't believe in it or probably because the demon in me or whatever they cast out is too big for the pastors.. Lol)

People like me who have never fallen under the anointing can also share their stories and tell Me what they think.

They always bypassed me while I was still a Christian. If you are highly emotional like many ladies you will definitely fall. Christianity is built on emotion and the emotional expressions in church is the joy of it. I have seen where a pastor pushed a lady in crutches and she fell under the anointing that can't cure her lameness. I was enraged within me that day, because the lady crashed to the floor with a heavy thud and her crutches went a-flying.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by otemanuduno: 10:24pm On May 27, 2016
taiwo05:
the reason u don't fall isn't either u believe or not, no, if d power of God touch u, u will really run mad, confessing screaming....who is strong demon in name of JESUS, every kneel shall bow

also u might not have demon as u think...
dat my opinion

JESUS knee has been bowing since the name of DOMINO REVERAD his grandfather has started appearing recently. People are losing their faiths faster this days while using their brains according to the will of DOMINO REVERAD the God who created the world with a Big Bang, yet you are here saying that knees are bowing at the mention of Jesus' name.

Anyway, knees of his worshippers can be bowing sha, but not every other knee at all. Knees of someone like me don't bow to the grandson of my God.
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by DaintyJenny(f): 8:33pm On May 31, 2016
otemanuduno:

They always bypassed me while I was still a Christian. If you are highly emotional like many ladies you will definitely fall. Christianity is built on emotion and the emotional expressions in church is the joy of it. I have seen where a pastor pushed a lady in crutches and she fell under the anointing that can't cure her lameness. I was enraged within me that day, because the lady crashed to the floor with a heavy thud and her crutches went a-flying.

Lol.. ok
so it kind of works through emotions?
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by DaintyJenny(f): 8:39pm On May 31, 2016
elkonS:

babe watsup...uve not been online on ur bbm and whatsapp..hope ure good sha....jst had to come here to check on you.
i would have called buh remember ur stand against me calling....anyways watsup

Awww... thanks, I'll give you a ping.
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by pesty100(m): 9:04pm On May 31, 2016
I think its a kind of mob psychology... And have you ever wonder why it is only mostly women who fall under this anointing
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by otemanuduno: 9:47pm On May 31, 2016
DaintyJenny:

Lol.. ok
so it kind of works through emotions?
Yes o. Emotion is the fuel of Christianity. You shout so loud I'M BLESSED in the church and even share testimonies of things which has not happened to you yet, thinking they will happen after sharing it. Make I hear.

I was in this delusion for almost 30years of my life. Let me tell you how to see CHRISTIANITY VISION. on your bed before you sleep, weep deep into your heart and brain. Weep so much and read the Bible. you will see something like revelation. You can even see dreams as if you're feeling loved, but make I hear say the thing you're asking Jehovah for will happen.

That's what xtianity is built around. I remember those days after preaching for sinners and they didn't repent, I'll shed emotional tears on my bed and then see them converted. Make I hear say any of them have ever been converted in reality.

Anyway, of recent I just discovered what Christianity is all about. It is a psychological stuff.
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by DaintyJenny(f): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2016
otemanuduno:
Yes o. Emotion is the fuel of Christianity. You shout so loud I'M BLESSED in the church and even share testimonies of things which has not happened to you yet, thinking they will happen after sharing it. Make I hear.

I was in this delusion for almost 30years of my life. Let me tell you how to see CHRISTIANITY VISION. on your bed before you sleep, weep deep into your heart and brain. Weep so much and read the Bible. you will see something like revelation. You can even see dreams as if you're feeling loved, but make I hear say the thing you're asking Jehovah for will happen.

That's what xtianity is built around. I remember those days after preaching for sinners and they didn't repent, I'll shed emotional tears on my bed and then see them converted. Make I hear say any of them have ever been converted in reality.

Anyway, of recent I just discovered what Christianity is all about. It is a psychological stuff.

And I guess people just cling to religion in order to avoid the reality...
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by elkonS: 6:53am On Jun 14, 2016
DaintyJenny:

Awww... thanks, I'll give you a ping.
babe ..been a while oo...howdy? i wld call u today...ur number has not changed now??
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by wirinet(m): 7:20am On Jun 14, 2016
pesty100:
I think its a kind of mob psychology... And have you ever wonder why it is only mostly women who fall under this anointing

Christianity (and Islam too) is just advanced psychological manipulation. The men of God build a cult aura around himself and project that aura into the minds of his believers. Believers therefore feels overwhelmed by the presence and actions of the men of god and lose their mind (fall under anointing) when under their influence.

It is not only pastors that make people fall under anointing, superstars that has cult following also make people faint, cry and lose control of their senses. During Michael concerts, hundreds if women fall under anointing.

Watch this woman lose control after being touched and kiss by Michael Jackson.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=aUqyieOUeQk

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by Joagbaje(m): 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
wirinet:

Watch this woman lose control after being touched and kiss by Michael Jackson.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=aUqyieOUeQk

she fell by touching Micheal Jackson but did she get healed? thats the difference. when someone fall under power miracle takes place
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by wirinet(m): 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Joagbaje:

she fell by touching Micheal Jackson but did she get healed? thats the difference. when someone fall under power miracle takes place

How do you know that she did not get healed by touching Michael Jackson? As you Christians always say, your faith shall make you whole. If she believed she will be healed by Michael Jackson by touching her, she will feel healed when Micheal Jackson lays hands on her.
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by kevoh(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
It could be emotions just like in the Michael Jackson video, it could also be the Yiga Mesika Electric Touch Machine that delivers some volt when the wearer touches someone. A Ghanaian pastor was one arrested for importing this device. You can read below:

It’s as strange as it’s true. A man of God of Ghaniain extraction was arrested and interrogated at Entebbe Airport after he attempted to clear a machine which, police say, he has been using to deliver electric current on unsuspecting worshippers during church service.

“Pastor” Obiri Konjo Yeboah on July 5 failed to convince Aviation Police officers why he needed this machine to do God’s work. He is now facing serious charges including fraud and false pretence,” Police Spokesman Asan Kasingye told Sunday Monitor yesterday.

“When {he} touches his flock, they fall down he is using super natural powers,” Mr Asan Kasingye said. The machine is placed on any part of the body and gives a pleasant electric shock to whoever touches you.

The waterproof electric machine is activated within 10 seconds and can emit sparks of static electricity between the user’s fingers while in darkness. The Yigal Mesika Company in Los angels America manufactures the machine known for freaking people’s minds.

"Many of Yigal's Products are incredibly innovative, clever and a must for those who want to create miracles anywhere at anytime." -Criss Angel MINDFREAK

Here's another link that talks about the usage of this device to propagate this scam in various pentecostal churches. http://www.academia.edu/9775235/The_Electric_Touch_Machine_Miracle_Scam_Body_Technology_and_the_Dis_authentication_of_the_Pentecostal_Supernatural

I am pretty sure our resident Nairaland miracle fraudsters and their churches are pretty much aware of this device and use it regularly to scam people.
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by kevoh(m): 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Just visit google and youtube and search for the Yiga Mesika Electric Touch device and other related products and be wowed. cool cool cool
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by Joagbaje(m): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
wirinet:

How do you know that she did not get healed by touching Michael Jackson? As you Christians always say, your faith shall make you whole. If she believed she will be healed by Michael Jackson by touching her, she will feel healed when Micheal Jackson lays hands on her.

That is only if Micheal has the gift of healing through eternal life .
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by enm(m): 2:17am On Jun 15, 2016
Reading some comment here i can't fit stop laughing as smile dey brighten my face.
Anyway to God be all Glory and adoration. Thank you jesus.

Seriously falling under the anointing is real, is just that some people have abused it. Yes there are cases where people fall to avoid or stop the unwholesome activities of the pastor or ministers and its true that some pastor are not pastor who are called by God but by their stomach or the devil.

That's why it is recommended that every christian should get closer to God, seeking a deep intimate relationship through the holy spirit. God is real and Jesus is real and everything about them in the holy bible is real.

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.. Rev 11 vs 15 to 17. The question is will be a partaker of the kingdom of God or an onlooker and miss out?

As i stated falling under the anointing of God is real. The operating word here is "anointing of God". But note, not everyone that fall is demon posses and you not falling during ministration does not mean that anointing of God is not real or it bypass you. The way and manner God work with each one of us is different.

So my fellow brethren, let work and seek an intimate relationship with God. The holyspirit is there to help us. In john 14 vs 16 to 18

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Also read john 16 vs 7 to 16

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

Note:- The gate to the kingdom of God is still open and calling on all to come in and be save from the great trials and tribulations that await the world and those who delight and take pleasure in darkness. The way to God kingdom is Jesus and let no one deceive you that there are many way to God. Jesus is the only way and the light to God kingdom and its free. Salvation is free.

You are free to PM but note am not a pastor ooh.

O God let your prophetic word of From glory to glory be confirmed and established in the life of every one reading this in jesus name. Amen
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by elkonS: 11:39am On Jun 15, 2016
DaintyJenny:

Lol.. ok so it kind of works through emotions?
ive been trying ur number ..its switched off...hope ure good sha??
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by Demonicide(f): 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
enm:
Reading some comment here i can't fit stop laughing as smile dey brighten my face.
Anyway to God be all Glory and adoration. Thank you jesus.

Seriously falling under the anointing is real, is just that some people have abused it. Yes there are cases where people fall to avoid or stop the unwholesome activities of the pastor or ministers and its true that some pastor are not pastor who are called by God but by their stomach or the devil.

That's why it is recommended that every christian should get closer to God, seeking a deep intimate relationship through the holy spirit. God is real and Jesus is real and everything about them in the holy bible is real.

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.. Rev 11 vs 15 to 17. The question is will be a partaker of the kingdom of God or an onlooker and miss out?

As i stated falling under the anointing of God is real. The operating word here is "anointing of God". But note, not everyone that fall is demon posses and you not falling during ministration does not mean that anointing of God is not real or it bypass you. The way and manner God work with each one of us is different.

So my fellow brethren, let work and seek an intimate relationship with God. The holyspirit is there to help us. In john 14 vs 16 to 18

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Also read john 16 vs 7 to 16

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

Note:- The gate to the kingdom of God is still open and calling on all to come in and be save from the great trials and tribulations that await the world and those who delight and take pleasure in darkness. The way to God kingdom is Jesus and let no one deceive you that there are many way to God. Jesus is the only way and the light to God kingdom and its free. Salvation is free.

You are free to PM but note am not a pastor ooh.

O God let your prophetic word of From glory to glory be confirmed and established in the life of every one reading this in jesus name. Amen
Hi, i am so keen abt this falling by anoiting. Can you shed more light pls.
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by ObaKlaz: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
Lionel Messi has the gift too. He makes other footballers fall under the 'anointing'. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by Esinlomo: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
A lot 9f women are just emotional and could find themselves on the floor so easily when not authentically influenced by the anointing.
However, there's really falling under a real announting. It catches our fancy but God is more after how He can change people's life for better, whether they fall or not is not a determinant that God was able to change anything in them at that moment. Its just our bodies reaction to something beyond our brain. One thing I ve noticed is that people who are possessed fall like you kick a dummy, non flexibly. Honestly when I used to pray for people (JS2) in secondary back then, i wasn't sure it was my aggressive moving of their head that caused them to fall or the really power of God, especially
coming from an Anglican background, where such things feel strange to even the priests. One day one of the student on the line was the girl that sought to disgrace me by akaing my difficult questions then. She was more fluent in English and used to interrupt whenever i was preaching to my classmates.
So when he came on the line after school hours, I just touched her forehead and she smiled while closing her eyes. I remember she told me she had done igbele and on 14days no eating or drinking before. I was surprised a young girl like that would have done that. O don't know if she just cooked something up. She was attending a white garment church, according to her. When my hand touched her forehead, she smiled. I took as mockery so i spoke in tongue with more intensity and she was flinged off and got her head knocked on the sch wall fence with a loud thud sound. No pushing effort at all. I was surprised she didn't get any swelling or injury. That's impossible
for a natural fall of that gravity. She stood up and started making soud like mother chicken does around her young ones, no more closing of eyes. And then see started taking one step at a time as she made that sound. At a point she call the audience and said, 'What is between me and you?' I was naive and respondedto her like I was dealing with her in her consciousness. Against natural law i didn't know any human or object can move without natural law in place. I am not rejoicing that she fell without my conscious physical effort but only eternity know how that encounter made me see that I got saved into something more than just a tradition or religion. Note I have never being pastor of any church anywhere. I am now a scientist but still a believer. This awoken consciousness that there'ssomething unnatural in me led to the confidence to pray for the sick (including those who didnt even have strength to muttered word getting instantly healed while a lot of others i prayed for didn't even feel anything. I don't know why? I just pray for people and it's left to God to whatever he wants to do. Another one, during my NYSC in delta ogwashuku, a guy used to wake us up several nights claiming he's seeing some beings disturbing him and responding physically and verbally to them. Honestly I didn't know God was going to heal him, I just stepped in to talk to him because I didn't want the papo to wake all of us up again to be praying in the night. I have losing my sleep. Before others got to know, I walked up to him and shared my past testimony with him, I saw faith in his face about what i was sharing. I hugged him and prayed a quiet prayer of about 120 second and told him to go sleep. I didn't believed he wasn't having this thing again. We were both were amazed. On his birthday in the NCCF NYSC family house, she mentioned again that he can't forget that in his life. He was an accountant who finished from OAU. He told me about warfare in the polygamous he came from. He said this encounter, Rabbi, has changed my life forever and that he's more willing to give God every attitude and devotion needed to know God better, not for miracle but to just be close to Him. I don't believe in giving too much attention that demonic warfare (ogun aye) when i should build my love relationship with God. He went straight to Bible college after NYSC. I was made the Bible study sec in the 3 bedroom flat then for 1 yrs, so we gave different name to each other. Papo is the father of the house, mamo our mother, it was such a lively and fun time for us. A lot of others supernatural things have happened. Dont worry about failing or your ego, just pray with people in need and let God do His Job. When they came to arrest Jesus, He said I'm here and
They all fell downbackwrd. The and touched prophet Daniel and he found himself on the floor but physical 'ephysy' is not as important as you following God and let him change your xter thereafter whether you fall, bend, or rise. I pray for people and after prayer sometimes, because I also want to learn, I asked them 'how do you feel?'. Except one, others response was it feels great but I don't know how to describe it. Some didn't feel anything at all. Feeling or no feeling doesn't mean God has not touched your life. The exception i mentions was the case of a guy who joined our fellowship, I wanted to pray for him and first ask if he was born again, he said yes. Then we held each other's hand, I pray briefly and asked him what he felt he said, with faced squized and a crying countenance he said 'I feel like I have signed a looot'. I led him to the prayer of salvation. That's the only one case of that type that I have ever had. He preaches alot on Facebook today.

author=DaintyJenny post=45858070]So, today is another Sunday and I'm just chilling at home despite the fact that there are plenty of churches around my area and they are just booming with their church programs and all that... Well I'm not much of a church person, never been.

People like me who have never fallen under the anointing can also share their stories and tell Me what they think.[/quote]
Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by Esinlomo: 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Sorryfor typo only using one hand to type while massaging a boy who got injured. Lol
Esinlomo:
A lot 9f women are just emotional and could find themselves on the floor so easily when not authentically influenced by the anointing.
However, there's really falling under a real announting. It catches our fancy but God is more after how He can change people's life for better, whether they fall or not is not a determinant that God was able to change anything in them at that moment. Its just our bodies reaction to something beyond our brain. One thing I ve noticed is that people who are possessed fall like you kick a dummy, non flexibly. Honestly when I used to pray for people (JS2) in secondary back then, i wasn't sure it was my aggressive moving of their head that caused them to fall or the really power of God, especially
coming from an Anglican background, where such things feel strange to even the priests. One day one of the student on the line was the girl that sought to disgrace me by akaing my difficult questions then. She was more fluent in English and used to interrupt whenever i was preaching to my classmates.
So when he came on the line after school hours, I just touched her forehead and she smiled while closing her eyes. I remember she told me she had done igbele and on 14days no eating or drinking before. I was surprised a young girl like that would have done that. O don't know if she just cooked something up. She was attending a white garment church, according to her. When my hand touched her forehead, she smiled. I took as mockery so i spoke in tongue with more intensity and she was flinged off and got her head knocked on the sch wall fence with a loud thud sound. No pushing effort at all. I was surprised she didn't get any swelling or injury. That's impossible
for a natural fall of that gravity. She stood up and started making soud like mother chicken does around her young ones, no more closing of eyes. And then see started taking one step at a time as she made that sound. At a point she call the audience and said, 'What is between me and you?' I was naive and respondedto her like I was dealing with her in her consciousness. Against natural law i didn't know any human or object can move without natural law in place. I am not rejoicing that she fell without my conscious physical effort but only eternity know how that encounter made me see that I got saved into something more than just a tradition or religion. Note I have never being pastor of any church anywhere. I am now a scientist but still a believer. This awoken consciousness that there'ssomething unnatural in me led to the confidence to pray for the sick (including those who didnt even have strength to muttered word getting instantly healed while a lot of others i prayed for didn't even feel anything. I don't know why? I just pray for people and it's left to God to whatever he wants to do. Another one, during my NYSC in delta ogwashuku, a guy used to wake us up several nights claiming he's seeing some beings disturbing him and responding physically and verbally to them. Honestly I didn't know God was going to heal him, I just stepped in to talk to him because I didn't want the papo to wake all of us up again to be praying in the night. I have losing my sleep. Before others got to know, I walked up to him and shared my past testimony with him, I saw faith in his face about what i was sharing. I hugged him and prayed a quiet prayer of about 120 second and told him to go sleep. I didn't believed he wasn't having this thing again. We were both were amazed. On his birthday in the NCCF NYSC family house, she mentioned again that he can't forget that in his life. He was an accountant who finished from OAU. He told me about warfare in the polygamous he came from. He said this encounter, Rabbi, has changed my life forever and that he's more willing to give God every attitude and devotion needed to know God better, not for miracle but to just be close to Him. I don't believe in giving too much attention that demonic warfare (ogun aye) when i should build my love relationship with God. He went straight to Bible college after NYSC. I was made the Bible study sec in the 3 bedroom flat then for 1 yrs, so we gave different name to each other. Papo is the father of the house, mamo our mother, it was such a lively and fun time for us. A lot of others supernatural things have happened. Dont worry about failing or your ego, just pray with people in need and let God do His Job. When they came to arrest Jesus, He said I'm here and
They all fell downbackwrd. The and touched prophet Daniel and he found himself on the floor but physical 'ephysy' is not as important as you following God and let him change your xter thereafter whether you fall, bend, or rise. I pray for people and after prayer sometimes, because I also want to learn, I asked them 'how do you feel?'. Except one, others response was it feels great but I don't know how to describe it. Some didn't feel anything at all. Feeling or no feeling doesn't mean God has not touched your life. The exception i mentions was the case of a guy who joined our fellowship, I wanted to pray for him and first ask if he was born again, he said yes. Then we held each other's hand, I pray briefly and asked him what he felt he said, with faced squized and a crying countenance he said 'I feel like I have signed a looot'. I led him to the prayer of salvation. That's the only one case of that type that I have ever had. He preaches alot on Facebook today.

author=DaintyJenny post=45858070]So, today is another Sunday and I'm just chilling at home despite the fact that there are plenty of churches around my area and they are just booming with their church programs and all that... Well I'm not much of a church person, never been.

Re: Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
Esinlomo:
Sorryfor typo only using one hand to type while massaging a boy who got injured. Lol
There is no such thing as falling under the anointing. undecided

(1) (Reply)

God's Love / Spirit: Your Experience/Opinion / Who Is This Emma Bishop Okonkwo, Is He A Bishop Or Business Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.