Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me (2319 Views)

Has Clubkonnect Turned To A Scam Site, Somebody Help / Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me / Somebody Won 36.7 Million Naira From Bet9ja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by pistero(m): 1:20pm On May 22, 2016
on Saturday I played a game on surebet247 online and the game entered as I wanted to log into my account I noticed I couldn't login. the thing is that my email and my password is saved on the page so I don't need to type them all over again. I now tried to login but it said bad email or password. I tried everywhere even on my laptop, other phone but I couldn't still login. I called the customer care and I was told my email is not on their data base like it has been deleted. please is there any solution to these problem of mine or have I been scammed.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by alyarmouk(m): 1:28pm On May 22, 2016
You never see anythingg!
Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by ogaontop(m): 1:30pm On May 22, 2016
Seems You Won Too Much Money, Nd Fear Catch Them. Anyway You Can Go To Their Office To Make It Official

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by murphyrichy(m): 1:30pm On May 22, 2016
I advise you change your password, so u can b able to login.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by gabinogem(m): 1:51pm On May 22, 2016
Change ur password... It might help.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by godoluwa(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2016
pistero:
on Saturday I played a game on surebet247 online and the game entered as I wanted to log into my account I noticed I couldn't login. the thing is that my email and my password is saved on the page so I don't need to type them all over again. I now tried to login but it said bad email or password. I tried everywhere even on my laptop, other phone but I couldn't still login. I called the customer care and I was told my email is not on their data base like it has been deleted. please is there any solution to these problem of mine or have I been scammed.
relax bro, surebet is not scam. cc timbuktu14

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by pistero(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2016
gabinogem:
Change ur password... It might help.
I tried but they said my email is not registered on their system, like it was deleted or something.
Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by gabinogem(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2016
pistero:
I tried but they said my email is not registered on their system, like it was deleted or something.
then, there's something fishy somewhere. How much did u win?
Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by Timbuktu14(m): 3:38pm On May 22, 2016
pistero:
on Saturday I played a game on surebet247 online and the game entered as I wanted to log into my account I noticed I couldn't login. the thing is that my email and my password is saved on the page so I don't need to type them all over again. I now tried to login but it said bad email or password. I tried everywhere even on my laptop, other phone but I couldn't still login. I called the customer care and[b] I was told my email is not on their data base like it has been deleted.[/b] please is there any solution to these problem of mine or have I been scammed.
This story of yours is a shady one! I remember telling you the same thing. It could be that you made a mistake with your email address while registering or something. Coming here to label us a scam isn't the way to go.

When you registered your account, we sent a confirmation email to you.

For us to attend to anything, kindly upload a screenshot of that email here. Or, send a copy of the screenshot to support@surebet247.com.

Thank you.

Cc baslone

6 Likes

Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by Timbuktu14(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2016
pistero:
I gave directives of what you should do up there. We have no reason to either delete or remove your account from our database.

Thank you.
Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by Timbuktu14(m): 3:44pm On May 22, 2016
godoluwa:
relax bro, surebet is not scam. cc timbuktu14
On it. Thanks bro
Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by pistero(m): 10:15pm On May 22, 2016
Timbuktu14:
This story of yours is a shady one! I remember telling you the same thing. It could be that you made a mistake with your email address while registering or something. Coming here to label us a scam isn't the way to go.

For us to attend to anything, kindly upload a screenshot of that email here. Or, send a copy of the screenshot to support@surebet247.com.

Thank you.

Cc baslone
this is one of the messages I could lay my hands on.

Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by tosbobby(m): 10:38pm On May 22, 2016
Timbuktu14:

Thank you.

Cc baslone

He should be liable for his mistake.
Before complaining, he ought to have tried password recovery option.

I wonder how he was able to verify user profile at the point of registration.
The story is not even genuine.

3 Likes

Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by pistero(m): 7:12am On May 23, 2016
tosbobby:

He should be liable for his mistake.
Before complaining, he ought to have tried password recovery option.

I wonder how he was able to verify user profile at the point of registration.
The story is not even genuine.
so I am lying right? and what do you think are my reasons to lie and what would I gain from lying. I tried the password recovery but it couldn't work.
Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by Timbuktu14(m): 8:19am On May 23, 2016
pistero:
this is one of the messages I could lay my hands on.
Sorry to burst your bubbles but that isn't how our confirmation email looks like. The username in the web address is different from yours as well. Or are you Bay17 or whatever? Your username (the one you claimed) is Yhukay20 or so.

The pictures you posted are newsletters and not a confirmation email. Its a form of advert and anyone that provided their email in the box, on the website can get that. You don't necessarily have to be a user.

For anyone to take you seriously, provide the body of the email, with the date and time (all emails have that regardless of when they were sent) and the address of the email that sent to you.

This is the last time i will be relating with you on this matter if you can't provide what i have asked of you.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by JohnieWalker(m): 9:01am On May 23, 2016
I don't use all these naija bookies they are all scams

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by pistero(m): 10:01am On May 23, 2016
Timbuktu14:
Sorry to burst your bubbles but that isn't how our confirmation email looks like. The username in the web address is different from yours as well. Or are you Bay17 or whatever? Your username (the one you claimed) is Yhukay20 or so.

The pictures you posted are newsletters and not a confirmation email. Its a form of advert and anyone that provided their email in the box, on the website can get that. You don't necessarily have to be a user.

For anyone to take you seriously, provide the body of the email, with the date and time (all emails have that regardless of when they were sent) and the address of the email that sent to you.

This is the last time i will be relating with you on this matter if you can't provide what i have asked of you.

Have a nice day!
that mail is called outlook and it is from Microsoft. I have been using this account for up to 2years now and by the time I opened this account I wasn't sent any verification on my mail. the money on the account is not much just 7k. I don't know what you guys think I would gain from lying. all I am saying is please try and help me in anyway you can. it might be a system glitch.

Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:43am On May 23, 2016
Timbuktu14:

Have a nice day!

Mr surebet... The username bay17 is his email username and that could be different from his surebet username...

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:45am On May 23, 2016
pistero:
that mail is called outlook and it is from Microsoft. I have been using this account for up to 2years now and by the time I opened this account I wasn't sent any verification on my mail. the money on the account is not much just 7k. I don't know what you guys think I would gain from lying. all I am saying is please try and help me in anyway you can. it might be a system glitch.

Mr winner, stop all these fuse...
The guy from surebet already asked you to present what they need. . which is the first email u received to confirm ur registration when u registered on surebet...
Present a screenshot of that and make sure it shows ur surebet username "yhus..." Not sure what ur username is.
Then the case will be easy to solve

4 Likes

Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by baslone: 12:43pm On May 23, 2016
pistero:

Can I have your phone number?

User ID?
Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by Timbuktu14(m): 12:47pm On May 23, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Mr surebet... The username bay17 is his email username and that could be different from his surebet username...
Like you know what you are talking about? Smh!

For your information, his email address ought to be his Surebet247 account username. That's the way it is with us! You dig now?
Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:34pm On May 23, 2016
Timbuktu14:

For your information, his email address ought to be his Surebet247 account username. That's the way it is with us! You dig now?

Lol... Ok.
I don't bet

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by barnabas91: 2:05pm On May 23, 2016
Timbuktu14:

you are very rude with your reply.
U sound unprofessional with your words.
Rubbish
you should be patient and careful when handling a client.
I dont blame Seun for banning betting threads bcox of people like you

4 Likes

Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by Timbuktu14(m): 3:01pm On May 23, 2016
barnabas91:

you are very rude with your reply.
U sound unprofessional with your words.
Rubbish
you should be patient and careful when handling a client.
I dont blame Seun for banning betting threads bcox of people like you
Very rude? How sir? Did you bother to read the reply of the person I quoted?

@Bolded, what does this have to do with anything?

I'm sorry that you didn't get the drill and feel offended by my post. So sorry.

Enjoy the rest of the day sir.

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by pistero(m): 5:40pm On May 23, 2016
baslone:

User ID?
my phone no is 07085287963 and I am planning on going to the place I funded my account last is there any record kept for those that funded their account on the computer.
Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by pistero(m): 12:15pm On May 24, 2016
Timbuktu14:
Very rude? How sir? Did you bother to read the reply of the person I quoted?

@Bolded, what does this have to do with anything?

I'm sorry that you didn't get the drill and feel offended by my post. So sorry.

Enjoy the rest of the day sir.
hello sir, thank you for looking into it, I tried your line but no one picked and I still can't login yet. thanks for helping.
Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by pistero(m): 12:15pm On May 24, 2016
baslone:

User ID?
]hello sir, thank you for looking into it, I tried your line but no one picked and I still can't login yet. thanks for helping.
Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by baslone: 12:35pm On May 24, 2016
pistero:
]hello sir, thank you for looking into it, I tried your line but no one picked and I still can't login yet. thanks for helping.

Problem is your line is just entering voicemail.

Can you provide another number?
Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by pistero(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2016
baslone:

Can you provide another l ?
Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by pistero(m): 3:21pm On May 24, 2016
baslone:

Can you provide another number?
I spoke to one of the agents and he told me to get the username of the shop I funded my account last. the username is arinze/abakaliki.
Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by baslone: 11:04am On May 25, 2016
pistero:
I spoke to one of the agents and he told me to get the username of the shop I funded my account last. the username is arinze/abakaliki.

He is a staff, he is expecting your feedback. Kindly get back to him- he'll sort all your issues once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me by Jasper14(m): 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
80mm brand new therma printer for sale (N20,000). call 8039387128 if u are interested.

(1) (Reply)

How EFCC Frustrates Businesses And Ngos With Delay In SCUML Registration / Iron Rods As A Lucrative Business / Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.