Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. (69774 Views)

My Pineapple Plantation In Our Compound / Starting A Cocoa Farm / Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
Questions are welcome about the hybrid plantian or call 08055768485 or whatsap 08032237244.

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2016
Good morning fellow and non fellow farmers, happy Sunday Call for your hybrid plantian farmer. Call 08055768485 whatsapp 08032237244. Thank you
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by emmabucks: 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
how many plantain sucker can b planted in a plot of land?
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 3:45am On Jul 04, 2016
emmabucks:
how many plantain sucker can b planted in a plot of land?
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 7:47am On Jul 04, 2016
Good morning house is another day to start work let do it and do it right.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2016
Good morning house
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
First, I believe that we have to transform African agriculture and food systems. In Sub-Saharan Africa, one in four people are still chronically short of food; and millions more lack the right nutrition for proper health and development. To unlock Africa’s agricultural potential, we need to increase investment in agriculture and implement appropriate policies that will enable smallholder farmers to turn their subsistence farms into profitable businesses. African agriculture must become nutrition-smart, too. Nutrition is not just a health issue; it is crucial for economic growth as better nourished populations are more productive.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 9:16am On Jul 06, 2016
Have a stress free day, thanks for your call and patronage.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Second, we have to promote environmental protection and good stewardship of scarce resources. A healthy environment is a prerequisite for eradicating poverty and driving equitable growth and social progress. Governments and businesses alike have to take action. From responsible resource water management to the use of renewable energy sources – by shifting to a green growth approach we will not only avert climate catastrophe, but also create new opportunities for investment, growth and employment.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
This is wishing all muslims happy Eid-el-Fitri celebrations. The holy month of Ramadan has come and gone, may Allah accept all our acts of ibadah, no matter how small it might be.
This sure won’t be our last Sallah, May we witness many
more Ramadan on this earth. Amin!!

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 9:31am On Jul 09, 2016
Good morning house, happy weekend
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
If you are starting an agribusiness as a starter you should be careful seek for knowledge in the agricultural practice u want to go into first, in other not to loose it all or get a consultant.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
Agricultural development is paramount in this country, that is the way out for this great nation.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 9:23am On Jul 10, 2016
Good morning house, happy Sunday av a blissful and breakthrough new week.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2016
Good morning house, if you want to plant ur plantain do it while the rain is still falling time is of essence and de weather is changing their is prediction of early rain stop. Thank you av a blissful week
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Plantain farming is good and profitable I must tell you wen u start harvesting all is set, after the first harvest the second isn't long again money spiner

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
Farming is the way out for this great nation. Call for farm management, setup and consultancy services 08055768485 or WhAtsapp 08032237244.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 8:30am On Jul 13, 2016
Good morning house, how was your night?
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
Good evening everybody, gradually time is going those that started their farm since their planted farm produce av start to count days do urs while the time last procrastination is the theif of time. Call for ur hybrid plantain sucker 08055768485 or WhAtsapp 08032237244.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 8:02am On Jul 14, 2016
One of the major mistake you can make in plantain is using the wrong suckers,the mistake is irreversible and will determine whether you will have bountiful harvest or not.

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Leverage on the experience of only successful agro-preneurs to kickstart your dream agribusiness enterprise.
This can be done by consulting them before starting. Call me 08055768485 or WhAtsapp 08032237244.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Good evening everybody, happy weekend
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Happy Sunday people. Thanks for your call and patronage God bless the agribusiness.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hello house, man at work clearing a vegetative cover farm land for plantain farming.

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
Good evening house, call me for information about plantain farming, farm setup, management and consultancy services 08055768485 or WhAtsapp 08032237244. Thank you

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by Harpesin(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
where are u located ?
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by 6fit(f): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
gabbyfarms:
Good afternoon house, am a graduate of agricultural economic and extension B. Tech(Hons), I choose to go into farming agribusiness (plantain,watermelon and maize) when i see that time is going even those that have graduated before me r still at home taking their C. V about looking for job, I will advice the fresh graduate to go into farming agribusiness even though you have to pay for it do so for practical knowledge u will gain it in due time. Call me on 08055768485 or whatsAp 08032237244 for ur hybrid plantain sucker need and farm set up.

good day, pls am interested. Do send me a Quotation for supplying and setting up a one Acre farmland for plantain plantation
N.B: MS word format pls and send to:dendjustifydmeans@gmail.com
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by 6fit(f): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
gabbyfarms:
Good evening house, ao is ur day? Do agribusiness it pays call me for ur plantain sucker need. Call me on 08055768485 or whatsAp 08032237244. Thank you
howmuch per sucker, whatt bryde do u supply and how much is shipping
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
6fit:

howmuch per sucker, whatt bryde do u supply and how much is shipping
#80 per sucker gaint French horn, de transport charges depends on where you farm is situated.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
6fit:

good day, pls am interested. Do send me a Quotation for supplying and setting up a one Acre farmland for plantain plantation
N.B: MS word format pls and send to:dendjustifydmeans@gmail.com
I have send it sir, thank you.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
Harpesin:
where are u located ?
ibadan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) / Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate / Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.