Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. (69787 Views)

My Pineapple Plantation In Our Compound / Starting A Cocoa Farm / Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2016
Mustack:

Land in Kwara state is mostly not a woterlog am planning irrigation system....
that is good n more chat me on WhAtsapp
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
Good evening house, thanks for the purchase and to those that called to enquire about hybrid plantain sucker. Call me 08055768485 or WhAtsapp 08032237244.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Good evening house, how is rain in ur area is really affecting our daily work here @ibadan
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
U can still plant while the stock last. Book urs
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2016
Good morning forum.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2016
Happy weekend, play safe
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by UniqueFarmer: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
I experimented with plantain farming on two plots of land i acquired for that purpose. It was a breathtaking success story for me and i am sharing my experience to help others interested in this same venture.

1. Where you get your suckers is vital to your success as the quality of your suckers will determine the quality of your harvest. I got my suckers from IITA Ibadan and even used their recommended handymen for the planting. The results were big and luscious plantain that attracted good market price and made buyers preferred my plantain over other suppliers (buyers testimony). I used the handymen for the planting because i was a plain novice in farming generally and also worked full time so had no time to supervise.

2. Constant clearing of the farm land to protect the young suckers from weed and unwanted grass helped ensure the suckers had sufficient air and space to grow well.

3. Use of poultry manure as fertilizer to help the suckers grow sufficiently. I have a poultry farm so sourcing poultry manure was pretty easy. The effect on the plantain was simply amazing. They blossom like a fattening cow.

4. I subscribed to daily plantain tips from a reputable Telecommunication provider, if you must know Etisalat. The daily content made it easy for me to follow on best practices by other farmers, diseases i need to watch out for and take learning from other farmers. As a novice and not being on ground to see how the plantain was evolving, (i only visit the farm once in a month), the daily tips was a life saver.

I would recommend the tips to others just like me who are interested in creating new revenue streams in Agriculture and would like to do it in a secured and prepared manner. On Etisalat network,

Text CROP to 33327 for Plantain and other Cash Crops Content
Text POU to 33327 for Poultry Content
Text FISH to 33327 for Fishery Content
Text PIG to 33327 for Piggery Content

Feel Free to share your experience on any of this content.

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by Mustack: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
Awesome
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by anyiway(m): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
[b][/b]Please i need 500 plantain suckers. I am based in Anambra State. Urgent. Contact me on 08094643396.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
anyiway:
[b][/b]Please i need 500 plantain suckers. I am based in Anambra State. Urgent. Contact me on 08094643396.
no problem
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
Happy Sunday people
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2016
Good morning house, still selling hybrid plantain sucker call for yours 08055768485 or WhAtsapp 08032237244.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ao is the rain in ur area?
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 7:34am On Sep 20, 2016
Good morning forum, Rain rain raining
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2016
Buy a hybrid plantain sucker that will give you a heavy bunch for a good returns, call for the hybrid plantain sucker 08055768485 or WhAtsapp 08032237244. Thank you

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
Good evening house, call for the hybrid plantain sucker 08055768485 or WhAtsapp 08032237244. Thank you
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 10:57am On Sep 21, 2016
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
For ur plantain to do well cut the dry leaves n make sure de base of ur plantain is free from dry leaves n weeeds by doing that u don't give room for insects to stay, wen insects feeds on de puesdostem of the plantain must especially de younger ones(sucker) de stem will be slim n very wick that is de end of that sucker, de remedy is buy a insecticides to be spraying the base of ur plantain simple.

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
Do plantain farming it pays
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2016
Good morning house, get a good planting material that will last the taste of time am talking about improve planting material call for ur hybrid plantain sucker that will not die in dry season. Call me 08055768485 or WhAtsapp 08032237244.

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 7:09am On Sep 23, 2016
Is a beautiful day, be focus and courageous.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
Irrigation on my mind.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2016
Good morning everyone, happy weekend
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by cleavon(m): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2016
gabbyfarms:
that is good n more chat me on WhAtsapp
Please how can one construct the cheapest source for irrigation on ur farm land
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
cleavon:

Please how can one construct the cheapest source for irrigation on ur farm land
dig a well n put a sub-massable pump inside to pump the water inside ur gp/storex tank then make a tape in a strategic point in ur farm n use hose to be putting the water at the base of the plantain

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2016
Good morning, happy Sunday if you plant this hybrid plantain sucker 100% assurance of survival is given, call for yours 08055768485 or WhAtsapp 08032237244

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hybrid sword sucker good for this time. Call me on 08055768485 or WhAtsapp me 08032237244. Thanks for your call and massaging

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by Mustack: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
gabbyfarms:
dig a well n put a sub-massable pump inside to pump the water inside ur gp/storex tank then make a tape in a strategic point in ur farm n use hose to be putting the water at the base of the plantain
grin
good option....
also whats the cost of a bag of poultry waste and how many bags is enough for an acre of land.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mustack:
grin
good option....
also whats the cost of a bag of poultry waste and how many bags is enough for an acre of land.
cost varies with respect to the location of ur farm n de quantity u apply to each plantain stand determine also de number of bags u will need.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 6:29am On Sep 28, 2016
For those that have irrigation in mind call for ur hybrid plantain sucker and that don't have the means call also dia is kind of sucker u can still plant and make it big
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
wink
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by walexy001: 6:07am On Sep 29, 2016
pls what kind of sucker can i plant now sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) / Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate / Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.