Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Ghastly Road Accident Close To Umuahia Tower (viewer Discretion) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghastly Road Accident Close To Umuahia Tower (viewer Discretion) (1137 Views)

Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) / Trailer Kills Man In Benin (Viewer's Discretion Strongly Advised) / Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghastly Road Accident Close To Umuahia Tower (viewer Discretion) by HenryQuest(m): 2:14pm On May 22, 2016
The accident occured about an hour ago very close to Umuahia Tower. It involved a Peace Mass Transit bus and a truck. Five persons survived but are in critical conditions. Pray for them. RIP to the dead.

Re: Ghastly Road Accident Close To Umuahia Tower (viewer Discretion) by Clakyvip: 2:17pm On May 22, 2016
Lord have mercy
Re: Ghastly Road Accident Close To Umuahia Tower (viewer Discretion) by buharisbae(f): 2:19pm On May 22, 2016
Jesus Christ! I'm crying already
God pls let them survive rip to the dead also
**sobs as she walks out
Re: Ghastly Road Accident Close To Umuahia Tower (viewer Discretion) by Cutehector(m): 2:20pm On May 22, 2016
shocked looooord God almighty

And cry just look at the lifeless body of the driver and other front occupants of the bus.

Father I thank u, for the gift of ur life
Re: Ghastly Road Accident Close To Umuahia Tower (viewer Discretion) by Misschi(f): 2:20pm On May 22, 2016
embarassed
Re: Ghastly Road Accident Close To Umuahia Tower (viewer Discretion) by DesChyko: 2:20pm On May 22, 2016
Unfortunate. Oluwa take charge.
Re: Ghastly Road Accident Close To Umuahia Tower (viewer Discretion) by HenryQuest(m): 2:21pm On May 22, 2016
More pictures....i dont think i would be able to eat again today after seeing this

Re: Ghastly Road Accident Close To Umuahia Tower (viewer Discretion) by Cutehector(m): 2:24pm On May 22, 2016
And see d unfortunate one at the tyres of the trailer

The demon dat planned this must hav been sent by the devil himself
Re: Ghastly Road Accident Close To Umuahia Tower (viewer Discretion) by wittyt98(m): 2:34pm On May 22, 2016
jeez!!
Re: Ghastly Road Accident Close To Umuahia Tower (viewer Discretion) by marshalcarter: 2:41pm On May 22, 2016
Ion even knw wat to sayundecided

Baba loke....our goin out nd cumin in is in ur hands
Amen
Re: Ghastly Road Accident Close To Umuahia Tower (viewer Discretion) by flexyfit(f): 2:43pm On May 22, 2016
omg....lord have mercy....wish them quick recovery....

(1) (Reply)

Which Visa Free Country Can I Go As A Stylist And Beautician / What You Need To Know About Dubai Vacation. / How Much Or What Documents Do I Need To Qualify For USA Business Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.