Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Make Money Writing Articles/ebooks While Working Less, Unravelled - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Writing Articles/ebooks While Working Less, Unravelled (735 Views)

How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles / Top Ways To Make Money By Working Less / Is It Possible To Earn A Living Writing Articles Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Writing Articles/ebooks While Working Less, Unravelled by dejival(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2016
Do you know you can make more money by writing articles, blog post, Ebooks while working less, to offer for sale on Amazon KDP, Fiverr and other freelance websites, etc.?

YES You can!!!

With Software, you can create unique high impact articles in minutes like magic. This is the secret Top Earners on Fiverr and other Freelance websites will never unleash to the public because it's the secret of their huge and substantial monthly income.

Come to think of it, is it possible for someone to write articles or Ebooks within 24hours and be expected to deliver to a good number of customers manually on freelance websites and have a professional and effective job done without penalty against plagiarism?

I think YES and NO.

It's YES if the person has just very few orders and would over-work him/herself.
While NO; because if the person has loads of orders, he would not be able to deliver to all clients and as a result would lose a lot of money.

The secret is software which is unknown to major competitors, writers and Author, which makes the few appear like a PRO.

Most people rewrite their article by hand. Selecting sentence after sentence and reworking the content. As you can imagine, it takes them hours and hours but you ain't like most people, are you?
You know deep down in your heart that there has to be a better way.

If you are a serious blogger, article writer, Author, freelancer etc and interested in harnessing the opportunity others are harnessing writing articles, Ebooks, etc like a PRO within minutes for fast and quality delivery, send an email to onlinebizconsultation@gmail.com for further details.

I hate spam as much as you do! Thanks
Re: Make Money Writing Articles/ebooks While Working Less, Unravelled by godoluwa(m): 2:46pm On May 22, 2016
hope ur ebook/software is free sha because the people giving free tutorial on this forum are not fuul. no need to get peoples email address, just post the link to download the know it all/make it fast software of yours

1 Like

Re: Make Money Writing Articles/ebooks While Working Less, Unravelled by dejival(m): 3:06pm On May 22, 2016
Don't be disappointed, the software is very easy to understand and a premium software which is costly, if you can't afford a token to spend on something that would fetch you income, it's of no point trying to venture in the business.
It would even be unwise to drop such a rare software in a public forum.
Don't always expect free things all time if you are actually a business person.
Re: Make Money Writing Articles/ebooks While Working Less, Unravelled by OXCUBA: 5:31pm On May 22, 2016
dejival:
Don't be disappointed, the software is very easy to understand and a premium software which is costly, if you can't afford a token to spend on something that would fetch you income, it's of no point trying to venture in the business.
It would even be unwise to drop such a rare software in a public forum.
Don't always expect free things all time if you are actually a business person.

SO YOU ARE HERE TO COLLECT TOKENS?
Re: Make Money Writing Articles/ebooks While Working Less, Unravelled by peachtree1: 5:49pm On May 22, 2016
Are you a freelancer on fiverr, upwork or elance? Then this is your opportunity to bring all of your ($$) dollars into the store house of the emperor in exchange for Naira.

Yes we are buying your online earnings through payoneer or paypal, and we pay you at a very good rate rather than using the ATM exchange rate of N185/$.

Hit us up on 08132884087 or Visit our office @No 25 Oladimeji Crescent Igbo-Elerin Okokomaiko Lagos.

We would be happy to do business with you.
dejival:
Do you know you can make more money by writing articles, blog post, Ebooks while working less, to offer for sale on Amazon KDP, Fiverr and other freelance websites, etc.?

YES You can!!!

With Software, you can create unique high impact articles in minutes like magic. This is the secret Top Earners on Fiverr and other Freelance websites will never unleash to the public because it's the secret of their huge and substantial monthly income.

Come to think of it, is it possible for someone to write articles or Ebooks within 24hours and be expected to deliver to a good number of customers manually on freelance websites and have a professional and effective job done without penalty against plagiarism?

I think YES and NO.

It's YES if the person has just very few orders and would over-work him/herself.
While NO; because if the person has loads of orders, he would not be able to deliver to all clients and as a result would lose a lot of money.

The secret is software which is unknown to major competitors, writers and Author, which makes the few appear like a PRO.

Most people rewrite their article by hand. Selecting sentence after sentence and reworking the content. As you can imagine, it takes them hours and hours but you ain't like most people, are you?
You know deep down in your heart that there has to be a better way.

If you are a serious blogger, article writer, Author, freelancer etc and interested in harnessing the opportunity others are harnessing writing articles, Ebooks, etc like a PRO within minutes for fast and quality delivery, send an email to onlinebizconsultation@gmail.com for further details.

I hate spam as much as you do! Thanks
Re: Make Money Writing Articles/ebooks While Working Less, Unravelled by dejival(m): 6:42pm On May 22, 2016
OXCUBA:

SO YOU ARE HERE TO COLLECT TOKENS?

Read and understand before comment! I am not here to rip you off your cash for nothing, neither would you expect someone to pay huge money to get information as well as the software to use make money, and eventually drop it in a free forum like that without a token of appreciation. Can you do the same?

It's a matter of choice bro to decide to have the tools with a token of appreciation, don't condemn or discourage anyone with your thought.

You can't expect someone like Patrick Ogidi, Olaide Alim, etc. to expose their tools or methods of making money freely on public forum.
Neither would you expect someone who paid people like them for consultation to share it freely, that would be unwise of the person because he or she must have sacrificed money and also have taken a risk. It's the main reason why all can't be financially buoyant because we want riches but don't want sacrifice or risk.

I recommend you read books written by Robert T. Kiyosaki to enhance your knowledge about business.
No offence at all, Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Make Money Writing Articles/ebooks While Working Less, Unravelled by godoluwa(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2016
9ja sha, d hustle is real. dont worry coz some go fall maga

1 Like

Re: Make Money Writing Articles/ebooks While Working Less, Unravelled by dejival(m): 7:04pm On May 22, 2016
smiles...... i understand your plight anyways
Re: Make Money Writing Articles/ebooks While Working Less, Unravelled by Dianaplay(f): 10:25pm On May 22, 2016
I realize from all the emails that I have been getting recently that the majority people are really struggling to make money online and what concerns me the most is that some have now become dissallusioned.
I know just how confusing it can be, I can recall the days of being bombarded with information, being sat at my computer for hours and hours, my inbox full of junk and those worthless marketing scams that are eagerly sapped me of my much needed money. Something had to change for my own health and for my family surrounding me.

More @ www.todaycash..be/2015/08/how-to-really-make-money-online-and.html?m=0
Re: Make Money Writing Articles/ebooks While Working Less, Unravelled by tonytony208(m): 5:57am On May 26, 2016
peachtree1:
Are you a freelancer on fiverr, upwork or elance? Then this is your opportunity to bring all of your ($$) dollars into the store house of the emperor in exchange for Naira.

Yes we are buying your online earnings through payoneer or paypal, and we pay you at a very good rate rather than using the ATM exchange rate of N185/$.

Hit us up on 08132884087 or Visit our office @No 25 Oladimeji Crescent Igbo-Elerin Okokomaiko Lagos.

We would be happy to do business with you.

Did you just say 185/$? And you call it good price? You are a joker. I feel like cutting of your head. Do yuou know how much dollar sells at black market? 365 naira! Go and start writing article by yourself and selling it to yourself at that despicable rate.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For 3 People To Register A Business Name? / A Nairalander Expirience At Shoprite / Welland Power 45KVA Diesel Engine Generator Set For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.