Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,586 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Studying For A Masters In Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Studying For A Masters In Canada (495 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? / Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) / Tips For Studying For Long Hours (my Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Studying For A Masters In Canada by ashmoke(f): 3:08pm On May 22, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

I am a fresh statistics graduate from a reputable University in Nigeria.

I would like to study for a masters in the same field (statistics) in canada. I have preference for a Masters with thesis however would also consider a masters without thesis too.

Please can anyone help me with a breakdown of cost implications as well as easy visa procurement route whilst bearing in mind that I have limited funds available.

Thank you for your help in advance.
Re: Studying For A Masters In Canada by prico32(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2016
Veryfy your result with WES (World Education Service) Canada, that's the first thing to. After which you can now apply to any school you want in Canada using WES.

ashmoke:
Dear Nairalanders,

I am a fresh statistics graduate from a reputable University in Nigeria.

I would like to study for a masters in the same field (statistics) in canada. I have preference for a Masters with thesis however would also consider a masters without thesis too.

Please can anyone help me with a breakdown of cost implications as well as easy visa procurement route whilst bearing in mind that I have limited funds available.

Thank you for your help in advance.
Re: Studying For A Masters In Canada by highskies(m): 11:19am On May 23, 2016
I heard memorial university has one of the lowest tution. Thus, do you think that around $6,000 usd would suffice for a masters (tuition, housing and feeding inclusive)? Thank you
prico32:
Veryfy your result with WES (World Education Service) Canada, that's the first thing to. After which you can now apply to any school you want in Canada using WES.

(1) (Reply)

FG Cancels Post-utme / What To Do With BA International Relations/American Studies / ABU Makes Breakthrough In Petrochemicals, Develops Refining Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.