Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) (46577 Views)

You Can Now Request MONEY From Your Friends On Whatsapp / "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by sample042(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2016
During the burial of this young man, another young man was crying out his heart. He wept uncontrollably that many people kept wondering what is wrong with him.

The mc dropped the microphone and went and took this weeping young man to a corner, calmed him down and he started to explain.
He was with the guy that died the day he met his death. He drove off first and on getting to a particular spot, he noticed that some armed robbers were getting ready to block the road and resume operation. He managed to escape. He started calling his friend to tell him what he saw, that he should remain where he was. This friend would not pick his call. To him: “why is he calling?
He should know that I am driving right behind him”. He refused to pick the call as this guy kept calling and calling. Finally, he drove into the now ready armed robbers and they pumped countless bullets on him.
He died on the spot and armed robbers stole his car. This man was crying because he knew his friend killed himself. Many of us are just like this.

Are you the one buying the credit for him or her? Pick your call when your phone rings and know why you are been called. If the phone rings twenty times in one minute, pick in all occasions. He was saving credit for his friend because I am driving straight to where he is, he met his death.

You are in an occasion and you are calling someone you are looking at because you want to pass a crucial information, he ignores the call and is walking up to you instead, even when you are making sign that he should pick the call.
It is possible that this caller didn’t want you to come near him because he wanted to code something. Pick your call and say hello. Some people will not pick calls from numbers they don’t know and I wonder:

HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW ON PLANET EARTH? DO YOU EVER THINK THAT THOSE PEOPLE YOU KNOW ARE ALL YOU NEED IN LIFE? Note something, there is no one individual that knows up to 1% of the world population. Is it not insanity for you to restrict your life to just 1% of global population? What of the remaining 99%? Many people have missed life saving opportunities because they refused to pick a particular call.
PICK YOUR PHONE WHEN IT RINGS AS LONG AS YOU ARE AVAILABLE. ONE CALL CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER AND REFUSAL TO PICK A PARTICULAR CALL CAN TAKE YOU TO UNTIMELY DEATH.
Share to educate others.

http://samplevibe..com/2016/05/why-you-should-always-pick-your-friends.html?m=1

156 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by rozzyy(m): 3:32pm On May 22, 2016
Indeed a moral lesson. Noted

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 22, 2016
True talk.....smileywink

*You nailed it....

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by sample042(m): 3:42pm On May 22, 2016
Lalasticlala, seun and mynd44... What's my crime of not getting to Frontpage?

I have lots of insightful threads but u guys refused moving any to fp. Maybe I should call maheeda, miss Sahara or a snake to appease u for my sake.
Cheers!

Abeg just do d needful!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by fmniky(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2016
Confirm Talk. Noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Flexherbal(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2016
Thi post is an eye opener. Thanks!

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by njiasi30(f): 3:56pm On May 22, 2016
Op, thanks 4 sharing , am guilty of it . cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by sample042(m): 5:40pm On May 22, 2016
njiasi30:
Op, thanks 4 sharing , am guilty of it . cheesy

Welcome dear!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Integrityfarms(m): 10:22pm On May 22, 2016
Awesome and really touching!
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by gbaskiboy: 10:24pm On May 22, 2016
What a touching story! baba God abeg pick my calls to save me from this hard condition

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by jimmyolasun: 10:24pm On May 22, 2016
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by babyfaceafrica: 10:24pm On May 22, 2016
Hmmm...what a world...what will be will be!!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by funkyglitz: 10:26pm On May 22, 2016
Soooooooo sad....RIP

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by XtraSmooth404: 10:26pm On May 22, 2016
Heard this like two yrs back. Cool story though.

11 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by osv4real: 10:27pm On May 22, 2016
Exactly what I tell people around me. Sth can actually come up @ anytime so u need to pick up........Adding Valueezzz

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by beejaybig: 10:27pm On May 22, 2016
Dis is very true.
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by mayorjosh(m): 10:28pm On May 22, 2016
Esp girls

you go they call, them go they miss am

crazy species undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by jbjustice(m): 10:28pm On May 22, 2016
If Na ur tym nothing fit stop am, thanks sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by BlackPeni5: 10:28pm On May 22, 2016
Don't know why...but this story doesn't sound true

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by rexpeter13(m): 10:28pm On May 22, 2016
Very touching.but more advisable to send text mmessages you just have to do everything humanly possible to save lives.it's really very sad indeed

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Zidjay(f): 10:29pm On May 22, 2016
I am guilty of the scenario where we'd be at a gathering and a friend would be calling me. But you dey see me na, why you still dey call. Insightful post!

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by braveheart99(m): 10:29pm On May 22, 2016
The fact someone doesn't pick call pisses me off. pick your dam call you never know what is coming or going. nice write up OP

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by publicenemy(m): 10:29pm On May 22, 2016
Hmm
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by nonix22(m): 10:29pm On May 22, 2016
but bad as it is; some friends can be very very toxic eh. May We never be a victim In Jesus name. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Adesiji77: 10:30pm On May 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by megabyte2(f): 10:31pm On May 22, 2016
Nice post
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by 9ja4show: 10:31pm On May 22, 2016
Lesson ,I always get angry at people not picking thier calls , some just do it to form too busy; I tell my friends " even if you are next room to mine and I call " just pick..that's the purpose of having a phone.

And always recharge your phone or borrow credit...

Rip to the guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Onyenna(m): 10:31pm On May 22, 2016
Reminds me of someone........

On several occasions, I've called this particular friend of mine more than 10x........he wouldn't pick and would never call back......even sometimes when I'm with him and others, he gets several calls and wouldn't pick....

Quite mysterious.......

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by 00Ademi(m): 10:31pm On May 22, 2016
Touching
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Morewealth121(m): 10:31pm On May 22, 2016
always use the SMS to forward messages, when the person is not picking up, simple... not all calls I pick and I don't appreciate frequent calls. call once or twice a day am okay.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by babdap: 10:32pm On May 22, 2016
I would always go with my phone everywhere I go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka / How To Correctly Unlock Your Spectranet Mifi Device (huawei E5573s-606) / Will Lockdown Affect Prices Of Phones In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.