Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,583 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) (46578 Views)

You Can Now Request MONEY From Your Friends On Whatsapp / "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Zeze06(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2016
Be careful what you wish for. . . Hmm

kobonaire:
Actually I would rather accept a hail of bullets than endure the agony of conversations with some people on my phone contact list grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by murmee: 9:05am On May 23, 2016
Flexherbal:
Thi post is an eye opener. Thanks!
Whenever someone is not answering a call and you need to pass an urgent message, just type an sms and send the same sms to the person, not just once but at least 7 times at 30 seconds interval. The person you send the message to will be forced to read it when his phone message alert keep sounding every 30 seconds.
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Izen: 9:08am On May 23, 2016
Morewealth121:
always use the SMS to forward messages, when the person is not picking up, simple... not all calls I pick and I don't appreciate frequent calls. call once or twice a day am okay.

You must feel very important. When you have a dad like mine you'll learn. You'll be stranded like this and the man won't puck because he doesn't recognize the number. It's a bad habit. Change. God forbid someone you love is kidnapped. I know you won't understand until you're in dire need and someone does not pick your call. Message tones don't ring as long as calls and unless you're with your phone, you won't know you have an urgent message. If you're with your phone when a message comes in, what is stopping you from picking the call instead? Pride.
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by djgreenland(m): 9:47am On May 23, 2016
sample042:

http://samplevibe..com/2016/05/why-you-should-always-pick-your-friends.html?m=1
In the case of Emergency and Security, text is the best option, you don't need to call.
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Coldsteel(m): 9:53am On May 23, 2016
One Word SMS would have saved his life "ROBBERS!"
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by decountof(m): 11:03am On May 23, 2016
Morewealth121:
always use the SMS to forward messages, when the person is not picking up, simple... not all calls I pick and I don't appreciate frequent calls. call once or twice a day am okay.

you are now giving the caller options abi.....dude jst pick d the call.
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Udstar(m): 11:19am On May 23, 2016
njiasi30:
Op, thanks 4 sharing , am guilty of it . cheesy

Me too
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by ArcToyin(m): 11:50am On May 23, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Hmmm...what a world...what will be will be!!
some evil are sometimes avoided when negligence is out of place.
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by jesussaves22: 11:53am On May 23, 2016
As a man o war boy in Uniport during my school days i was punished because of this recklessness or carelessness. Our school CSO sent me message but immediately i left his office my phone rang and instead of picking i started coming back to his office he was mad at me because it was a security information he intends to give to me and which i need to act urgently.
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by BackOff(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2016
Bloody lie devoid of reasoning.

How did he know what his friend was thinking just before he died when they were not even at the same spot?

Let's think before we post anything jor.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 23, 2016
The truth is if your time on earth is up
No safety in the world can save you
Have that at the back of your mind always

#my piece

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by kobonaire(m): 2:51pm On May 23, 2016
Zeze06:
Be careful what you wish for. . . Hmm
thank you bro - as long as you pray for me, I know I go survive.
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Udofire(m): 3:24pm On May 23, 2016
rexpeter13:
Very touching.but more advisable to send text mmessages you just have to do everything humanly possible to save lives.it's really very sad indeed
Many people are guilty of these. I quite agree with you but some emergency incidences don't permit text messages,by the time you typing the text and sending, its already too late.
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by biker1: 3:33pm On May 23, 2016
sample042:
Lalasticlala, seun and mynd44... What's my crime of not getting to Frontpage?

I have lots of insightful threads but u guys refused moving any to fp. Maybe I should call maheeda, miss Sahara or a snake to appease u for my sake.
Cheers!

Abeg just do d needful!

Hahahahaha pls you should have added that the thieves just killed a big snake while waiting for ur friend
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Udofire(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2016
BackOff:
Bloody lie devoid of reasoning.

How did he know what his friend was thinking just before he died when they were not even at the same spot?

Let's think before we post anything jor.
I quite agree op may post anything but i believe its either you don't have a friend or you don't know your friend, if you do, you will know the way your friend thinks and reasons in some ideal situations.
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 23, 2016
njiasi30:
Op, thanks 4 sharing , am guilty of it . cheesy

Naija babe.

Nah normal things..
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 23, 2016
Onyenna:
Reminds me of someone........

On several occasions, I've called this particular friend of mine more than 10x........he wouldn't pick and would never call back......even sometimes when I'm with him and others, he gets several calls and wouldn't pick....

Quite mysterious.......

Highly successful people pick all their calls.

One thing i have learnt from businessmen.

One missed call can cost you N100,000.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Morewealth121(m): 5:35pm On May 23, 2016
Izen:

You must feel very important. When you have a dad like mine you'll learn. You'll be stranded like this and the man won't puck because he doesn't recognize the number. It's a bad habit. Change. God forbid someone you love is kidnapped. I know you won't understand until you're in dire need and someone does not pick your call. Message tones don't ring as long as calls and unless you're with your phone, you won't know you have an urgent message. If you're with your phone when a message comes in, what is stopping you from picking the call instead? Pride.

I feel you bro. thanks jah bless
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Morewealth121(m): 5:37pm On May 23, 2016
Zeze06:
U reek of arrogance am sorry to say that, but u really think you are so important that I have to go through he'll to reach you? If I ever have a friend who doesn't pick up the phone or calls back, I never ever call them again! Even my mum knows it's a big crime not to take my calls! Unless maybe I have a lot to gain from reaching you if not, I never ever call u again. . . just come down a bit sir.good morning

well understood bro. but u for no insult me na b4 putting ur message through. jah bless
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by BackOff(m): 5:42pm On May 23, 2016
Udofire:

I quite agree op may post anything but i believe its either you don't have a friend or you don't know your friend, if you do, you will know the way your friend thinks and reasons in some ideal situations.

Then maybe he's not a good friend because if what you said is the case, he must have noticed that attitude in his friend and should have advised him accordingly (at least, getting an headset is a viable option).
And if truly he knows his friend wouldn't pick his call at that time, he could have called first and followed it up with a message.

But even at that, I still stand by my comment because he didn't know what actually the friend was thinking.

What if his phone was in silent mode?
or don't you think that might have been the case?
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Onyenna(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2016
Naughtysite:

Highly successful people pick all their calls.

One thing i have learnt from businessmen.

One missed call can cost you N100,000.

I Concur.........
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by hardcorevin(m): 11:00am On May 24, 2016
mayorjosh:
Esp girls

you go they call, them go they miss am

crazy species undecided

true talk ooooooo...i wonder why God made them...well i think he made them just for sex.
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by richardmba(m): 12:33am On Jun 03, 2016
Morewealth121:

you don't get me. it's not every time you feel like talking. I refer SMS than call in my own opinion.
na God dey boss all of us. am not forming boss.
Sorry if that was harsh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka / How To Correctly Unlock Your Spectranet Mifi Device (huawei E5573s-606) / Will Lockdown Affect Prices Of Phones In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.