Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car (52704 Views)

MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) / Volkswagen Sharan 2006 Model Car; How Good Is This Car?? / Crystler Neon Car: How Good Or Bad Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by Nusaf: 8:52am On May 23, 2016
samwash:
I guess d man brought d car with d sticker & bother nt to remove it. certainly nt a brand new car.
A single letter can change the meaning of a sentence. Pls which of these do u mean; BOUGHT OR BROUGHT?

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by judondasylva(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2016
confusion
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by Lexusgs430: 8:57am On May 23, 2016
Report him to the General Shepherd!!!!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by jorghor(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2016
samwash:
I guess d man brought d car with d sticker & bother nt to remove it. certainly nt a brand new car.

The man got the church sticker from church and the beer sticker from work. Its an NBplc sticker....probably a staff of that company.
alot of their sales guys have it also
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by Michealgold2(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2016
Oh father!!! naa Bro. Judas go own dat car.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by mentain(m): 9:00am On May 23, 2016
ds is common sense
Israel5:
Husband drinks, wife doesn't. They share the car simple! #just tryna mke common sense
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by tempem: 9:01am On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin chai nd ur wife was nt there with u abi
Nope... Am still single to stupor.. In falz's voice..
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by LovesonBlezz(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2016
greatgod2012:
A man that speaks with both sides of the mouth.
Maybe na lai mohammed bros get am grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by Nobody: 9:03am On May 23, 2016
Maybe na woman get the car
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by halfricanadian(f): 9:03am On May 23, 2016
tempem:

Nope... Am still single to stupor.. In falz's voice..

grin grin a wife is coming to u

Cherish her o grin grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by kraftsta(m): 9:05am On May 23, 2016
Menh:
I saw this car parked outside a MFM church today.
For me the man 'don KOLO'
This is wat we call ORINGO in Christ....
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by kokostick(m): 9:06am On May 23, 2016
Resemble my papa motor lols
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by tempem: 9:13am On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin a wife is coming to u

Cherish her o grin grin
But reading your lips, you don't trust any man.. So, how am I to trust any lady That's weird and hard to accomplish..
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by Nobody: 9:22am On May 23, 2016
hmmmmn punkyv...
PunkyV:
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by halfricanadian(f): 9:22am On May 23, 2016
tempem:
But reading your lips, you don't trust any man.. So, how am I to trust any lady That's weird and hard to accomplish..

Experience is d best teacher
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by tempem: 9:30am On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Experience is d best teacher
Dear, not always the best teacher...Damages done sometimes are often hard to get rid off. .. The best is to learn from other's experiences... So I gotta learn from you...
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by halfricanadian(f): 9:33am On May 23, 2016
tempem:

Dear, not always the best teacher...Damages done sometimes are often hard to get rid off. .. The best is to learn from other's experiences... So I gotta learn from you...

Yeah tru damages are d hardest to get rid off

grin grin my experience was quite tough for my age

Bt i had to let go to move on

Nd happy i did i was d victim yet i have no regrets

Not angry with any one

Waiting for d right person wen im very mch mch older grin grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by firstolalekan(m): 9:39am On May 23, 2016
Israel5:
Husband drinks, wife doesn't. They share the car simple! #just tryna mke common sense
You made a silly sense

Wife drinks, husband doesn't and they share the same car tongue
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by tempem: 9:39am On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yeah tru damages are d hardest to get rid off

grin grin my experience was quite tough for my age

Bt i had to let go to move on

Nd happy i did i was d victim yet i have no regrets

Not angry with any one

Waiting for d right person wen im very mch mch older grin grin
I quite agree.. It's often said that.. "It's not about how they feel, it's about how you feel".. Lol.. But the quote isn't always true.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by Kenturkey048(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2016
doyinisaac:
Which one of the stickers??the beer own or the mfm own??
grin
ahahahahaha
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by MikArib: 9:45am On May 23, 2016
Half christian - Half drunkard
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by Exponental(m): 9:45am On May 23, 2016
discretion applies....
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by halfricanadian(f): 9:45am On May 23, 2016
tempem:

I quite agree.. It's often said that.. "It's not about how they feel, it's about how you feel".. Lol.. But the quote isn't always true.

Its true on my side

Cos only i went tru it nobody felt d pain

So i ended it

Never will love such a person nor have nything to do with such

So dat saying is valid to me

No amount of im sorry no asset nor money nor wealth will b presented to me dat will make me change my mind

Im nt d type dat fancy things of d world
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by halfricanadian(f): 9:46am On May 23, 2016
tempem:

Its true on my side

So i ended it

No amount of im sorry no asset nor money nor wealth will b presented to me dat will make me change my mind

Im nt d type dat fancy things of d world.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by Wiseman007(m): 9:51am On May 23, 2016
THE OWNER IS A STAFF OF NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC AND A MEMBER OF MFM
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by Larryfest(m): 9:56am On May 23, 2016
Lol....being an mfm memeber shudnt stop him frm enjoyin his beer na bt na over do no good sha..
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by tempem: 9:57am On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Its true on my side

So i ended it

Im nt d type dat fancy things of d world.

It gladdens my heart to hear that.. That means you don't mind settling down with a one room apartment man, as long as there is love.. grin..
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by robosky02(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2016
@ AngelAhnie

shebi I've seen you at mfm? undecided
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by talktonase(m): 10:34am On May 23, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:
Please there's absolutely nothing wrong with drinking beer, wine or taking alcohol because even in the Bible Jesus turned water into wine. The problem comes when one gets drunk, or something like drunk driving which can lead to killing someone.
Getting drunk is like over eating which is the sin of gluttony
the wine jesus drank was non alcoholic...
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by ThreeGEEKS(m): 10:39am On May 23, 2016
talktonase:
the wine jesus drank was non alcoholic...
Please were you there to test the alcoholic content
All I know is that the Bible teaches us to avoid any thing in excess and Jesus turned water into wine. Whether it was alcoholic or not I don't know
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by talktonase(m): 10:46am On May 23, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:

Please were you there to test the alcoholic content
All I know is that the Bible teaches us to avoid any thing in excess and Jesus turned water into wine. Whether it was alcoholic or not I don't know
It is only commonsensical that the fresher and newer the wine the lesser the level of fermentation which invariably means that at the point when he turned the water to wine the alcohol content was zero.No wonder the guest gave compliments that they saved the best wine for the final moments of the weddin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? / See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) / 9 Cheap Cars Cost Less Than An Iphone X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.