Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,366 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car (52699 Views)

MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) / Volkswagen Sharan 2006 Model Car; How Good Is This Car?? / Crystler Neon Car: How Good Or Bad Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by ThreeGEEKS(m): 10:52am On May 23, 2016
talktonase:
It is only commonsensical that the fresher and newer the wine the lesser the level of fermentation which invariably means that at the point when he turned the water to wine the alcohol content was zero.No wonder the guest gave compliments that they saved the best wine for the final moments of the weddin.
Guy you want to talk common sense, well you are wrong because wine gets better with age. But I don't want to talk common sense, let's talk science, so where you there to test the alcoholic content So we can take you serious
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by NosaHenry(m): 10:55am On May 23, 2016
It is apparently a fight between the man and his wife. One want a Christian home the other want enjoyment. The battle goes on hahahaha
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by talktonase(m): 10:57am On May 23, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:

Guy you want to talk common sense, well you are wrong because wine gets better with age. But I don't want to talk common sense, let's talk science, so where you there to test the alcoholic content So we can take you serious
When you say wine gets better with age you mean its alcohol content and fermentation process increases as time goes by.I guess we are in the same page.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by kay7: 10:59am On May 23, 2016
Family Car
Wife - MFM
Hubby - BEER
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by R0LL0N(m): 11:27am On May 23, 2016
May be the man work for Nigerian Breweries i have been to the company once and i saw the sticker attached in their office.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by excellentj4teal(m): 11:29am On May 23, 2016
Pls the car belongs to me nd my waif and shr attends mountain on the fire while me i attend beer in my stomach....jst leave us alone...NL sef nawa o cos everything na news
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by AngelAhnie(f): 11:30am On May 23, 2016
robosky02:

@ AngelAhnie

shebi I've seen you at mfm? undecided

Lol, yes
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by jeffolala(f): 11:37am On May 23, 2016
The bishop of saint bottles cathedral!!!!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by overboard(m): 11:54am On May 23, 2016
Menh:
I saw this car parked outside a MFM church today.
For me the man 'don KOLO'

From the (church) podium to the (beer) parlour.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by okikiosibodu(m): 12:46pm On May 23, 2016
He is a dedicated member member "st Bottles Cathedral ". Brother Green bottle is the Vicar
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by Abbeytoy(m): 12:48pm On May 23, 2016
I call him my main man! Religion shout not stop the enjoyments of life.
But in reality, too much of beer is not good
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 23, 2016
Menh:

Well all I can say is that you are an amebo. Why can't you mind your business.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by Nely77(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2016
Menh:
You all got it wrong. The man bought the car from a mountain of fire member and put his own sticker then decided not to remove the old sticker that came with the car. If it were a mountain of fire member that bought the car from a beer lover, he would have removed the old sticker.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by leoebhos(m): 1:11pm On May 23, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:
Please there's absolutely nothing wrong with drinking beer, wine or taking alcohol because even in the Bible Jesus turned water into wine. The problem comes when one gets drunk, or something like drunk driving which can lead to killing someone.
Getting drunk is like over eating which is the sin of gluttony

Proverbs 31:6

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by leoebhos(m): 1:12pm On May 23, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:
Please there's absolutely nothing wrong with drinking beer, wine or taking alcohol because even in the Bible Jesus turned water into wine. The problem comes when one gets drunk, or something like drunk driving which can lead to killing someone.

You can mislead yourself but don't do that to others

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by ThreeGEEKS(m): 1:40pm On May 23, 2016
leoebhos:

You can mislead yourself but don't do that to others
And your point is .
What do you understand about the passage
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by oojehshez(f): 2:28pm On May 23, 2016
indecision...d man still dey weigh both sides to knw wot to do
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by hollamanng(m): 2:31pm On May 23, 2016
Menh:
how did u know it belongs to a man
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 23, 2016
He or she bought the car with the sticker we love beer,the body work on the car could be ruined if they try to remove it.they placed the mountain of fire.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by ArcToyin(m): 2:38pm On May 23, 2016
A church goer not a Christian

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by alaskido(m): 3:07pm On May 23, 2016
Is there anything wrong in being a Christian and drinking a glass of beer. After all Jesus Christ turned water into wine.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by nestaAK(m): 3:15pm On May 23, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:

Mtchewwww...
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by kenoz(m): 3:18pm On May 23, 2016
grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by fof1: 3:47pm On May 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin one hand on a Bible, the other on a Jug of Beer..

Live life like locusts..

#4L
U ARE A BUZY BODY. MIND UR OWN.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by kere123(f): 6:18pm On May 23, 2016
I guess he's talking about his work n church. He could be working with Nigerian breweries or so...
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by pxemma100: 7:16pm On May 23, 2016
and u tell una say BEER na sin.beer is liquid when get OH grouping.yes it can make u commit sin.bt u fgot knife dt u use to slice bread cn also b used to kill! my people alcohol is nt sin bt cn b used to sin just as cn b used as dis infectants.many will nt agree because of ignorance
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by AGBANLA: 8:13pm On May 23, 2016
Probably the man is a mountain of fire member working wt NB Plc. I works there too and I can relate wt the sticker.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by MielBaker(m): 11:29pm On May 23, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Drinking Beer on a mountain of fire...

One leg in, one leg out

grin

You are just something else.. Lol
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by Nobody: 8:38am On May 24, 2016
Christianity is in the heart and not in a bottle of beer.! angry

Stop being hypocritical, drinking beer is better than robbery and killing.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by OShepherd: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
ThreeGEEKS:
Your head dey there!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? / See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) / 9 Cheap Cars Cost Less Than An Iphone X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.