Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

How To Go Into Wine Selling Buz - I Need Your Help And Advice Please!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Go Into Wine Selling Buz - I Need Your Help And Advice Please!!! (945 Views)

Latest Paying Online Buz In Nigeria 2017 / Plastic Containers For All Your Product Packaging Needs And BUZ IDEAS / Which Is More Profitable , Provision Or Frozen Food Buz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Go Into Wine Selling Buz - I Need Your Help And Advice Please!!! by codedprince20(m): 6:21pm On May 22, 2016
Hello All,

In a bid to have a second source of income, I am thinking of Venturing into the WINE BUZ (Retail/Wholesales) in Ibadan.. I must also state here that my knowledge of this buz isn't that much but I am learning. Is this Business viable and sustainable in terms of profit? Pls I humbly seek your opinions/views/advice/support etc regarding this line of Business.. Contacts, suppliers, how to go abt setting up the buz, how to get contacts, how to avoid buying fake wines, etc

Thanks in anticipation for your responses!
Re: How To Go Into Wine Selling Buz - I Need Your Help And Advice Please!!! by wealthpin: 7:15pm On May 22, 2016
No biz is a bad one. Juice biz is a fine and profitable one.
Pls make ur findings very well around you there and venture into it.
If you need any assistance you can reach me on Whatsapp.
Re: How To Go Into Wine Selling Buz - I Need Your Help And Advice Please!!! by purplecircle: 9:50pm On May 22, 2016
Hi, the wine business is actually profitable if you know where to source for your goods. I dont know about ibadan but if you were in lagos , i did say head to lagos market, seek out companies that sell and import etc. All the best
Re: How To Go Into Wine Selling Buz - I Need Your Help And Advice Please!!! by codedprince20(m): 10:43pm On May 22, 2016
Tanx @wealthpin @purplecircle

(1) (Reply)

Teamwork / My Money O!!! Somebody Help!!!!! / Express Parcel Delivery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.