Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Occultic Landlord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Occultic Landlord (791 Views)

Check Out These Occultic Codes In RCCG / Some Of The "Satanic" And "Occultic" Teachings Of SCIENTOLOGY. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Occultic Landlord by drake99: 7:30pm On May 22, 2016
I parked into a compound in January this year, before I parked in, someone told me that the house is occultic, that the landlord uses people's destiny there, well I disregarded it ,when I parked in I discovered that there are plenty of empty rooms there even though accommodation is scarce in this town

I wondered why its like that, 2months on, I discovered changes in my finances, hardship started settling in, I inquired and discovered that no body is achieving anything there, I made few friends there and they are complaining the same thing, I discovered that the small estate is popular for that, I see people parking out than parking in, I decided to fast and pray for revelations

in 3rd day of my prayers, I dreamt where over 1000 rats are jumping inside my room, it's clear to me now that what I heard is true but what to do is what I don't know

the house is #100,000 and I have stayed for 5 months, if I lease it out I may pass through deeper hardship

what do I do now, run away or stay, or is there any spiritual way of guiding myself
Re: Occultic Landlord by Legitman22(m): 7:48pm On May 22, 2016
drake99:
I parked into a compound in January this year, before I parked in, someone told me that the house is occultic, that the landlord uses people's destiny there, well I disregarded it ,when I parked in I discovered that there are plenty of empty rooms there even though accommodation is scarce in this town

I wondered why its like that, 2months on, I discovered changes in my finances, hardship started settling in, I inquired and discovered that no body is achieving anything there, I made few friends there and they are complaining the same thing, I discovered that the small estate is popular for that, I see people parking out than parking in, I decided to fast and pray for revelations

in 3rd day of my prayers, I dreamt where over 1000 rats are jumping inside my room, it's clear to me now that what I heard is true but what to do is what I don't know

the house is #100,000 and I have stayed for 5 months, if I lease it out I may pass through deeper hardship

what do I do now, run away or stay, or is there any spiritual way of guiding myself
. Go and tell ur pastors first he may have a solution.
Re: Occultic Landlord by drake99: 8:19pm On May 22, 2016
Legitman22:
. Go and tell ur pastors first he may have a solution.
thanks
Re: Occultic Landlord by magicalx(m): 12:54am On May 23, 2016
Pray the same way for a solution. With God all things are possible

(1) (Reply)

Atheist To Agnostic: The Experiences That Shapes Your Views / HELP! Is It Phycological Problem Or What / Why Was Jesus Baptized? Why Was Jesus' Baptism Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.