Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,006 members, 7,803,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Adoption In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adoption In Nigeria (509 Views)

Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption / Nigerian Couple Battles UK Govt Over Son’s ‘forceful Adoption’ (pics) / I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adoption In Nigeria by chiusa: 7:52pm On May 22, 2016
moderator please take it to front page I need help with this question, is urgent. Thanks.

Good evening Nairalanders, Please I need your help with this question. I don't know who to ask that's why I came to this forum to seek help from those who has gone through the process or know someone who has done it in Nigeria. I will appreciate genuine responses. A friend of mine wants to know the processes involve in adopting a child in Nigeria. Thanks in advance for your response.

anyone with information that does not want to post it here can request for my email.

1 Like

Re: Adoption In Nigeria by Flexherbal(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2016
Go to any legal orphanage and they will tell you all you need to know.

1 Like

Re: Adoption In Nigeria by remsonik(f): 8:06pm On May 22, 2016
Go to an orphanage or meet the parents willing to give up their child for adoption and go to court to fulfil the processes and make it legal.
Re: Adoption In Nigeria by chiusa: 8:28pm On May 22, 2016
Thanks! I don't live in Nigeria at the moment and my friend does not live in Nigeria too. could you, please suggest to me any orphanage in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Adoption In Nigeria by Justme54321: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][quote author=chiusa post=45872840]moderator please take it to front page I need help with this question, is urgent. Thanks.

Good evening Nairalanders, Please I need your help with this question. I don't know who to ask that's why I came to this forum to seek help from those who has gone through the process or know someone who has done it in Nigeria. I will appreciate genuine responses. A friend of mine wants to know the processes involve in adopting a child in Nigeria. Thanks in advance for your response.

You should have added your contact details. I know of someone who has is pregnant now and she seriously told me she wants to put the child out for adoption once she give birth. Its purely going to be an online deal and no one will knw the address of the other. Heavy price tag is involved but the deal ends.
My contact is by email info.tullyglasshouse@yahoo.com or phone 08106767211
Re: Adoption In Nigeria by Justme54321: 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Anyone that wants a child for adoption should contact me. I have someone who is pregnant and confided in me for assistance to put the child out for adoption with a heavy price tag. You don't need to know my house or her house neither do we need to know yours. Contact me by mail info.tullyglasshouse@yahoo.com or 08106767211

(1) (Reply)

Birth And Family Life Planning / 8-pieces Bed In A Bag-set Deal At Micostar Mall / Why Are Nigerian Women Not Satisfied With A Particular Price In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.