Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. (28559 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. Let Us Meet Here / Kazaure & Corpers Condole With Family Of Yusuf Bomoi, Late NYSC Director-General / Teach For Nigeria (TFN) Partners NYSC By Recruiting 60 Graduates During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by nurusystem(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2016
who send you letter,..ajayii unbehalf yourslf n sheett stream 2,..i dont giv a demmm.,
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by histemple: 9:50pm On May 23, 2016
You may need to always select the appropriate choice of words next time, especially as an activist. It will help you go a long way.

A sentence from your 5th paragraph is enough to send this letter to the trash can. There are certain words you don't use in a letter of request, especially your very first letter.

In appealing to a head of a commission for consideration and leniency, you don't go ahead to tell him that his system is "inconsistent". That statement is preposterous, unpleasant and derogatory to the same person you need consideration from.

Sometimes our complaints are not addressed because of our approach, choice of words, wrong timing or its irrelevance.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by Vanpascore(m): 9:51pm On May 23, 2016
piro4humility:
Pls sir, adhere to what the writer said by fixing a new date this week. Because most stream 2 PCM had resigned from work, some had travelled to where they were posted to which make all of us to be frustrated at home or any other places find ourselves now without doing anything. Thank sir.

So after posting you to a strange land for NYSC and there is no money for you to feed on, will you take it easy with them?? The money is not there again, we all know what is happening in the country. The so called civil servants are no more seeing their salaries as at when due, if this happens to corpers, wont you complain? Corper to be, just relax and pray for yourself to have a successful service year, anytime it comes.
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by JoshuaAkinmi(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2016
OPEN LETTER TO THE DIRECTOR GENERAL (DG) NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS. (BY:ALAO JOHN, A CONCERNED PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBER) Dear Sir; SAVE OUR FUTURE STOP WASTING OUR PRECIOUS TIME With due respect to your office and your personality sir, it would be insane of me if I fail to congratulate you on your appointment as the Director General (DG) National Youth Service Corps few months ago by General Muhammadu Buhari (President Federal Republic of Nigeria). Haven said that, this letter is necessitated and borne out of the untold suffering, heartache and hardship prospective corps members had encountered in the last few months since the beginning of postponement saga. I felt obliged to tell you sir that " A minute delay can result to a lifetime regret not to talk of spending almost a year at home anticipating for an inconsistent scheme called NYSC. Sir, many has resigned from the menial work they use to keep the body and soul together with the believe that its about time to serve our Father's land. What sicken me most is our inability to secure a better employment without NYSC dispatch certificate which is being demanded from us by employers in many organizations and parastatals. More so,many prospective corps members can not further their education because of this delay. It is pertinent to let you know that we are being forced to stay idle, and an idle hand they say is the devil's workshop. Our precious time is being wasted by awaiting an inconsistent system all because of our curiosity and ardent desire to serve our Father's land in humility, patriotism and good faith. How long shall we continue to wait? How long shall we continue to hope? How long shall we continue to anticipate earnestly? How long shall we be subjected to unwarranted impediment? Our patience has gotten to its elastic limit. The hardship in Nigeria is so unbearable for us and it will be inhumane to be punishing the youth and leaders of tomorrow by promising them to continue to wait for what seems to be uncertain and this is not in the best interest of Nigeria graduates. Sir, we can no longer wait for NYSC to determine the course of our future. As we are awaiting a new date yet to be fixed, it would be another rape on our right as Nigeria graduate if the time frame is so elongated than a week from now. In lieu with this, as a concerned prospective corps member, I hereby urge and plead the management and staff of National Youth Service Corps headed by your good office to feel our pains and save our future by putting everything in place and in shape so that BATCH A STREAM II corps members can be camped in not more than a week time. Sir, we know you to be a father and your magnanimous magnanimity is what we expect in this imbroglio in order to save our future because we are the leaders of tomorrow. A timely and urgent intervention is what we crave for. A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE God bless The Director General National Youth Service Corps. God bless National Youth Service Corps God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria. Thanks Yours Sincerely Comrade Alao John.
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by Clubeto(m): 10:00pm On May 23, 2016
Oforleta:
Everything about this government is 'inconclusive' May God deliver us

Everything... Yet thy keep budgeting billions of naira for only Aso Rock alone. To them, the future belong to them and not the upcoming ones... Well, there's time for everything
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by easyfem(m): 10:01pm On May 23, 2016
But what took diz Seun guy so long before he make diz on front page
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by Agbaletu: 10:05pm On May 23, 2016
This APC led government cares about no one. Tell them you can provide your boots. Tell them you can provide your vests and Khaki Tell them you can feed yourselves.
This is an inconclusive government.
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 23, 2016
See write-up. Sometimes it wonders me if we colonize British or they colonized us. See as words following each other bumper to bumper... Bros take it easy.
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by misscall247: 10:14pm On May 23, 2016
histemple:
You may need to always select the appropriate choice of words next time, especially as an activist. It will help you go a long way.

A sentence from your 5th paragraph is enough to send this letter to the trash can. There are certain words you don't use in a letter of request, especially your very first letter.

In appealing to a head of a commission for consideration and leniency, you don't go ahead to tell him that his system is "inconsistent". That statement is preposterous, unpleasant and derogatory to the same person you need consideration from.
Typical Nigerian man.......truth always bitter in ur mouth.

are u zombie?nysc is inconsistent from Feb -april-may to only God knows wen.

and u here typing shite.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by snowblaq(f): 10:16pm On May 23, 2016
whytetyre:
It is the Federal Government of Nigeria, not necessarily the scheme(NYSC) that is causing the delay.

He don tyre me.
but you cant write directly to the FG of Nigeria,...he has to go tru the NYSC....they shld b the ones to explain what is causing the delay.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by histemple: 10:19pm On May 23, 2016
misscall247:
Typical Nigerian man.......truth always bitter in ur mouth.

I guess you are either a student or one of the affected. With time you will understand the need for "diplomacy" in all areas of life.

There are always ways to vent your anger and convey your intended message.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by misscall247: 10:27pm On May 23, 2016
Vanpascore:

So after posting you to a strange land for NYSC and there is no money for you to feed on, will you take it easy with them?? The money is not there again, we all know what is happening in the country. The so called civil servants are no more seeing their salaries as at when due, if this happens to corpers, wont you complain? Corper to be, just relax and pray for yourself to have a successful service year, anytime it comes.
See if DG is in anyway close to u, beta talk 2him to issue dis guys discharge certificate

Becos d kind curse weh thy go soon release on his head will reach u 4supportin dis devilish act.
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by omohanet(m): 10:39pm On May 23, 2016
The op just said it all, they shud make us understand what the issue is, if we are to look for jobs. I quit my job hoping to go for camp,An idle mind is the devil works shop.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by butanep(m): 10:56pm On May 23, 2016
histemple:

I guess you are either a student or one of the affected. With time you will understand the need for "diplomacy" in all areas of life.

There are always ways to vent your anger and convey your intended message.

Mr Man. Calm down.

He has spoken the bitter truth. That's how a true comrade talks. NYSC is truly inconsistent. NYSC has outlived it's purpose.
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by ugooinnocent: 11:11pm On May 23, 2016
bro chill NYSC NO BE HERE. package ur life well now life after DIS NYSC NO BE CHILDS PLAY
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by Codes151(m): 11:23pm On May 23, 2016
zinny377:
OPEN LETTER TO THE DIRECTOR GENERAL (DG) NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS.
(BY:ALAO JOHN, A CONCERNED PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBER)

Dear Sir;

SAVE OUR FUTURE
STOP WASTING OUR PRECIOUS TIME

With due respect to your office and your personality sir, it would be insane of me if I fail to congratulate you on your appointment as the Director General (DG) National Youth Service Corps few months ago by General Muhammadu Buhari (President Federal Republic of Nigeria).
Haven said that, this letter is necessitated and borne out of the untold suffering, heartache and hardship prospective corps members had encountered in the last few months since the beginning of postponement saga.
I felt obliged to tell you sir that " A minute delay can result to a lifetime regret not to talk of spending almost a year at home anticipating for an inconsistent scheme called NYSC.

Sir, many has resigned from the menial work they use to keep the body and soul together with the believe that its about time to serve our Father's land.
What sicken me most is our inability to secure a better employment without NYSC dispatch certificate which is being demanded from us by employers in many organizations and parastatals.
More so,many prospective corps members can not further their education because of this delay.
It is pertinent to let you know that we are being forced to stay idle, and an idle hand they say is the devil's workshop.
Our precious time is being wasted by awaiting an inconsistent system all because of our curiosity and ardent desire to serve our Father's land in humility, patriotism and good faith.
How long shall we continue to wait?
How long shall we continue to hope?
How long shall we continue to anticipate earnestly?
How long shall we be subjected to unwarranted impediment?
Our patience has gotten to its elastic limit.
The hardship in Nigeria is so unbearable for us and it will be inhumane to be punishing the youth and leaders of tomorrow by promising them to continue to wait for what seems to be uncertain and this is not in the best interest of Nigeria graduates.
Sir, we can no longer wait for NYSC to determine the course of our future. As we are awaiting a new date yet to be fixed, it would be another rape on our right as Nigeria graduate if the time frame is so elongated than a week from now.
In lieu with this, as a concerned prospective corps member, I hereby urge and plead the management and staff of National Youth Service Corps headed by your good office to feel our pains and save our future by putting everything in place and in shape so that BATCH A STREAM II corps members can be camped in not more than a week time.
Sir, we know you to be a father and your magnanimous magnanimity is what we expect in this imbroglio in order to save our future because we are the leaders of tomorrow. A timely and urgent intervention is what we crave for.
A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE

God bless
The Director General
National Youth Service Corps.
God bless
National Youth Service Corps
God bless
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Thanks
Yours Sincerely
Comrade Alao John.
A prospective corps member and a redefined activist.
Write from the state of sober reflection.
Email: Alaojohn75@gmail.com
Facebook: Comrade Alao John Damilola.

Bros! There is no money! Either they quit it or u wait till when money dey!
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by zinny377(f): 11:48pm On May 23, 2016
Codes151:

Bros! There is no money! Either they quit it or u wait till when money dey!
what about d 13billion from Federal govt? #juswondering.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by Kinghenreey: 11:50pm On May 23, 2016
banme1:
Na by force to serve. U people should not disturb us here. Abeg. Rubbish!
Bros nawa for you oo. must you comment? dont you know some of us couldnt apply for some international scholarships cos of NYSC certificate or you just think for your little mind that we are all looking for the 19k? abeg make you try keep your mouth shut next time
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by Kinghenreey: 11:53pm On May 23, 2016
nurusystem:
who send you letter,..ajayii unbehalf yourslf n sheett stream 2,..i dont giv a demmm.,
see your life. No future ambition, cos if you dey hope to apply for one kind postgraduate program either here or oversea you go know the meaning of the shit this scheme is doing.
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by upsyLi(m): 12:09am On May 24, 2016
zinny377:
OPEN LETTER TO THE DIRECTOR GENERAL (DG) NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS.
(BY:ALAO JOHN, A CONCERNED PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBER)

Dear Sir;

SAVE OUR FUTURE
STOP WASTING OUR PRECIOUS TIME

With due respect to your office and your personality sir, it would be insane of me if I fail to congratulate you on your appointment as the Director General (DG) National Youth Service Corps few months ago by General Muhammadu Buhari (President Federal Republic of Nigeria).
Haven said that, this letter is necessitated and borne out of the untold suffering, heartache and hardship prospective corps members had encountered in the last few months since the beginning of postponement saga.
I felt obliged to tell you sir that " A minute delay can result to a lifetime regret not to talk of spending almost a year at home anticipating for an inconsistent scheme called NYSC.

Sir, many has resigned from the menial work they use to keep the body and soul together with the believe that its about time to serve our Father's land.
What sicken me most is our inability to secure a better employment without NYSC dispatch certificate which is being demanded from us by employers in many organizations and parastatals.
More so,many prospective corps members can not further their education because of this delay.
It is pertinent to let you know that we are being forced to stay idle, and an idle hand they say is the devil's workshop.
Our precious time is being wasted by awaiting an inconsistent system all because of our curiosity and ardent desire to serve our Father's land in humility, patriotism and good faith.
How long shall we continue to wait?
How long shall we continue to hope?
How long shall we continue to anticipate earnestly?
How long shall we be subjected to unwarranted impediment?
Our patience has gotten to its elastic limit.
The hardship in Nigeria is so unbearable for us and it will be inhumane to be punishing the youth and leaders of tomorrow by promising them to continue to wait for what seems to be uncertain and this is not in the best interest of Nigeria graduates.
Sir, we can no longer wait for NYSC to determine the course of our future. As we are awaiting a new date yet to be fixed, it would be another rape on our right as Nigeria graduate if the time frame is so elongated than a week from now.
In lieu with this, as a concerned prospective corps member, I hereby urge and plead the management and staff of National Youth Service Corps headed by your good office to feel our pains and save our future by putting everything in place and in shape so that BATCH A STREAM II corps members can be camped in not more than a week time.
Sir, we know you to be a father and your magnanimous magnanimity is what we expect in this imbroglio in order to save our future because we are the leaders of tomorrow. A timely and urgent intervention is what we crave for.
A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE

God bless
The Director General
National Youth Service Corps.
God bless
National Youth Service Corps
God bless
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Thanks
Yours Sincerely
Comrade Alao John.
A prospective corps member and a redefined activist.
Write from the state of sober reflection.
Email: Alaojohn75@gmail.com
Facebook: Comrade Alao John Damilola.

God bless the writer.
He just put my thoughts and emotion into words
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by mikeyung71(m): 12:09am On May 24, 2016
I've arranged all my bag and baggage for some weeks now. Tired of telling people around me that I'll be going *next week next week*sick and fed up
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by mikeyung71(m): 12:10am On May 24, 2016
I've arranged all my bag and baggages for some weeks now. Tired of telling people around me that I'll be going *next week next week*sick and fed up
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by king1153sun(m): 5:43am On May 24, 2016
insensitive government!
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by Nobody: 6:02am On May 24, 2016
samtin:
Just where is lalasticlala when you needed him. This needs to hit FP....

You eventually got admission after 4yrs of waiting, they introduce unnecessary strikes to slow your graduation. After which you prevailed. They end up keeping you at home for another 1yr all in the name of service to fatherland. By the time you are done with the so called service, you must have clocked 30yrs of age. You then went to look for a job only to be presented with a 24yrs age limit . By the time you realise, you are out of the labour market. And they still rule us even at the age of 73yrs. I pity the Nigerian youth.
Den tink of people like us dat skul in north. Strike + boko Haram attack = 3years @ home. It happend to me.
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by Nobody: 6:06am On May 24, 2016
Tnk God it av been moved to front page. Many of d NYSC are now @ home in d name of serivce. An idle man s d devil workshop. FG of Nigeria awake Nigeria should be biger dan dis.
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by banme1(m): 6:12am On May 24, 2016
Kinghenreey:

Bros nawa for you oo. must you comment? dont you know some of us couldnt apply for some international scholarships cos of NYSC certificate or you just think for your little mind that we are all looking for the 19k? abeg make you try keep your mouth shut next time
oh. Twist it to suit ur purpose. Now run along and take ur pills.
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by chidozieikeji2: 6:29am On May 24, 2016
The govt shud scrap nysc and then start paying eligible graduates 1.5 million dey bugdet on each head for dem to start up somtin nysc is a waste of time and resources
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by Nobody: 6:47am On May 24, 2016
NYSC is the biggest scam governments have used and still uses to scam its graduates. 19,000+. WTF. What is 19,000 especially with the way things are now When a person graduates from NDA, he gets job and a good salary. A university grad goes for NYSC and earns 19 what and completes NYSC and thousands are never satisfied with their PPA due to poor salaries and lack of job satisfactions (even some "my case" had to look for PPA" myself", and so become unemployed for years.

Scrap this sh1t and invest in grads. Bring back government scholarships. As a psychology major, I didn't get major offers and yet when I should have gone straight for my master's, some devilish scheme made sure to sap me dry!!!!! Invest in the youth!!!!! Even the shitty 19,800 (or how much now) isn't regular. Stop scamming graduates!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) / My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. / Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.