Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. (28558 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. Let Us Meet Here / Kazaure & Corpers Condole With Family Of Yusuf Bomoi, Late NYSC Director-General / Teach For Nigeria (TFN) Partners NYSC By Recruiting 60 Graduates During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by onome2013: 7:19am On May 24, 2016
Very perfect
God will bless you
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by frubic: 8:46am On May 24, 2016
pls. I have a question bordering me since my last exam in school (uni). I finished with 2:1, but am above NYSC age limit. with just NYSC Exemption letter can I apply for a foreign scholarship for my Master's program? Secondly, should I reduce my age & serve? Wats the possibility If I ll succeed even thou I go ahead to reduce my age during mobilization later dis year. Would I be reconsidered wen thy already have my biodata of my former age? pls I need ur candid advice, thanks.
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by rosalieene(f): 9:00am On May 24, 2016
frubic:
pls. I have a question bordering me since my last exam in school (uni). I finished with 2:1, but am above NYSC age limit. with just NYSC Exemption letter can I apply for a foreign scholarship for my Master's program? Secondly, should I reduce my age & serve? Wats the possibility If I ll succeed even thou I go ahead to reduce my age during mobilization later dis year. Would I be reconsidered wen thy already have my biodata of my former age? pls I need ur candid advice, thanks.
There is no need reducing your age. Am even a stream 1 corper and am already tired of Nysc. I used to rant like OP when they kept shifting the date but now i have seen that there is nothing there (Nysc) o maka 19,800? The money can't even reach someone for a month. I think those that get exemption letters are better off especially if they have something important doing with their time.
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by edubekee: 9:05am On May 24, 2016
banme1:
Na by force to serve. U people should not disturb us here. Abeg. Rubbish!
watch ur word man
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by jessedaflow: 9:23am On May 24, 2016
zinny377:
OPEN LETTER TO THE DIRECTOR GENERAL (DG) NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS.
(BY:ALAO JOHN, A CONCERNED PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBER)

Dear Sir;

SAVE OUR FUTURE
STOP WASTING OUR PRECIOUS TIME

With due respect to your office and your personality sir, it would be insane of me if I fail to congratulate you on your appointment as the Director General (DG) National Youth Service Corps few months ago by General Muhammadu Buhari (President Federal Republic of Nigeria).
Haven said that, this letter is necessitated and borne out of the untold suffering, heartache and hardship prospective corps members had encountered in the last few months since the beginning of postponement saga.
I felt obliged to tell you sir that " A minute delay can result to a lifetime regret not to talk of spending almost a year at home anticipating for an inconsistent scheme called NYSC.

Sir, many has resigned from the menial work they use to keep the body and soul together with the believe that its about time to serve our Father's land.
What sicken me most is our inability to secure a better employment without NYSC dispatch certificate which is being demanded from us by employers in many organizations and parastatals.
More so,many prospective corps members can not further their education because of this delay.
It is pertinent to let you know that we are being forced to stay idle, and an idle hand they say is the devil's workshop.
Our precious time is being wasted by awaiting an inconsistent system all because of our curiosity and ardent desire to serve our Father's land in humility, patriotism and good faith.
How long shall we continue to wait?
How long shall we continue to hope?
How long shall we continue to anticipate earnestly?
How long shall we be subjected to unwarranted impediment?
Our patience has gotten to its elastic limit.
The hardship in Nigeria is so unbearable for us and it will be inhumane to be punishing the youth and leaders of tomorrow by promising them to continue to wait for what seems to be uncertain and this is not in the best interest of Nigeria graduates.
Sir, we can no longer wait for NYSC to determine the course of our future. As we are awaiting a new date yet to be fixed, it would be another rape on our right as Nigeria graduate if the time frame is so elongated than a week from now.
In lieu with this, as a concerned prospective corps member, I hereby urge and plead the management and staff of National Youth Service Corps headed by your good office to feel our pains and save our future by putting everything in place and in shape so that BATCH A STREAM II corps members can be camped in not more than a week time.
Sir, we know you to be a father and your magnanimous magnanimity is what we expect in this imbroglio in order to save our future because we are the leaders of tomorrow. A timely and urgent intervention is what we crave for.
A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE

God bless
The Director General
National Youth Service Corps.
God bless
National Youth Service Corps
God bless
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Thanks
Yours Sincerely
Comrade Alao John.
A prospective corps member and a redefined activist.
Write from the state of sober reflection.
Email: Alaojohn75@gmail.com
Facebook: Comrade Alao John Damilola.
my broda my heart is heavy for you, buahri govt dey carry us go bk 1980..lolz nigeria jaga jaga.
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by Olorunleke001: 9:37am On May 24, 2016
ALUTA! ALUTA!! ALUTA!!!

All PCMs in Benin City volunteering for the conceived peaceful protest should pls add on WhatsApp via +2347034599442. A group has just been created. We must come together to plan quickly because time is no man's friend.

Abeg who hear make e tell who Neva hear!
Oba gha tor kpere!!!!!!!
ise!!!
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by Muslimgirl: 11:12am On May 24, 2016
frubic:

You won't be given privilege to reduce your age because it can only be supplied by your school.The application will automatically push you to exemption list.
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by 1stdammy: 12:40pm On May 24, 2016
samtin:
Just where is lalasticlala when you needed him. This needs to hit FP....

You eventually got admission after 4yrs of waiting, they introduce unnecessary strikes to slow your graduation. After which you prevailed. They end up keeping you at home for another 1yr all in the name of service to fatherland. By the time you are done with the so called service, you must have clocked 30yrs of age. You then went to look for a job only to be presented with a 24yrs age limit . By the time you realise, you are out of the labour market. And they still rule us even at the age of 73yrs. I pity the Nigerian youth.
Hmmmm, God, I pity myself so seriously.........
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by 1stdammy: 12:45pm On May 24, 2016
tukdi:
tongue tongue grin why u carry the tin 4 head lyk say na only u dey affected! Mr. john face front jare!
See this one o, well I no blame u sha NFA, mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 24, 2016
frubic:

There is nothing like "just" in exemption letters!!!!! It carries the same worth as the ones you get after physically serving!!!!! It is like saying the degree you get from a part time study is lesser or more important than that you get from regular schooling!!!!!
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by kingenry(m): 1:33pm On May 24, 2016
Moyanbe:
How I wish the media houses can be of help... All they know is to publish news relating to #dasukigate and others. Infact, this scheme is worthless with the way it's handled.
Even the nysc authorities cannot give any reason for its postponement, it's like they are also confused. What a pity!!!
A sad calamity to our youths
#weneedtoraiseourvoice

[b]
The media houses will never! And if they do, they will only adopt a slant on it. If you are a qualified graduate, you should be qualified to know that the budget conundrum braked-down the NYSC community activities. Do you need a sooth-sayer for that? Up till now, the NYSC staff used for the last orientation camp have not been paid. Do you want to come to camp and not eat? Or not paid? Do you think camp run on grass? [b]
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by qualityalone: 2:31pm On May 24, 2016
This govt is full of lies and deceit. from head to toe. While I was in the camp ( stream 1batch A), I heard that they were gonna shift the day of posting maybe to june or july with an excuse on the day the call up was supposed to come out. Little did I know that the call up will come out but they will deceive the intending corp members without any justification.
If it was to travel abroad the coconut head in Aso rock would get the money by all means. but to provide finance for this young ones is a big issue.
This shows that the dullard doesn't want us to be the leaders of tomorrow.
So happy that God can never change. pleas God remember naija like u did Egypt during pharoh's....

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by fumnez(f): 12:20am On May 25, 2016
gud talk, let them do something about it or release our Nysc certificate
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by Moyanbe(m): 1:16am On May 25, 2016
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by agiluv(f): 8:05am On May 25, 2016
The people are just so annoying!
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by finals: 9:19am On May 25, 2016
Let me tell you guys my take on this protest, we are not against the DG we are tryin to get the attention of the federal governement, he said till nxt week, did he give a particular day and he doesnt have the power to say wen we are going or not cus he doesnt have the resources at hand except the federal govt gives them..... So this protest is to let the federal govt to be aware of how the situation is
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by Codes151(m): 7:59pm On May 25, 2016
zinny377:

what about d 13billion from Federal govt? #juswondering.

230000 in 1yr? After expenses Nko? Make them protest for it to b canceled. See! This country don tire me self! Everytin dey upside down!
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by OMITECH: 10:53am On May 27, 2016
NYSC STREAM 2 POSTPONEMENT-It is a blessing for you!
Special grace and gratitude to Almighty for sparing our life up till now and making our peaceful protest successful.Some are in the hospital suffering from terminal disease,some are not privileged to be PCM like us,some are also not as privileged as ours to be the league of great potentials,Batch A stream 2, among others.Indeed,it is a joy on our part to express our exceptionality in the history of Nigerial;it really shows uniqueness among ourselves and also great potential in all PCM'S stream 2.Kudos to all participants and non-participants for the resilience and perseverance. You are worthy of emulation for letting the nation hear our longed silence.
Life is not always an expression of what you propose sometimes but the irony is that it works perfectly and efficiently well for your everlasting joy.Believe it or not,it is not unavoidable in the journey of life.
Back in the last month,you might be wondering or feeling perplexed to have seen your mate serving their fatherland while you are awaiting for stream 2 in the subsequent month with a greater hope:just a little time to the anticipated date,you overheard a lot of rumours as discouragement-changing date,insufficient funds,merging stream 2 with upcoming batch B among others.It felt very much intense in your mind regarding your personal plans-getting a well-paid job,doing your master...Hmm,Few were already doing some manageable jobs forcefully trading it off in lieu to orientation exercise.But in reality,who is to be blamed?Government?NYSC?PCM?...somethings awaits u,Find out and fix it perfectly!
However,This had never happened in the history of NYSC since its establishment on 22nd of may 1973 by General Yakubu Gowon.So look inward and introspectively to your endeavours,see the awaiting time judiciously useful like self development,helping others to mention a few and also view it as a huge and immense blessing coming your way for there is always a golden light at the end of every tunnel...Stay and remain blessed until the desired blessings comes your way.
#GOD BLESS YOU#
#GOD BLESS NIGERIA#
#GOD BLESS ALL PCM'S STREAM 2#

O M I T E C H ,07068455937 @ omileyetaiwo@yahoo.com!
Re: Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. by banme1(m): 9:13am On Jun 10, 2016
Kinghenreey:

Bros nawa for you oo. must you comment? dont you know some of us couldnt apply for some international scholarships cos of NYSC certificate or you just think for your little mind that we are all looking for the 19k? abeg make you try keep your mouth shut next time
who are u pls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) / My Passing Out Banta.... Drop Your Goodwill Messages. / Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.