Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) (51612 Views)

Policeman Kills Okada Rider In Benue State, Residents Go On Rampage (Graphic Pic / Lagos Area Boys Shoot Police Officer Dead (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by iamtewwy(m): 8:56pm On May 22, 2016
A policewoman attached to the igando Police station this afternoon at around 2:30 stop a bus driver in front of nnpc Police station and requested for there normal egunje but the driver came down and was pleading with the officer explaining to her that he just started work he dont have much on him. But she refused, insisting that her money was #500 while they erre dragging, one thing led to another the woman pushed the driver backward, due to the rain that poured down the ground erre slippery the driver slipped and fell and hit his head on the roadside covet and turn into the gutter and.died on the spot, on noticing what they had done, the Police women took to there hills
Right Now the area boys blocked the Borg lane of the road causing heavy traffick, the road had been shot down for 4hrs Now
Ps. Ignore My blunders, let this get to the Wright authorities to put this randy officers in check

#modify: the dpo of igando police station arived at the scene, but where over powered by the touts, but the came back with full force and heavy gun shot..the area boys refused to give up...but the gun shot became something else then we took to our hills, d area were deserted. after some minutes we came back and coudnt find the corpse...it has been whisked away by this evil men...the case don die b that oo...naija my country!! which way?
Source:me

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by cassidy1996(m): 8:59pm On May 22, 2016
R.I.P where is d crooked cop?
Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by EasternLeopard: 9:00pm On May 22, 2016
I thought Buhari is fighting corruption.

Is the police force exempted from the anti corruption war

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by iamtewwy(m): 9:01pm On May 22, 2016
Graphic pics

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by berryprety(f): 9:02pm On May 22, 2016
if it is true let d govt apprehend d officer. see how she killed ds man for nothing...rip man we are in d zoo republic where everybody behaves like animals.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 22, 2016
This happened at Igando, Lagos. The Army eventually came there to chase the touts.

The Police station at Igando is very corrupt. All they know is how to extort money from innocent civilians. . . Now they have killed a man, I hope they query their DPO to produce the PoliceWOMAN who killed him. . . Useless bastards!

Lalasticlala, Seun, Ishilove... this is a real story, FP material!

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by iamtewwy(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2016
cassidy1996:
R.I.P where is d crooked cop?
she ran away immediately

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by funlord(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2016
undecided

Dis gist get as e be!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by iamtewwy(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2016
funlord:
undecided

Dis gist get as e be!

wat did u not understand? you can see another member of this forum in this thread confirms the incidence...what? what?

15 Likes

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by iamtewwy(m): 9:15pm On May 22, 2016
blackberlin:
This happened at Igando, Lagos. The Army eventually came there to chase the touts.

The Police station at Igando is very corrupt. All they know is how to extort money from innocent civilians. . . Now they have killed a man, I hope they query their DPO to produce the PoliceWOMAN who killed him. . . Useless bastards!

Lalasticlala, Seun, Ishilove... this is a real story, FP material!

thanks God there is some1 on this forum who was at the scene..bro if u have any pix u can share tenx

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:16pm On May 22, 2016
He Hit is head doesn't mean he's dead na!!... Who Certified him dead?!....

Person wey them go rush go Igando General hospital! angry

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by Vomm: 9:18pm On May 22, 2016
Policewoman? On the road?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 22, 2016
iamtewwy:

thanks God there is some1 on this forum who was at the scene..bro if u have any pix u can share tenx

I don't have pics, but I can confirm to you that this happened today!!! Igando Police Station is a very useless station, their officers are just touts in uniform. . .

6 Likes

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

The man is DEAD.

3 Likes

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:24pm On May 22, 2016
blackberlin:

The man is DEAD.

Are you a Doctor?!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by Yuneehk(f): 9:29pm On May 22, 2016
Police and their love for #50 from commercial bus drivers. This woman has olojukokoro for demanding #500!!! Did she buy the motor for him? abi she'll get him passengers? Such a pity he's dead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Are you a Doctor?!
Sorry, I thought I quoted a sane person.

58 Likes

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by iamtewwy(m): 9:30pm On May 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

he died sir, he hit his head real hard and was drowned in that gutter for more than 15min before he was brought out by the area boys

6 Likes

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:32pm On May 22, 2016
blackberlin:

Sorry, I thought I quoted a sane person.

Don't insult me boy! angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:32pm On May 22, 2016
iamtewwy:

he died sir, he hit his head real hard and was drowned in that gutter for more than 15min before he was brought out by the area boys

Ok
Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by PaulkillermanAg(m): 9:54pm On May 22, 2016
berryprety:
if it is true let d govt apprehend d officer. see how she killed ds man for nothing...rip man we are in d zoo republic where everybody behaves like animals.
my dear good you know, the blacks are a curse to humanity, the savagery version of humanoid existence, perpetually created to treat themselves like pigs, no value for humanity or human lives, abusing themselves at will...

**the black race is a curse the humanity. Crude animals in human skin, still living in dark stone ages****

I spit on them animals....

4 Likes

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by Sharon6(f): 1:06am On May 23, 2016
OMG!!! What a sad way to go. RIP Bro, sorry you died in a country where there's no justice for the poor. What a waste!

5 Likes

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by gulfer: 7:09am On May 23, 2016
Chai, that gutter, yuk.......................That Policewoman should be made to lie face-down inside it for 15minutes angry angry angry.

3 Likes

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by guyANDROID1: 8:47am On May 23, 2016
The cop need to be punished i swear. This thing is getting too much
Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by ITbomb(m): 9:39am On May 23, 2016
Civil defence kill, police kill, soldier kill, na only armed robber wey I no hear recently for news say dem dey kill person

10 Likes

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by darsmarth(m): 9:47am On May 23, 2016
Ok..
Rip sha
.... lalatistsclala
Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by iamtewwy(m): 9:48am On May 23, 2016
ITbomb:
Civil defence kill, police kill, soldier kill, na only armed robber wey I no hear recently for news say dem dey kill person
our force men are now more worst than the armed robbers sef

3 Likes

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by DONSMITH123(m): 10:10am On May 23, 2016
naija police at it again. You better fear a black man wearing black uniform under hot weather.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robber Pretends To Be Dead In Bayelsa To Escape Mob Action. Photos / Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) / Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.