Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) (51610 Views)

Policeman Kills Okada Rider In Benue State, Residents Go On Rampage (Graphic Pic / Lagos Area Boys Shoot Police Officer Dead (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Area Boys Speak To BBC Reporter (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by shamsuRana(m): 10:10am On May 23, 2016
police...
Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by hazyfm: 10:10am On May 23, 2016
Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by AntiWailer: 10:13am On May 23, 2016
EasternLeopard:
I thought Buhari is fighting corruption.

Is the police force exempted from the anti corruption war

Keep 'thoughting'
Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by syntekelite(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2016
@op how do u know he died instantly?did u check his pulse,that kind of impact cld make him unconscious but they were all taking selfies abi na pictures while the guy cld have still been alive then..naija and their new craze for taking pics while tragedy happens..

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by klassicview: 10:15am On May 23, 2016
Nigeria is a Zoo
Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by Welcomme: 10:16am On May 23, 2016
I prefer having an encounter with armed robbers than police...
Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by Larryfest(m): 10:18am On May 23, 2016
And they say "police is your friend"....policewoman for that matter!
Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:19am On May 23, 2016
blackberlin:

Sorry, I thought I quoted a sane person.
Free the G ... some niggas sabi ask stupid question undecided
Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by donlarbito(m): 10:20am On May 23, 2016
Landers the story is true as I was there live and not just there but I live around there and. It happened when I was on my way back from church. Useless Nigeria Police Force. Shameless people. As of this morning, there's no police force on the road for their normal duty and normal eguje routine
Am ashamed of nigeria police

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2016
And now a policewoman kills a Danfo Driver . We are not hearing any Domestic violence o shocked Make dem catch that woman and deal with her asap . I don de vex for most ladies seff angry
Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by pedrilo: 10:21am On May 23, 2016
As usual they will cover for their evil colleague and somebody said POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND.
Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by AnanseK(m): 10:22am On May 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Don't insult me boy! angry

Truly your comment wasn't sensible. He was not insulting you. Just describing you.

3 Likes

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by MissRomantic(f): 10:24am On May 23, 2016
DONSMITH123:
naija police at it again. You better fear a black man wearing black uniform under hot weather.
Lol..
Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by leo1234(m): 10:25am On May 23, 2016
iamtewwy:

she ran away immediately

Why did you people allow her to escape
Police that only know how to collect money.
Imagine #500 from just one driver. Ten drivers in a day is #5000, how many people make that amount in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by donlarbito(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2016
What's there that you did not understand
The man did instantly
I fell and hit his head on the road colvet
Then role to the gutter
When she noticed what happpen she ran away before area boys came and brought the man out from the gutter he was already dead.
And mind you the. Gutter was filled with bad water, feaces, wastes.
So how do you expect him to survive that
syntekelite:
@op how do u know he died instantly?did u check his pulse,that kind of impact cld make him unconscious but they were all taking selfies abi na pictures while the guy cld have still been alive then..naija and their new craze for taking pics while tragedy happens..
Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by qtx(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2016
wen will this madness stop in this country?
Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:26am On May 23, 2016
iamtewwy:

he died sir, he hit his head real hard and was drowned in that gutter for more than 15min before he was brought out by the area boys

Wait, so he fell into the gutter after banging his head and people around couldn't bring him out? They stood there looking for good fifteen minutes till he died?
Doesn't add up.
He might have fallen into it but I doubt he stayed inside for up to fifteen minutes, that man should have been rushed to the hospital instead of being positioned on the ground for for selfies.

I just tire for Nigerians and their obsession with snapping pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by Bolaadu(m): 10:28am On May 23, 2016
blackberlin:

I don't have pics, but I can confirm to you that this happened today!!! Igando Police Station is a very useless station, their officers are just touts in uniform. . .
100%correct
Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by donlarbito(m): 10:28am On May 23, 2016
Their eguje is #100
But if you refuse to pay it and start argument
They will increase it to #500
And if you refuse
They will seize your vehicle
That's what they do
And they always cause traffic @ that igando lasu road because of that instead of control traffic
leo1234:

Why did you people allow her to escape
Police that only know how to collect money.
Imagine #500 from just one driver. Ten drivers in a day is #5000, how many people make that amount in Nigeria?
Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by scabele(m): 10:33am On May 23, 2016
is only god that can help us in this country, the rate at which people are killing themselfs is beyond our knowledge
Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by DONSMITH123(m): 10:34am On May 23, 2016
my dear, fear naija police o lipsrsealed

MissRomantic:
Lol..
Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by buksaylor001: 10:35am On May 23, 2016
Can't you people burn down a police station near you there?
Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:36am On May 23, 2016
blackberlin:

Sorry, I thought I quoted a sane person.
youre nothing but a stark illiterate.
JeffreyJamez is absolutely right. Only a Medical Doctor can Clinically declare a person dead. The man might be in a comma but useless and ignorant people like you would take him straight to the mortuary.
Ode

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:39am On May 23, 2016
AnanseK:

Truly your comment wasn't sensible. He was not insulting you. Just describing you.

...and who are you? undecided
Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by skywalker001(m): 10:44am On May 23, 2016
Hitting d head on d ground dosnt mean he has die instantly cuz he might b in comma, they should av rush him down to hospital and d nigga might b eating pyam nw. Evrybody 4 naija don turn doc dat can confam if som1 is dead... What an ignorant world where living in this country

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:44am On May 23, 2016
The woman must be punished
Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by praxisnetworks: 10:46am On May 23, 2016
boko boiz spotted
buksaylor001:
Can't you people burn down a police station near you there?

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2016
skywalker001:
Hitting d head on d ground dosnt mean he has die instantly cuz he might b in comma, they should av rush him down to hospital and d nigga might b eating pyam nw. Evrybody 4 naija don turn doc dat can confam if som1 is dead... What an ignorant world where living in this country

Thats Nigerians for you na...The level of illiteracy in this country is appalling, even the so called Literates...once person close eye he don die mchew.

3 Likes

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by Edusouls(m): 10:51am On May 23, 2016
EasternLeopard:
I thought Buhari is fighting corruption.

Is the police force exempted from the anti corruption war
please shut up ur mouth, if dont anyreasonable thing to say, you and buhari na mate..idol illiterate..
Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:51am On May 23, 2016
my people, please stay away from trouble and desist from pushing anybody, cos u never can tell if it will be a push of death. many people out there walking are already dead or even sick, and just a slight push or hit, they are dead. if anybody looks for ur trouble anywhere and pushes u to the extreme or wants u to attack back, please arrange ur self and leave the place quietly before the person ends up like this.

Even husband's or wives that are quick to attack should bear it in mind that anything can happen even death.

ladies in the house. please is this not violence against men? or won't u all have screamed so if it was a male officer that killed a lady?.

I have always said it that if a woman knows she's stronger than u, she will always want to oppress u, yet some people say women are delicate......Una have seen now what a strong female officer did to a weak man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) by jesuspikinjp(m): 10:51am On May 23, 2016
They just wasted the hard-working Nigerian who was trying to feed his family. RIP, those area boys fall my hand, they shouldn't have let the woman escaped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robber Pretends To Be Dead In Bayelsa To Escape Mob Action. Photos / Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) / Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.