Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Call For Business Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Call For Business Help (882 Views)

Catfish Pepper Soup Business(help And Suggestions Needed) / Planning To Start Used Clothes Importation Business.. Help Needed / I Need A Daily Income Business...help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call For Business Help by sonnie10: 9:07pm On May 22, 2016
After years of active business life, I have noticed that the most important element missing in Nigeria Business relation is trust. So, I have decided to build a brand with trust as the motto. The essence is to give back, help and encourage people who find it hard to transact business due to the issue of trust.

In what capacity would I help? For now, I would concentrate in the Lagos area. Tell me what you what and I will help you with a reliable business that offers the service or sells the product at the best price while quality is guaranteed.

I know who is who when it comes to most legitimate businesses and I am willing to help.

Note that I am doing all these for free, I repeat for free.

1 Like

Re: Call For Business Help by confluence: 9:13am On Jun 13, 2016
please tell me more about tomatoe storage for 3 months
Re: Call For Business Help by ayommy12: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2016
Can I contact u pls? My email: christmysource@gmail.com
Re: Call For Business Help by Goodnews83: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
My email is charlexo101@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can One Do With #50k And Get At Least #10 Profit Monthly? / I Want To Become A Bet9ja Agent. / Packaging And Labelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.