Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach (33201 Views)

Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by yusaze807: 11:40pm On May 22, 2016
Agbani Darego took to Instagram to share a sexy beach photo. The 32-year-old former Miss World wore a tank top teamed with bikini bottom, and accessorized with dark sunglasses.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFtr1oJQ4s3/

Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by yusaze807: 11:40pm On May 22, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

CHECKOUT MORE BIKINI PHOTOS OF AGBANI DAREGO @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/agbani-darego-poses-in-bikini-bottom.html

Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by Nobody: 1:51am On May 23, 2016
Tell me, how this one take reduce pms price

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by Joygalore(f): 2:31am On May 23, 2016
Like play,this done dey turn anorexia nervosa lipsrsealed

Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by veekid(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2016
Wetin make we take this one do?

Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by EniHolar(f): 10:24am On May 23, 2016
Did u say 32 years? I wish her all da best in life.

Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by Integrityfarms(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2016
Wet in concern her bikini with the fact that unemployment is over 12%

Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by ireneony(f): 10:25am On May 23, 2016
Cool smiley gimme that shade
Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by gazmann(m): 10:25am On May 23, 2016
we have seen you. Go and dress up

Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by championeh(m): 10:25am On May 23, 2016
Monday Morning, na so so so Bikini we go dey see through out this week!

Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by iyblaq(m): 10:25am On May 23, 2016
she don dey old, make she do marry jor

Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by Idydarling(f): 10:25am On May 23, 2016
it's even on front page sef mtchwwwww

Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by drthiery(m): 10:25am On May 23, 2016
Not looking dat sexy again.... If she pull for room wey ne and her dey... My kondo no go shift sef cheesy grin

Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by donsteady(m): 10:25am On May 23, 2016
Make you go marry

Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by Hakeem3(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2016
HUS SHE EPP... undecided

Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by scopusng(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2016
32 years old ke, she don marry?

Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by Babycherry(f): 10:26am On May 23, 2016
Slim girls rock

Yea right...........

Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by EmmaOgbu(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2016
Kai

Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by Kemjay(m): 10:27am On May 23, 2016
She cute WOW :oShe cute WOW
Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by Joshuahunpe(m): 10:28am On May 23, 2016
MILITARY ZONE PLEASE KEEP OFF!

MILITARY ZONE PLEASE KEEP OFF! Check my signature.
Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by JAROO1: 10:28am On May 23, 2016
plz how dis one com be na news?
Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by OsusuMustFlow(f): 10:28am On May 23, 2016
This babe chest still dey o grin grin grin

Osusu Must Flow
Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by reverendfather: 10:28am On May 23, 2016
nothing they to grab I think I'll pass
Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by ALAYORMII: 10:29am On May 23, 2016
Is she married

Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by meganforex: 10:29am On May 23, 2016
Pretty
Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by Liljeez(m): 10:31am On May 23, 2016
Who u epp??
who u epp??
32 years??
U don marry??

Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by Nobody: 10:31am On May 23, 2016
play...play..... so many ladies will end up single for life, at 32 no man,no husband... still wearing bikini? all in the name of former miss world, hmmm our world and society is gone... i pity una finish, a man can never be bought with money...quote me anywhere!

Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by joseph1832(m): 10:32am On May 23, 2016
The day she poses nude_ is the day I'll see whatever she does as news.
Nice body though..
Re: Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach by Nobody: 10:32am On May 23, 2016
gocac:
play...play..... so many ladies will end up single for life, at 32 no man,no husband... still wearing bikini? all in the name of former miss world, hmmm our world and society is gone... i pity una finish, a man can never be bought with money...quote me anywhere!
gocac:
gocac:

CityFm fires Benny Ark for calling out Tiwa Savage and Chidinma / Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake / "You Need Jesus, Not Me" - DJ Cuppy Tells A Fan Crushing On Her