Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,370 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:20 PM

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures (351635 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Check Out Top 20 Healing Herbs, Uses And Benefits / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by olamitie: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
J
gawab:

First thing in the morning take 2tbs of pure honey and hold it in your mouth for 5 minutes before swallowing. Also boil fresh cornsilk in water and drink 1 glasscup 3ce daily.
yoruba name for cornsilk please, and is there any herb for someone trying to conceive.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by ponani: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Good day Doctors in the house i really thank you for the job well done, my problem is Asthma i 'm tire of carrying inhaler around, if there is any thing to use so that i can be free for months or more please help me
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Daniel058(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
gawab:

Collect lemon grass, peels of sweet orange and leaves of brimstone tree. Boil all in water and take one glass three times daily for one week. If you have access to an apitherapist, let him give you a dose of bee venom theraphy for serious headache.
please, one more question bro.. Should i take before or after eating!?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 8:26am On Jun 21, 2016
Take it before eating.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2016
Cornsilk is irukere agbdo. To conceive take 2tbs of bitter honey on empty stomach in the morning, hold it in your mouth for 10 mins before swallowing. www.totalhealthland.com

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
ASTHMA WEED

Euphorbia hirta
egele/emi ile
odane inenemile
nonan kurchiya

Medicinal Uses

Asthma- add 1 teaspoonful of dried powdered leaves to a cup of boiled water and infused for 15 minutes. Take 1 cup twice daily.

Constipation-grind fresh leaves and squeeze out the juice, take one shot every night for three days.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
ponani:
Good day Doctors in the house i really thank you for the job well done, my problem is Asthma i 'm tire of carrying inhaler around, if there is any thing to use so that i can be free for months or more please help me
Get sweet orange cut and squeez out the juice, remove the seeds add little milk and a pinch of salt. Take twice daily. www.totalhealthland.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nowass: 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hello Doctor, great job ur doin here. pls what herb wil i use to cure peptic ulcer and sore throat/tonsillitis
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by igraman(m): 1:25am On Jul 02, 2016
Hello Sir, Please what can be used to treat warts around the anus ? Be it herbal or medical
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by generalmacclean(m): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2016
Nice thread!!! Good Work but endeavour to put the Common English and Yoruba names. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nowass:
Hello Doctor, great job ur doin here. pls what herb wil i use to cure peptic ulcer and sore throat/tonsillitis
For ulcer: Get plantain peelings, dry(not in the sun) and grind to powder. Add the powder to pure honey and lick regularly.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
generalmacclean:
Nice thread!!! Good Work but endeavour to put the Common English and Yoruba names. Thanks
The common English name, botanical and Nigerian name are included.
www.totalhealthland.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Betti001(f): 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
gawab:
Tumeric has various uses which include arthritis. it's yoruba name is ata-ile pupa.

What is the method of application of tumeric for rheumatoid arthritis? Is it topical( rubbing) or drinking? What is best medium for extraction, water or ethanol?

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
You can treat RA with tumeric by topical application as well as oral ingestion. Medium of extraction is alcohol. Usually I treat RA with tumeric + black pepper mixed, and capsuled. www.totalhealthland.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by decency8: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nice job!keep it up.pls what can someone use for a blocked fallopian tube?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by olumide81(m): 6:25am On Jul 18, 2016
decency8:
Nice job!keep it up.pls what can someone use for a blocked fallopian tube?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
What caused the blockage? You need to find out what cause the blockage and treat it.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
gawab:

Get sweet orange cut and squeez out the juice, remove the seeds add little milk and a pinch of salt. Take twice daily. www.totalhealthland.com

Hi Doc. What can be used to cure Eda? Sperm pouring out of vagin.a after sex?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 5:48am On Aug 03, 2016
AyaSunday:

Hi Doc. What can be used to cure Eda? Sperm pouring out of vagin.a after sex?

Can I reply you in yoruba?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
gawab:

Can I reply you in yoruba?

Yes. Please do
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by ufuoma23: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
sir, u are doing a nice job. what do I do to add weight, I lost weight due to some issues and try to regain but not working at all. pls help me back
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
AyaSunday:

Yes. Please do

Iyan ewu, atare, ipeta. Get the three items dry iyan ewu and ipeta. Grind all to powder. Take half teaspoon twice daily.
www.totalhealthland.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 04, 2016
gawab:

Iyan ewu, atare, ipeta. Get the three items dry iyan ewu and ipeta. Grind all to powder. Take half teaspoon twice daily.
www.totalhealthland.com

Do I need anything to wash my under below? Or is it just to drink the above only for the cure of EDA?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2016
AyaSunday:

Do I need anything to wash my under below? Or is it just to drink the above only for the cure of EDA?

Prepare this to wash your private part: osun, oje igi lapalapa po papo mo ose dudu. Wash your below with this three times daily, in addition to the first formula. www.totalhealthland.com
herbaldoctor@live.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by ufuoma23: 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
sir, u have not attended to my quest of adding weight.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by vanvick247(m): 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
gawab:

For ulcer: Get plantain peelings, dry(not in the sun) and grind to powder. Add the powder to pure honey and lick regularly.

OP please throw more light on this "plantain peelings" coz I am confused. Plus plz wats d native treatment for high blood pressure.? Tnxs
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by blessingnnam(f): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
Pls help me oooo, what can I take to lose weight...am getting fat and my fiance is not happy about it. Pls kindly help me. Tnks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 2:54am On Aug 10, 2016
ufuoma23:
sir, u are doing a nice job. what do I do to add weight, I lost weight due to some issues and try to regain but not working at all. pls help me back
. To gain weight eat lot of white flour pastries along with malted drinks. Eat heavy foods such as pounded yam and egusi soup. Eat non-scally fish such cat fish. www.totalhealthland.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
vanvick247:

OP please throw more light on this "plantain peelings" coz I am confused. Plus plz wats d native treatment for high blood pressure.? Tnxs
. The outer cover of plantain that you normally throw away, that's the peel. For hbp, collect fresh sand paper leaves and squeez in water. Drink one glasscup thrice daily. www.totalhealthland.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.