Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures - Health (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures (353344 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Check Out Top 20 Healing Herbs, Uses And Benefits / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
chijohn42k2:
Sir please, is there any bathing soap you can recommend for ikorira on my body and to prevent spiritual attack thanks in advance.
Mail me: herbaldoctor@live.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
gawab:
If you are not sure,just go and buy from open herb market. It is kuka in hausa.

Is the leaves of boabob edibles?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by chijohn42k2(m): 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
gawab:
Mail me: herbaldoctor@live.com
email sent Sir,yet to get reply from you. ati itusile ofa alantakun oju
messages received. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
gawab:
Boil with pap water the root and leaves of pig nut, ginger, garlic and white onions. Take half glass cup thrice daily.

Gud..
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by jadajada: 2:42am On Mar 11, 2017
danye8:
Pls i have gastric outlet obstruction due to duodenal ulcer and food doesnt pass through my system until after a long time,western drugs havnt been helpful for a long time now,plssssss i beg u the name of God,can u help me with herbal medicine for this?
pls, have u gotten solution to this as I am also having the same issue?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 6:39am On Mar 11, 2017
iamloyalty:

Thanks dr ur recommendation has been helpful. but is pig nut and physic nut the same for the treatment of fibriod? Please reply.
Yes, it is the same.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Fumbaby: 6:52am On Mar 11, 2017
Good morning, please I need herbs for staph aureus and UTI in men
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 7:44am On Mar 11, 2017
Fumbaby:
Good morning, please I need herbs for staph aureus and UTI in men
Collect root of plantain.cut to pieces and pound to extract the juice. Mix the juice with pure honey in the ratio 2:1. Take 3tbs thrice for 3 months. Also, take 1 tablet or capsule of raw propolis twice daily. www.totalhealthland.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Fumbaby: 9:38am On Mar 11, 2017
gawab:
Collect root of plantain.cut to pieces and pound to extract the juice. Mix the juice with pure honey in the ratio 2:1. Take 3tbs thrice for 3 months. Also, take 1 tablet or capsule of raw propolis twice daily. www.totalhealthland.com

Thank you sir, can I have your number?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Fumbaby:

Thank you sir, can I have your number?
You can call me on: 08067013345
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
gawab:
Yes, it is the same.
Thanks u shall never lack in Jesus name. But what about stomach detoxification, is important please. God bless
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 9:25am On Mar 12, 2017
goldiam:

Thanks but how can I get the bee venom please is there no alternative like roots or plants that can be used please.
Collect fresh leaves of broom weed (sida acuta) before sunrise, squeeze with water. Take a glass cup once daily. www.totalhealthland.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by goldiam(f): 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
gawab:
Collect fresh leaves of broom weed (sida acuta) before sunrise, squeeze with water. Take a glass cup once daily. www.totalhealthland.com
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by pamijlove(f): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Pls what can i use for staphy...coz am feeling a vibration of something on my body tanx
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by ernneyce(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
gawab:
GOAT WEED
Agerantum conyzoides
Imi esu, Ewe apasa, Akwuko ewu, Magani akwia
Medicinal Uses: Manpower (to enhance sexual performance)- Extract juice from fresh leaves and take a glasscup thrice daily. Ear defects (middle ear infection)- Extract juice from fresh leaves and drop about 2 or 3 drops into the infected ear. Do this for 1 week. More spritual use of this herb later.

Abeg where if fit get this goat weed..my cousin has ear problems
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by kemmyk: 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hello doc pls....what can i use for sperm spilling in woman (eda).....plssssssss help me
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by curvilicious: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
gawab:
RINGWORM PLANT

Cassia alata

Asurun oyinbo, Okpo

Medicinal Uses

Gonorrhea- boil the root, garlic and onion in water. Take half glass twice daily for 3 weeks.

Asthma- boil fresh leaves in water. Half glass twice daily.

Ringworm/eczema- scratch the spot slightly with sandpaper leaves, squeeze juice from ringworm plant and apply to the spot twice daily.

www.totalhealthland.com

Plz can i get this ringworm leaf in the open market?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
curvilicious:

Plz can i get this ringworm leaf in the open market?
Yes, you can get it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
Jules84:
Hello Doc, pls any herbal. Treatment for ovarian Cysts? Thanks

Still expecting your response pls
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by afagha(f): 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
hi gawab, please what herbs can I use for itchy skin after bath and sometimes when sweating.

hello gawab I'm waiting on you. Please reply
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2017
kemmyk:
Hello doc pls....what can i use for sperm spilling in woman (eda).....plssssssss help me
Pound together dried iyan ewu, atare, ipeta. Lick 1 tbs daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by onyeokeze1: 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pls sir what can I use to treat stubborn athletes foot?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by bigiyaro(m): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2017
please how do i prepare the fertility leaves tea?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2017
Jules84:
Hello sir,you have not answered me
Where are you based?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by pat077: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
gawab:
Yes, you can get it.
sir, is there any herb u can recommend for stomach ulcer.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
bigiyaro:
please how do i prepare the fertility leaves tea?
Dry the leaves ihdoors, grind to powder or use as it is. Soak leaves in hot water, let it simmer for 20 minutes, sieve and drink.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lagos

gawab:
Where are you based?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jules84:
Hello Doc, pls any herbal. Treatment for ovarian Cysts? Thanks

Still expecting your response pls
Go to any herb market and buy ewe ailu and ogirisako, pound to extract juice, sieve and drink 1 glass cup twice daily. www.totalhealthland.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (38) (Reply)

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.