Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures (353433 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Check Out Top 20 Healing Herbs, Uses And Benefits / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
You can also boil the sandpaper leaves with water.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 4:21am On Aug 12, 2016
blessingnnam:
Pls help me oooo, what can I take to lose weight...am getting fat and my fiance is not happy about it. Pls kindly help me. Tnks
You can lose weight by using corn silk formula or check here:http://www.totalhealthland.com/10%20herbs%20for%20weightloss/10%20Nigerian%20herbs%20that%20aid%20weightloss.html
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by jeffrypet: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
Op please is there herbs that can cure ovarian cancer? where can one get it
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
what bot herbs for smone that cant see their ovulation and trying to conceive pls nid help asap

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2016
Gentlejay:
what bot herbs for smone that cant see their ovulation and trying to conceive pls nid help asap
. For lack of ovulation, get fertility leaves, squeeze in water and take 1 glass cup 3ce daily. www.totalhealthland.com 08184408033

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
tnx alot for replying,pls do u also have remedy for urinating frequently esp at night but does not cum with stinging but d bladder seems full quickly
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
SANDPAPER LEAVES

Ficus asperifolia

Ewe Eepin

Asesa/anwerenwa

Baure

Medicinal Uses

Hypertension- squeeze fresh leaves in water and take one glass thrice daily.

Gonorrhea- boil the bark in water. Take half glass thrice daily for two weeks. (NB! Not for pregnant woman).

www.totalhealthland.com 08067013345
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
Helo doc,gd work u are doing here helping pipo,i tried d fertility leaves and it worked...tnx...pls do u knw of herbs that can treat uti and staph
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Get root of plantain, pound and extract the juice. Mix the juice with pure honey in the ratio 2:1. Take 3tbs thrice daily. You can also use bee propolis to treat the ailments.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
Thank u very much...hrd about it,but was scared it might have sm poisonous parasite living within d root...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by davdamo: 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hello doc, pls what can i use for lower back pain.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by bunmite32(f): 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
Pls doc i have severe chestpain whenever i have a stressful day.around my sternum,whenever it happens swallowing my saliva often add more pain.help doc,its been affecting me for a longtime
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 5:19am On Aug 28, 2016
davdamo:
Hello doc, pls what can i use for lower back pain.
Boil a resonable quantity of baobab bark in water and leave it for 12 hours before drinking. Take half glasscup thrice daily. For instant result take a dose of bee venom from an apitherapist, this is very effective for arthritis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
Gentlejay:
Thank u very much...hrd about it,but was scared it might have sm poisonous parasite living within d root...
It is very safe to consume
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by timiklus(m): 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Good evening doctor... pls I am suffering from bad breathe and whenever I breath out with my nose or speak to someone the odour coming out from isn't good at all...pls sir,,what is the cure to this
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 5:41am On Sep 10, 2016
timiklus:
Good evening doctor... pls I am suffering from bad breathe and whenever I breath out with my nose or speak to someone the odour coming out from isn't good at all...pls sir,,what is the cure to this
Try oil pulling with virgin coconut oil.
www.totalhealthland.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by jeffrypet: 8:33am On Sep 10, 2016
doctor, you yet to reply me as regards herbs for cancer. if there is none let me know
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 5:43am On Sep 15, 2016
jeffrypet:
doctor, you yet to reply me as regards herbs for cancer. if there is none let me know
Can you get aloe vera that is over five years old and lemon orange? If you can, then call me on 08184408033 for further details.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 5:05am On Sep 18, 2016
LIME

Citrus aurantifolia
Osan wewe

Afofonta

Lemu

Medicinal Uses

Typhoid- boil the fruit rind in water and take half glass thrice daily.

Jaundice- boil fresh leaves with pawpaw leaves and take half glass twice daily.

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
LEMON

Citrus limon

Gaingain, Lakuregbe

Oroma-nkrisi

Lemuntsami

Medicinal Uses

Earache- crush fresh leaves and extract the juice, apply two drops to the ear twice daily.

Sore throat- mix lemon juice with warm water, and gargle twice daily.

Pile- insert cotton wool soaked with lemon juice into anus overnight.

www.totalhealthland.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Homogeneositys(f): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
pls help me .. which herb can I use for serious cough that refuse to go.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by thedon18: 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hello doc am segun, I was at your site today, it's cool, but the page to download ur free ebook is not available, my mail is segunontop@gmail.com, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
thedon18:
Hello doc am segun, I was at your site today, it's cool, but the page to download ur free ebook is not available, my mail is segunontop@gmail.com, thanks.

Which e-book do you want?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by oluwawunmi(f): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
pls what can I use for fibroid
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
Homogeneositys:
pls help me .. which herb can I use for serious cough that refuse to go.

Which type of cough?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
PIGNUT

Jatropha curcas

Botuje/lapalapa

Olulu-idu

Medicinal uses

Blood clotting- apply fresh latex to wound to stop bleeding.

Fibroids- boil the leaves and roots along with onions garlic and ginger in water. Take half glass thrice daily for three months.
www.totalhealthland.com

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by oluwawunmi(f): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=gawab post=49556760]PIGNUT
Jatropha curcas
Botuje/lapalapa
Olulu-idu
Medicinal uses
Blood clotting- apply fresh latex to wound to stop bleeding.
Fibroids- boil the leaves and roots along with onions garlic and ginger in water. Take half glass thrice daily for three months. thanks sir but I need d name in Yoruba so that I can buy it in market thanks is urgent.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by oluwawunmi(f): 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
pls I need the name in Yoruba so DAT I can buy it in market pls is urgent. thanks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by austaikus(f): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
gawab:

First thing in the morning take 2tbs of pure honey and hold it in your mouth for 5 minutes before swallowing. Also boil fresh cornsilk in water and drink 1 glasscup 3ce daily.

Please what is cornsilk? and how effective is the procedure above. How long should I take it to see results...

Please natural herbs to reduce arm fat
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
oluwawunmi:
pls I need the name in Yoruba so DAT I can buy it in market pls is urgent. thanks

The yoruba name of pignut is lapalapa.
Use the white one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Homogeneositys(f): 6:31am On Sep 22, 2016
gawab:

Which type of cough?

the doctor said that it is tb but I used tb drugs for six months and it didn't work. I went to another hospital, the doctor there told me that it is pneumonia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.