Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures - Health (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures (353396 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Check Out Top 20 Healing Herbs, Uses And Benefits / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 8:18am On Jun 05, 2017
olearyzuokumor:
helo sir, good morning, tanks for the good work, I have weak erection and low libido, please wat herb can I take.. please help,
I also urinate 3 to 4 tyms in the night before daybreak, am less than 40yrs and its been happening since I was a boy. please help
Which one has been happening since you were a boy?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by olearyzuokumor: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2017
i frequent urinate at night say 3 to 4 tyms at night, even during the day I urinate frequently, and its been happening since I was a boy
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by olearyzuokumor: 9:09am On Jun 05, 2017
helo sir, good morning, tanks for the good work, I have weak erection and low libido, please wat herb can I take.. please help with this issue too tanks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
olearyzuokumor:
helo sir, good morning, tanks for the good work, I have weak erection and low libido, please wat herb can I take.. please help with this issue too tanks
Where are you based?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by olearyzuokumor: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
am based in bayelsa state,
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by olearyzuokumor: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2017
helo doc, gud morning, am yet to see a reply from u, please kindly respond, tanks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
olearyzuokumor:
helo doc, gud morning, am yet to see a reply from u, please kindly respond, tanks
Am afraid that you may not be able to get the herbs in your area, when I gave you the Yoruba names. Collect reasonable quantity of snails shell, burned in clay pot, grind and sieve. Mix the powder with pure honey, take 2 TBS thrice daily. www.totalhealthland.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by olearyzuokumor: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
thank you sir, is this snail shell powder for the frequent urinating??
give me the names sir of other tins needed I can ask relative in other part of the country to get it for me,

give me the names sir of other tins needed I can ask relative in other part of the country to get it for me,

sir please as regards to low libido and weak erection what can I take. hope to hear from you, thanks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Lontola: 7:19am On Jun 07, 2017
sysengr:

Sent you a mail
hi, thanks for ur concern and response pls where can I get this product, or do u sell it? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Gravas(m): 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hello gawab. Thanks for the wonderful work you are doing here. This is rendering selfless service to humanity. I have interest in herbal medicine. Infact, it was my research topic for my 1st degree. Can i send you pm for a discussion?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
Gravas:
Hello gawab. Thanks for the wonderful work you are doing here. This is rendering selfless service to humanity. I have interest in herbal medicine. Infact, it was my research topic for my 1st degree. Can i send you pm for a discussion?
Yes.Where are you based?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Gravas(m): 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
gawab:
Yes.Where are you based?

I hv send u a pm.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
Gravas:

I hv send u a pm.
My what's app #:08184408033
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by sysengr(f): 10:45am On Jun 08, 2017
Lontola:
hi, thanks for ur concern and response pls where can I get this product, or do u sell it? Thanks
No,I don't. Contact Roseey0

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Cassie75: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
Been following your thread.....what can u give to an eighth year old girl for body odor...she sweats a lot too....bought dettol soap/Nivea/co but once she sweats the odor comes out....pls help
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Ayonitemi1: 8:17am On Jun 10, 2017
gawab:
Boil in water leaves of white and red pignut, croton lobatus and black pepper. Take one glass cup twice daily before food.

Pls what is pignut and croton lobatus
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 8:46am On Jun 10, 2017
Ayonitemi1:

Pls what is pignut and croton lobatus
Lapalapa and Ajeobale
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Cassie75: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2017
Cassie75:
Been following your thread.....what can u give to an eighth year old girl for body odor...she sweats a lot too....bought dettol soap/Nivea/co but once she sweats the odor comes out....pls help

Pls answer me oo
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by DonaTee(f): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
gawab:

Can you get aloe vera that is over five years old and lemon orange? If you can, then call me on 08184408033 for further details.

wow! I almost uprooted my aloe of over 7yrs. Thnk God I left it but transplanted d offsprings
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Odunnet: 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
my name is Olufemi Odunayo,am frm Ondo State,Akure Nigeria.i want 2 talk abt a cure for sickle Cell child dat there is a solution for it in our company named World Sickle Cell Center...which is located @ Akure an av branchs all over Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
Cassie75:

Pls answer me oo
Mail me: herbaldoctor@ live.com, or what's app: 08184408033
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by yomislim: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hello Mr gawab, please help me on herb for weak sexual life, after one round then I will be tired and unable to have another round,I'm a family man and my wife ain't comfortable(hope you understand)?? And also my beard grow rapidly, what can I use to stop the process, I b hate seeing lot of beard and having to shave every weeks or so
... Thanka so much (I am a yoruba and herbs must be in yoruba)
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Lontola: 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
Roseey0:

She can try this combination
1.Serrapeptase _ an enzyme that eats off scar tissue
2. Yi mu Cao _ Motherworth Chinese Herb for Fertility
3. Xi xian Cao _Another Chinese herb that removes Adhesions.
4. CleanPoint Herbal Tampon _ pull out debris and unwanted particles found in the uterus and tubes.
5. Castor oil massage

This combination therapy has worked for alot of women that I know. Google them and see testimonies online. Especially when you religiously dedicate atleast 3 months to it. The tubes will unblock naturally.

See my signature for further inquiry.
. Thank you Roseey0. Pls where can I get those product? Thaks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by agbo4me: 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
Thanks Bro, Whats Harps For STEPHENOCUCUS
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Roseey0(f): 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lontola:
. Thank you Roseey0. Pls where can I get those product? Thaks
Join me on WhatsApp
Some may get BFP in the first pack
While others may repeat before getting theirs.
If....
It is just blockage of the tube or cyst.
These two I am extra sure.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 5:19am On Jun 12, 2017
Cassie75:
The solution has been sent to your mail. www.totalhealthland.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by yomislim: 10:00am On Jun 12, 2017
yomislim:
Hello Mr gawab, please help me on herb for weak sexual life, after one round then I will be tired and unable to have another round,I'm a family man and my wife ain't comfortable(hope you understand)?? And also my beard grow rapidly, what can I use to stop the process, I b hate seeing lot of beard and having to shave every weeks or so
... Thanka so much (I am a yoruba and herbs must be in yoruba)
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Cassie75: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
gawab:
The solution has been sent to your mail. www.totalhealthland.com

Just saw it now.....thank you....but where can I get all these in Abuja.....and secondly I have this pain on my left knee...my weight is 65kg and am over 5ft
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
gawab:
If you have any health challenge and need herbal solution, post it here.

Hi, a grandma going weak physically due to lack of appetite, which plant will be good for her to take so that she can gain strength and blood?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 10:32am On Jun 13, 2017
Learn simple ways of using herbs occultically.
Join me. What's app: 08184408033

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (38) (Reply)

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.