Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures - Health (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures (353369 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Check Out Top 20 Healing Herbs, Uses And Benefits / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by mr1759: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
sir pls I have a problem , I have chest tightness, then panic attack anytime I here sympathetic news, as such I state feeling pain in my left leg, left hand in my heart as if something is touching the heart, pls what do I take
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by mr1759: 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
gawab:
For enlarge heart. Boil corn silk in water and drink one glass cup three times daily.

sir pls I have a problem , I have chest tightness, then panic attack anytime I here sympathetic news, as such I state feeling pain in my left leg, left hand in my heart as if something is touching the heart, pls what do I take
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 5:13am On Oct 24, 2017
mr1759:

You need to check your blood pressure, are you hypertensive? just go for a medical test and let's see the result.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by mr1759: 6:46am On Oct 24, 2017
gawab:
You need to check your blood pressure, are you hypertensive? just go for a medical test and let's see the result.

I have once checked my blood pressure and it was high like 130/85 but is not regular it only occur once in while when am disturb. though I have gone to hospital for yes now no tangible diagnosis , from what one was suspecting is Variant angina. pls what herb can be use for variant angina which symptoms are cramp and pain in the chest, back, neck, leg and hand when one is bothered or stress
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by eyinola: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Plz what's the local name for this roots:
1 . golden seal
2.. Phyllantus
3. Amarus
4 . Wild letus
5 and wonderful Kola.... Thanks in advance
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
mr1759:

I have once checked my blood pressure and it was high like 130/85 but is not regular it only occur once in while when am disturb. though I have gone to hospital for yes now no tangible diagnosis , from what one was suspecting is Variant angina. pls what herb can be use for variant angina which symptoms are cramp and pain in the chest, back, neck, leg and hand when one is bothered or stress
Cut some pieces of ginger, onion and garlic, soak in pure honey add lemon juice. Take two tbs twice before meals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by mr1759: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
gawab:
Cut some pieces of ginger, onion and garlic, soak in pure honey add lemon juice. Take two tbs twice before meals.

thank you sir, God bless you
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Catalyst001(m): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2017
pls i need tips and the effective way to treat eczema thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Otunbaworldwide(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
Swissgarde is a leading international Network Marketing Company, specializing in health and beauty products, with over 10,000 Distributors throughout African, offering a lifelong business opportunity based on the following core values.
Swissgarde supplements cure many diseases like:
Cancer
Diabetes
Heart Attack
Hypertension
Stroke
Kidney Diseases
Hormonal imbalance
Liver problem
Rheumatism
Anemic
Dislocations
Asthma
Fibroid Epilepsy
Eczema
Diarrhea
Alcohol consumer
Constipation
Menstrual Pains
Arthritis
Sore Throat
Bad Breath
Weak Erection
Typhoid
Infertility
Body odor
Bacterial
Dandruff
Ulcer
High Fever
Insomnia
Staphylococcus
Blocked Fallopian tube.
In Swissgarde achieving your dream is built on hard work. To be successful, you have to set a goal and work towards it. no sitting around waiting for something to happen. You know whether you are really working at your full potential or whether you are blaming "OTHERS THEM AND THE THINGS THEY DO FOR YOUR LACK OF SUCCESS" There is no them, there is only you...
Do you like meeting new people in your life?
Would you like love to have a flexible working hour?
Do you want a financial freedom?
Do you like to start up your own business?
Place your order on any of the products, ask me how the products work in the above-listed health challenges.
Email: Otunbaworldwide@gmail.com
Call/Whatsapp: 08063228187/08063301599
The advantage of this business is that you do not need to be highly qualified or educated to be successful because the company equips its Distributors for success by providing free training in both network marketing, the business opportunity and the products.
Benefits:
...Recognition
...Annual Overseas Incentive Programme
...National Conferences, Regional Road Shows and Award Lunches
...Free Product Training
...Incentive Schemes

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by ILOVEGARRI: 12:15am On Oct 27, 2017
S
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by DahtDopeBoi(m): 5:55am On Oct 27, 2017
Shoutout to the in house herbal doctors, please I need a natural solution to regrowing lost hair(most esp lost headlines) and natural ways to darken one’s hair. Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 2:24am On Nov 05, 2017
I have found that 4 major things play an important part in your spines health.

First, there is posture. I know this is not the first time you have heard this, but it needs to be said again and again.

Posture should be noted in sitting, standing, and sleeping. Start taking note of your posture at all times. If it is not straight, then start working on fixing it.

If you sleep in a position with both hands under your pillow while you lay on your side, you can pinch a nerve in your neck if your shoulder of the arm that’s up starts to relax and leans in toward your head or neck. It would be better to lay your arm of your upper hand down on your leg while one hand is under your pillow.

The second thing on our list is the flexibility of your back.

What you want to do when you notice your back goes out a lot and you experience pinched nerves?

How do you get your spine back into alignment and having it flexible?

If you are in pain at the present, put ice or heat on the spot until the pain seems to lessen.

Do NOT, under any circumstances exercise while any of your nerves are inflamed or swollen!

It is very important to strengthen your back and the surrounding muscles. This is the third step to a healthy back.

Doing sit-ups is one such exercise, You do not have to do many sit-ups until you feel you tired.

Take all of these things slow and at the pace of your body. Your body will let you know what it is feeling. Pain is a warning sign.

Just remember taking pain-killer pills is okay when you really need them. But also remember that they do not heal the problem, they only mask the warning sign, they simply stop the warning sign, but not the underlying problem.

The fourth and last step in back health is to start a daily stretching routine. You have seen cats and dogs stretch when they get up, try it for yourself!

The key to back health is in keeping it actively flexible and strong, or well supported by the stomach and back muscles.

I recommend you learn a little about bee venom therapy as a form of maintaining your pain when it flares up.

I have found that I can manage pain by using bee venom therapy (apipuncture), simply by applying bee venom on certain areas of the body. But that is something I suggest you seek a professional for, or look for an apitherapist to administer bee venom therapy on required spots.
herbaldoctor@live.com 08184408033
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by JesusBorn: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
Z5LJNHH7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Millxz(m): 3:24am On Nov 08, 2017
Please Any Cure For Asthma And Pneumonia,ur Urgent Reply Would Be Appreciated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by JesusBorn: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
2 odds
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by JesusBorn: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
JesusBorn:
Sir, please any cure for varicosele? Will b grateful

Ok
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:20am On Nov 10, 2017
JesusBorn:
Sir please what can i use to cure Varicosele.
Send a mail to me: herbaldoctor@live.com to give full details.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by JesusBorn: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2017
gawab:
Send a mail to me: herbaldoctor@live.com to give full details.

Sent
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by mentorspencer(m): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
What herb can be used for joystick enlargement? Please can you send it to my email : codedtunes@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by mediatorboy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
Please sir, I need a cure for Asthma and is urgent I will really appreciate your response sir. Mediatorboy@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by JesusBorn: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
JesusBorn:

Doctor, email Sent.
Thank you in advance.
Sir Pleaeif i have respond to your question .thanks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Ahmad4452(m): 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
gawab:
. The outer cover of plantain that you normally throw away, that's the peel. For hbp, collect fresh sand paper leaves and squeez in water. Drink one glasscup thrice daily. www.totalhealthland.com
sand paper leaf is called Ewe ipin ryt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 1:39am On Nov 11, 2017
Ahmad4452:
sand paper leaf is called Ewe ipin ryt
Yes
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by bamidek(m): 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
pls Dr gawab any herbal for mentral pain.... thnks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:00am On Nov 13, 2017
bamidek:
pls Dr gawab any herbal for mentral pain.... thnks
Boil with water the fresh bark of stoolwood, let it stand for 24hrs, then sieve. Add 1 litre of pure honey to 4 litres of the sieved mixture. Take half glass cup thrice daily. You can start a week before your menses. herbaldoctor@live.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by chijohn42k2(m): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
gawab:
Boil with water the fresh bark of stoolwood, let it stand for 24hrs, then sieve. Add 1 litre of pure honey to 4 litres of the sieved mixture. Take half glass cup thrice daily. You can start a week before your menses. herbaldoctor@live.com
. Baba pls Sir,what can be done on my head to stop this hitching,it like from the evil minded people using their tamed finger against me,just as ikorira is done by finger. Thanks in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 2:21am On Nov 15, 2017
chijohn42k2:
. Baba pls Sir,what can be done on my head to stop this hitching,it like from the evil minded people using their tamed finger against me,just as ikorira is done by finger. Thanks in advance.
Send me a mail at: herbaldoctor@live.com to explain fully what happens. or call:08067013345, 08184408033

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by ColdSun: 11:50am On Nov 30, 2017
gawab:
If you have any health challenge and need herbal solution, post it here.

Please do you know any skin tightening remedy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
ColdSun:

Please do you know any skin tightening remedy?
Which part of the body?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by horleryeday92(m): 7:14am On Dec 05, 2017
Good day sir, Please sir what can I use to lowering my blood pressure , my reading is 181/101, checked on 2/12/2017 and am just 25 years old. Thanks for your response sir. I have sent you a mail as well sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by horleryeday92(m): 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
gawab:
If you have any health challenge and need herbal solution, post it here.
Good day sir, Please sir what can I use to lowering my blood pressure , my reading is 181/101, checked on 2/12/2017 and am just 25 years old. Thanks for your response sir. I have sent you a mail as well sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (38) (Reply)

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.