Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures (353377 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Check Out Top 20 Healing Herbs, Uses And Benefits / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
goldiam:
Hello op please what can be used to cure diabetes.
Get fresh leaves of balsam pear and scent leaves, squeeze with water. Take 1 glass cup three times daily.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by goldiam(f): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
gawab:

Get fresh leaves of balsam pear and scent leaves, squeeze with water. Take 1 glass cup three times daily.
Thanks Doc.really do appreciate.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by WetSmoke: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Please my grandmother has partial stroke, what herbs do you suggest?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 4:21am On Oct 06, 2016
goldiam:

Thanks Doc.really do appreciate.
You are welcome
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Fumbaby: 5:59am On Oct 06, 2016
gawab:
. For lack of ovulation, get fertility leaves, squeeze in water and take 1 glass cup 3ce daily. www.totalhealthland.com 08184408033

what's the Yoruba for fertility leaves
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2016
Fumbaby:

what's the Yoruba for fertility leaves
Fertility leaves is ewe akoko.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Fumbaby: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
gawab:
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by oluwawunmi(f): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
sir,what can a young lady use for treatment of water coming out of he Breast
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Fumbaby: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
gawab:

can I store the juice in the fridge?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Ruffjoe86: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
pls sir dat fertility leave(ewe akoko) is the d dey use for coronation stuff thanks very urgent sir and sir what is the yoruba name for asthma leaves

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ruffjoe86:
pls sir dat fertility leave(ewe akoko) is the d dey use for coronation stuff
thanks
very urgent sir
and sir what is the yoruba name for asthma leaves
Yes it is the one use for coronation. Asthma weed is ewe emi ile.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Ruffjoe86: 7:51am On Oct 08, 2016
gawab:
Yes it is the one use for coronation. Asthma weed is ewe emi ile.
thanks sir God bless
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ruffjoe86:
thanks sir God bless
Ur welcome.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Cutiekatty: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
Please what can one use for urinary tract infection? You didn't answer my question earlier on.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2016
Cutiekatty:
Please what can one use for urinary tract infection? You didn't answer my question earlier on.
. Boil the root of sandpaper tree with water. Take half glass cup thrice daily. www.totalhealthland.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Fumbaby: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2016
gawab:
. Boil the root of sandpaper tree with water. Take half glass cup thrice daily. www.totalhealthland.com

what's the Yoruba name of sandpaper tree
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
Fumbaby:

what's the Yoruba name of sandpaper tree
Eepin
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by kazzonline: 1:39am On Oct 11, 2016
You have anytin for skin kelliods?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
pls help sir i have been experiencing this frequent urination for some time now..its really disturbing my work badly,i urinate too much,i did test on d urine n swap test wat dey saw was staph n candida albican,ve been given injection n drugs but no changes,even used herbal yet no changes,it makes my bladder full all the time ...am tired i really want it to stop what herbs can ii use...ve also check my sugar level dey said its normal
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Cutiekatty: 2:04am On Oct 12, 2016
gawab:

Thanks sir,but where and how can I get sandpaper root ?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by DiabetesDr: 8:18am On Oct 12, 2016
Has the "Cure" for Diabetes Been Kept from You? Here's the Truth About Reversing Your Diabetes Naturally Without Drug Or Insulin Injection! Visit: http://health2wealth.com.ng/diabetes/
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
Cutiekatty:

Thanks sir,but where and how can I get sandpaper root ?
Where are you based?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
hello sir gawab pls ans me
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by austaikus(f): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
gawab:

What do you want to reduce ?

I want to reduce my fat arm/hand
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by oluwawunmi(f): 5:59am On Oct 14, 2016
once again thanks very much, av started drinking it just want to ask can it prevent me from getting pregnant cos am trying to conceive. Thanks. just the lapalapa ?

The yoruba name of pignut is lapalapa.
Use the white one. [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Ruffjoe86: 11:20am On Oct 14, 2016
gawab:
Cornsilk is irukere agbdo. To conceive take 2tbs of bitter honey on empty stomach in the morning, hold it in your mouth for 10 mins before swallowing. www.totalhealthland.com
pls sir what is yoruba name for bitter honey,is it d normal honey we use or what cos am also interested
thanks sir fertility leave work for ovulation,i do apreciate
our local herbs works wonder if only we know their work.i really like to do research on our local herbs
thanks sir God bless
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 7:34am On Oct 15, 2016
Gentlejay:
pls help sir i have been experiencing this frequent urination for some time now..its really disturbing my work badly,i urinate too much,i did test on d urine n swap test wat dey saw was staph n candida albican,ve been given injection n drugs but no changes,even used herbal yet no changes,it makes my bladder full all the time ...am tired i really want it to stop what herbs can ii use...ve also check my sugar level dey said its normal
(1).Mix 2 tablespoon of cinnamon powder and 1 tablespoon of pure honey in half glass cup of warm water. Take this twice daily. (2). Get the root of plantain, pound and extract the juice, mix the juice with pure honey in the ratio 2:1. Take 3 tablespoon thrice daily.www.totalhealthland.com. herbaldoctor@live.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by olasheed(m): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2016
Good day Dr. Let me start by commending the good work you are doing here. Ewe a ma je o.

Please, I will like to find out the cure for hemorrhoid (orobo idi). It is at an advance stage. It does not return on its own any more.

Looking forward to reading from you soonest.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 8:18am On Oct 15, 2016
Ruffjoe86:
pls sir what is yoruba name for bitter honey,is it d normal honey we use or what cos am also interested
thanks sir fertility leave work for ovulation,i do apreciate
our local herbs works wonder if only we know their work.i really like to do research on our local herbs
thanks sir God bless
Am happy that you gave a positive testimony about the efficacy of Nigerian herbs. Bitter honey does not have any actual yoruba name, bitter honey is a special product from a beehive that even a beekeeper does not control over its production. You can get it from a beekeeper.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by oluwawunmi(f): 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
sir. thanks once again pls u av not answer me concerning d ewe lapalapa av being drinking it just want to find out if it can prevent me from getting pregame.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by oluwawunmi(f): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
sir. thanks once again pls u av not answer me concerning d ewe lapalapa av being drinking it just want to find out if it can prevent me from getting pregnant
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by austaikus(f): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
gawab:

What do you want to reduce ?

Please I need to reduce my fat hand/arm as a matter of urgency cos it always embarrassed me and make me not wear clothes of my choice. Please I need herb.

Please looking forward to hearing from you. Please its urgent please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.