₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,914,370 members, 3,922,128 topics. Date: Monday, 20 November 2017 at 04:43 AM

Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners (4530 Views)

Wall Brackets, POP Light , Fence Light For Builders / Decorative Fence Ideas, Please Help With Suggestions! / What Types Of Slab Is These? To The Civil Engineers And Builders In The Forum. (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 10:10am On Jul 16
akinola98:
You have abandoned my project after collecting your full balance. You made several promises to correct all your mistakes and falling wall belts but u failed .

Am sure your conscience will tell u I have given you plenty of time to amend your job but u fooling yourself thinking "am smart " i will ignore the client . We will know who is smarter soon

You did a bad job, refuse to respond to my WhatsApp messages and also ignore numerous calls from my estate manager

This is just a warning message. I now know your office address . We shall meet soon

Good day sir.

For the belly band, u Deeply apologize and u know these are he kind of issues we face from artisans,
Also I think we have a record. This is the third time am working for u.. I went to paint your house at Indo state, u paid 500k into my account without ever meeting me and we delivered the job to your satisfaction ( I can't forget that because u don't know u paid me the very day I was in labour with my daughter). The second time your house in Ajah and now a third time. If I was this bad I think we won't have his record. I apologise.
I explained all to you and I don't ignore people call, even people I don't have their nos call me and I am to pick cos of the nature of my work. Last time u asked me for a refund, very easy way out for me but I can't do that and I sent you a message that the person who I got to come and do it said we should wait till it stops raining heavily so we don't make the same mistake again. Thank God it has stopped raining since last week Tuesday.

Also my office address is 313 agege motor road palm Avenue junction, olorunsogo btop.. First office as directly opppsite on the second floor. I don't do hidden business.

I have lots of clients here on nairaland , in and out of Lagos, even the ones that don't pay balances and I appreciate all of them.
Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 10:11am On Jul 16
akinola98:
You have abandoned my project after collecting your full balance. You made several promises to correct all your mistakes and falling wall belts but u failed .

Am sure your conscience will tell u I have given you plenty of time to amend your job but u fooling yourself thinking "am smart " i will ignore the client . We will know who is smarter soon

You did a bad job, refuse to respond to my WhatsApp messages and also ignore numerous calls from my estate manager

This is just a warning message. I now know your office address . We shall meet soon

Good day sir.

For the belly band, I Deeply apologize and u know these are the kind of issues we face from artisans,
Also I think we have a record. This is the third time am working for u.. I went to paint your house at Ondo state, u paid 500k into my account without ever meeting me and we delivered the job to your satisfaction ( I can't forget that because u don't know u paid me the very day I was in the hospital in labour with my first daughter). The second time your house in Ajah and now a third time. If I was this bad I think we won't have his record. I still apologise.
I explained all to you and I don't ignore people call, even people I don't have their nos call me and I am to pick cos of the nature of my work. Last time u asked me for a refund, very easy way out for me but I can't do that and I sent you a message that the person who I got to come and do belly band that fell even if it's very little said we should wait till it stops raining heavily so we don't make the same mistake again. Thank God it has stopped raining since last week Tuesday.

Also my office address is 313 agege motor road palm Avenue junction, olorunsogo btop mushin Lagos. First office directly opposite on the second floor. I don't do hidden business.

I have lots of clients here on nairaland , in and out of Lagos, The ones that pay and even the ones that don't pay balances and I appreciate U and all of them.
Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 10:34am On Jul 16
chakpe:
How much is it per drum?

We do materials and labour charges
Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 10:38am On Jul 16
Project : Italian stucco
Colour : peach(close to light orange)

Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 2:02am On Jul 23
It is always Italian.. Stucco!! Marco Polo, Cadoro, canal grande, always Italian finish
Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 12:33am On Jul 30
Call or whatsapp: 08093577005
Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 8:39pm On Jul 30
Our Italian stucco will always come out as you expected.

Recent work :

Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 3:01am On Aug 28
Italian stucco
Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 8:31pm On Aug 30
Italian stucco

Cadoro are all special wall finishes

Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 11:42pm On Sep 01
Italian stucco

Available!!!
Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 8:34am On Sep 06
Italian stucco

Marco Polo

Cadoro

Street life

Easy metal

Mamorino

Travertino

All decorative paints available
Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 9:14am On Sep 09
Italian stucco.

We had a customer who came in yesterday for stucco.. He wanted to Stucco and he was asking me of some kind of oil they pour in the stucco to make it shiny, I was alarmed, I told him real Italian stucco like ours does not need any kind of oil or wax to make it shiny.. It's direct open and use, no additives, no need to wax. He saved a lot of money using our services.
Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 4:05am On Sep 15
Cadoro and Marco Polo feature walls.. Excellent choice

Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 10:12pm On Sep 18
Italian stucco in Nigeria at its best

Marco Polo

Cadoro velvet
Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 6:30pm On Sep 22
Italian stucco

Marco Polo

Cadoro

Street life

Etc.
Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 1:32am On Sep 24
Polished plasters

Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 1:25pm On Sep 25
We welcome calls and enquiries
Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 1:29pm On Oct 03
Italian stucco
Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 9:46pm On Oct 10
Italian stucco and decorative paint ranges
Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by akinola98: 11:00pm On Oct 10
YOU STILL HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING TO AMEND THE BAD JOB U PROMISED TO DO MONTHS AGO

Is it when I open a conflict thread that I will get response?
:
akinola98

This is just a warning message. I now know your office address . We shall meet soon cry
Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 7:19pm On Oct 11
akinola98:
YOU STILL HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING TO AMEND THE BAD JOB U PROMISED TO DO MONTHS AGO

Is it when I open a conflict thread that I will get response?
:
akinola98

This is just a warning message. I now know your office address . We shall meet soon cry

Hello sir, sorry for the delay.. The job as been fixed.

Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 6:20pm On Oct 12
Watch out for this space..

Upcoming project : Italian stucco

Project details : the client insisted Italian stucco and not any other stucco from any other country. �italian Stuco. Pics would be loading soon
Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 10:39pm On Oct 16
Stucco
Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 2:51am On Oct 20
Italian stucco
Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 1:18am On Oct 22
Stucco
Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 2:02am On Nov 04
Call for decorative wall finishes

Stucco

Marcopolo

Grimani

Lunua nova
Re: Stucco Veneziano And Other Decorative Finishes For Builders And Home Owners by csiworksnig: 10:34pm On Nov 19
Real Italian stucco reflects.. Don't be deceived

(0) (1) (2) (Reply)

Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu / For Professional Roofing And Aluminium Works.. We Do It Better / Very Cheap Land For Sale In Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.