Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? (2433 Views)

Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? / Which App Takes Most Of Your Data / What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by lovemaths(f): 4:51am On May 23, 2016
Hello techies! I am facing a challenge. I was using IDM to download YouTube videos until my phone developed a fault. Luckily, it was still under warrantee so I sent it back to Slot. They worked on it but flashed my phone. I decided to download IDM but saw different versions of which I downloaded one. The one I downloaded could not download YouTube videos. I even downloaded ADM and other apps, still same story.

In summary, what app do you use for downloading YouTube videos?

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.
Re: Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by titiakins: 5:03am On May 23, 2016
Have you tried using ssyoutube?

Erase everything in front of YouTube on the link then type SS for example

http://m.youtube.com

You Erase http://m.

Then type ss

Then you have something like this

ssyoutube.com

That would take you to a link and you continue fr there!

No big deal!

1 Like

Re: Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by seriousthing(m): 5:08am On May 23, 2016
download vidmate from one mobile market. it is not available on play store
Re: Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by yardie(m): 5:51am On May 23, 2016
Google Tubemate.apk and install same.
Re: Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by possibilita(m): 6:05am On May 23, 2016
Tubemate does d job
Re: Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by akashi01(m): 6:47am On May 23, 2016
Re: Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by pryme(m): 6:58am On May 23, 2016
titiakins:
Have you tried using ssyoutube?

Erase everything in front of YouTube on the link then type SS for example

http://m.youtube.com

You Erase http://m.

Then type ss

Then you have something like this

ssyoutube.com

That would take you to a link and you continue fr there!

No big deal!

this option is the best. and you can choose the format you want to use in saving, Mp4, Flv, or Mp3. No need for any app
Re: Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by tingFanG: 7:07am On May 23, 2016
Try snaptube.apk. You will have the best experience. Not on Playstore

1 Like

Re: Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by blayne(m): 7:10am On May 23, 2016
Snaptube is the best. Js Google it, not on playstore
Re: Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by zekokuyo: 7:17am On May 23, 2016
Tubemate z d best
Re: Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by lovemaths(f): 7:18am On May 23, 2016
Thanks for your suggestions. I'll get back to you on this.
Re: Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by titiakins: 7:24am On May 23, 2016
pryme:

this option is the best. and you can choose the format you want to use in saving, Mp4, Flv, or Mp3. No need for any app
exactly!
Re: Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:29am On May 23, 2016
Use en.savefrom.net/ and input the youtube link.
Re: Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by Davinex(m): 7:46am On May 23, 2016
Don't stress yourself O.P.
Just add the word "magic" in the url and start ur download with any browser of ur choice.
i.e btw you and tube (youmagictube).
example:
https://m.youmagictube.com/watch?v=SfazJ6P_g7w

This floats my boat better than a download app.
Re: Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by favex: 7:47am On May 23, 2016
Vidmate is cool.
Re: Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by dukeo(m): 8:06am On May 23, 2016
lol. try the simplest ever. uc browser
Re: Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by rottable(m): 8:34am On May 23, 2016
try the latsest YouTube application on android you can save videos and view it offline
Re: Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by Nobody: 8:34am On May 23, 2016
download tubemate. very simple and easy to use. you get to choose the quality you want to download.
Re: Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by ojotobiloba1: 11:53am On May 23, 2016
Copy the video link u wanna download.... Go to opera or any browser..... www.sfrom.net/paste the link..... And u re good to go.... Proceed to download weda it is mp4 of 360 or 720*or 3gp format
Re: Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by lovemaths(f): 4:58am On Jun 12, 2016
Thanks everyone for your contribution. I was sceptical about tubemate because it is not on Google play. I have downloaded installed it on my phone and have tried it. I think I like it.

Vickyydera:
download tubemate. very simple and easy to use. you get to choose the quality you want to download.
Thanks everyone for your contribution. I was sceptical about tubemate because it is not on Google play. I have downloaded installed it on my phone and have tried it. I think I like it.
Re: Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by Tcheck(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2016
Tubemate.
Re: Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by ESheriff1(m): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2016
lovemaths:
Hello techies! I am facing a challenge. I was using IDM to download YouTube videos until my phone developed a fault. Luckily, it was still under warrantee so I sent it back to Slot. They worked on it but flashed my phone. I decided to download IDM but saw different versions of which I downloaded one. The one I downloaded could not download YouTube videos. I even downloaded ADM and other apps, still same story.

Google OGYoutube ,download and install. its a mod version of the official YouTube app,it's d perfect app.
Re: Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 12, 2016
lovemaths:

Download YouTube videos easily with uc browser. See how>>>http://www.etechgist.com/2016/05/how-to-download-any-video-from-youtube.html?m=1
Re: Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 12, 2016
OGYoutube, i have been using their moded version of the Instagram App... Downloaded their youtube mod recently and it works perfectly.
Re: Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by Youngpo413: 11:34am On Jun 12, 2016
lovemaths:

you Sabi Maths for real? I dey respect such ladies o..... Happy Sunday.
Re: Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? by lovemaths(f): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
Youngpo413:
you Sabi Maths for real? I dey respect such ladies o..... Happy Sunday.

Yes o. I sabi maths. I get A1 for my WAEC and GCE

(1) (Reply)

How Mtn Deducted My Money For Nothing / What Phone Can I Get For Around 50k / You Can Now Download Youtube Videos Online Directly From Youtube.com - See How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.