Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:08 AM

Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions (47695 Views)

Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Pastor Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars, Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by Nobody: 10:22am On May 23, 2016
If you call this one a pastor, you have been deceived.
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by Olushauneddy(m): 10:23am On May 23, 2016
Those people wey collect SUVs should be very watcful not to see the petrol in the fuel tank turned blood.

" Eje re oooo! na juju "
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by ikorodureporta: 10:26am On May 23, 2016
These dayz pastors gift sef dey scare persin. Evil everywhere......................... undecided i hpe sey d mtor no go sck persin sha...
#TrustNoPastor!
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by solidifi: 10:29am On May 23, 2016
Present day pastor, you have received your reward. If you are a genuine pastor you should know what the says
in the book of Matthew 6:1-4.

And by the way, where did you get all these from?
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by Olushauneddy(m): 10:29am On May 23, 2016
DeleSuper1:
Pastor Iginla HBD to you sir,
Anywhere Jesus went he was doing good, helping the poor and providing for the needy.
You have really shown a typical example of a good leadership.

It doesn't matter what people said, what matters most is what God said about you.
Ride On Pastor, God bless you, God bless your home, God bless Nigeria.

Let all your enemies "GERARAHERE" because they are all "BUNDESLIGA" grin
..Say the truth and let the devil be ashamed. Are u a beneficiary to any of those gift?
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by jesuspikinjp(m): 10:41am On May 23, 2016
And some people are praising the lord when they heard mama G turned to a pastor, she only chose a more profitable path ( being a pastor or an actress ). I can't just wait to open my own church if all nairaland members could patronise my church every Sunday I will be flying my own private jet in the next 2 years
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by Lamor(f): 10:42am On May 23, 2016
Mskrisx:
Chaii gzuz leeeeee! Baba God please bless my destiny and if I refuse to do what I ought to do for people around then please take it a away.

And the church sayyyyyyyyy cry?
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by titosantana(m): 10:46am On May 23, 2016
Naija I hail o!

Imagine, some people are still dissing this man for his kind gesture.

How I wish all pastors were like this.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by caphone: 10:46am On May 23, 2016
What shall I say, buh sha dis man no look like person wey go fit dash such gifts. End time pastors
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by mikeapollo: 10:50am On May 23, 2016
DeleSuper1:
Pastor Iginla HBD to you sir,
Anywhere Jesus went he was doing good, helping the poor and providing for the needy.
You have really shown a typical example of a good leadership.

It doesn't matter what people said, what matters most is what God said about you.
Ride On Pastor, God bless you, God bless your home, God bless Nigeria.

Let all your enemies "GERARAHERE" because they are all "BUNDESLIGA" grin

It looks good on the outside.
But sometimes, I wonder why this pastor is misplacing priorities when it comes to charity. Giving cars to Nollywood actors? To prove what?
there are hundreds of genuine needy people that can be helped. But it seems he wants to be popular with Nollywood actors.
He also seems to be desperately imitating TB Joshua.
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by berrystunn(m): 10:50am On May 23, 2016
Another types of APC story

It's sounds like APC campaign story
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by etim20(m): 10:58am On May 23, 2016
Ralphdan:
This is the kind of things i like to hear not Oyedepo private jets and ibeoye luxury ways.
Don't trend dis part,if u no wan incur generation plague..
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by flokii: 11:11am On May 23, 2016
Guyman02:

Did you see that picture of the white woman with tatoos all over her body in Akwa Ibom who rescued the little 'witch' boy she renamed Hope? Preachers in suit, cassocks, turbans must have passed him so many times without lending a helping hand.
This pastor should be celebrated for recognising people when they are alive. Babaluwe and Jide Kosoko are icons in the movie industry who should be celebrated not NL indomie generation MODs who focus on BabyMamas of Flavour, Davido and Whizkid promoting promiscuity

True!

Funny enof I never consider facial or outward appearance as a measuee of righteousness..

That tattooed white woman was a perfect example.. She valued LIFE more than any other (what d creator expects/requires; note His wants are there too)

In our dark continent on d other hand, a mega superstar pastor with massive fan base slapped a minor on live National tv for a similar accusation, and his gullible followers who do not have a mind of their own came out defending his actions..

Anybody can be righteous regardless so we shldn't judge (tho. M still working seriously on that).. My earlier comment was fun driven
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by Perfecttouch(m): 11:12am On May 23, 2016
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by coaco(m): 11:12am On May 23, 2016
Dats gud if the story is real.

But plz don't let your left hand know. What your right hand is giving.

This should not b a public show.
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by olagrace(m): 11:18am On May 23, 2016
I'm very sure those cars were gift given to the man of God as called
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by xtervaganza(m): 11:20am On May 23, 2016
Pastor celebrates birthday, gives expensive cars to celebrities who can already afford it

Religion is a fraud
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by edubekee: 11:23am On May 23, 2016
emamos:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/pastor-gives-out-16-suvs-16-cars-millions-of-naira-to-celebrate-birthday/
May God bless and favor me to do more dan he has done for true belivers in Christ Jesus Amen
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by Joysmith2: 11:25am On May 23, 2016
flokii:
grin
Which hairstyle be that.. End time pastor

Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by Mskrisx(f): 11:28am On May 23, 2016
JoeCutie:
Amen!!! cheesy

Hahaaa nwanne kedu do way?
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by Austin234(m): 11:37am On May 23, 2016
In as much as i appreciate his kind gestures, there are many questions in my heart. Whats d source of his income? Does he have busines ventures or just worshippers tithe and offering money? why did he play to d gallary? Etc.

Saying that Nollywood actors and actress are poor is an insult to d real indigent orphans who have no helper. He should fish out d really poor people in our society and help them
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by brojoshua: 11:40am On May 23, 2016
Even the devil use to"do good", and many of the thieves and looters don't spend their loots and stolen money alone but also give parts to some in a show of self righteousness. Even the beast has two horns like a lamb to cover it's true identity. Let the faithful remnants of the kingdom beware of them.
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by iamaffluent: 11:47am On May 23, 2016
Wow.. This Pastor is a dangerous give... I Like that
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by ijebu2020: 12:00pm On May 23, 2016
Flexherbal:
The pastor get oil well?

Make we ask him oooo the thing tired me self..where him dey get the money...
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by ogbukara: 12:01pm On May 23, 2016
God bless pastor Joshua this is true man of God and this is how church of God suppose to be
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by charlesbailey(m): 12:04pm On May 23, 2016
if not that i have a gf and i don't have strength for the stress of two, i for sign u. this is the kind of prayer i say every morning. this kind forces God's hand because only one who is sure of the kindness of his heart will confidently say it. i hope God answers your prayers

meanwhile, this is a good gesture from the pastor, giving back to the givers.

Mskrisx:
Chaii gzuz leeeeee! Baba God please bless my destiny and if I refuse to do what I ought to do for people around then please take it a away.

And the church sayyyyyyyyy cry?
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by marvolio2000(m): 12:04pm On May 23, 2016
This is what rich pastors should do. God bless you pastor I pray God use you as a point of contact to other pastors.
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by uwajeh(m): 12:13pm On May 23, 2016
adegunwa4real:
Well....The "Our Tithe Money" crew won't see this thread! Never

Unfortunately I think you are the one getting the whole "tithe" argument wrong.

Paying of tithes is clearly a Biblical injunction as can be gleaned from Malachi 3:10 and other scriptures and there can be no argument about that.

But please sit back read the New Testament and ask yourself the question we all should be asking ourselves; if tithes was top of Christ's list as it is on the list of most Pastors lists why is it that Jesus Christ did not mention tithes more than three times but He mentioned words like "love" several times over.

Paying tithes is a Biblical injunction but it is not enough to take you to Heaven. Let's set our priorities right as Christians and preach the Word as Christ preached it.
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by AlanSugar(m): 12:17pm On May 23, 2016
Addicted2Women:
God will continue to bless him.
Meanwhile your hating ass is still living in your parent's house

Bless him for what, for being an actor and identifying with actors?! Who in Nigeria doesn't know that Nigerian drama makers are comfortable, especially the popular ones as mentioned? You want to give gifts, why not look for the poor? I guess there's more to it than meets the eyes,who knows, maybe those are the ones who've been acting the miracle healings drama?! Payback time! This story get as e be sha, Just doesn't sound right.
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by banmee(m): 12:17pm On May 23, 2016
Flexherbal:
The pastor get oil well?

If you get business you no go re invest into the company. To make money, you need to spend money. This is a sure way to keep the brain washed sheep in the congregation and to add more. People are just to s.tupid.
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by Mrfred43(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2016
The man has tried!
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by AlanSugar(m): 12:32pm On May 23, 2016
jesuspikinjp:
And some people are praising the lord when they heard mama G turned to a pastor, she only chose a more profitable path ( being a pastor or an actress ). I can't just wait to open my own church if all nairaland members could patronise my church every Sunday I will be flying my own private jet in the next 2 years

Hahahaha! 2years too far nah? Nairaland get over a million members and if all port to your church, you should fly your jet in less than a year! For Sunday-sunday offering, not less than 500 naira per member (make an announcement afterall I've heard it before in achurch where 20 naira notes were banned!) For tithes, every member must pay monthly without failure (devise means to ensure this) and for those who are not working, do like Nepa, assign an estimated salary and bill them accordingly! Thank me later!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Christ Embassy Indicted For Fraud In UK / RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.