Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Best Cities In The World For Nigerian Students Who Want To Study Abroad And Why - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Best Cities In The World For Nigerian Students Who Want To Study Abroad And Why (608 Views)

She Was Offered Great Job To Work Abroad And To Complete His Studies In Nigeria? / Choice Between MBA Abroad And Working In A Financial Institution In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Cities In The World For Nigerian Students Who Want To Study Abroad And Why by canttouchheroma: 8:16am On May 23, 2016
I don't know about you but this post is the stuff.

When people ask me where they should go to for their Masters abroad, I just give them the usual UK, US and Canada.

But this post has highlighted the cities many Nigerians go to, the universities in the cities and cost of living.

Great game from www.afterschoolafrica.com.

Read the article >> http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/12459/thinking-studying-abroad-best-african-student-friendly-cities-world/

(1) (Reply)

Electrical Engineers In The House / The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program / Xmas Awoof Is Here Again Like Never Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.