Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix (3817 Views)

This Damn Gay Crush Since 2014 Also Came Up This Year(screen Shot) / I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) / was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by pich4real(m): 8:23am On May 23, 2016
TODAY IN HISTORY: Police kills famous outlaws Bonnie and Clyde! On this day in 1934, notorious criminals Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow are shot to death by Texas and Louisiana state police while driving a stolen car near Sailes, Louisiana. Bonnie Elizabeth Parker (October 1, 1910 – May 23, 1934) and Clyde Chestnut Barrow a.k.a. Clyde Champion Barrow [1] (March 24, 1909 – May 23, 1934) were American criminals who traveled the central United States with their gang during the Great Depression , robbing and killing people. At times, the gang included Clyde's older brother Buck Barrow and his wife Blanche, Raymond Hamilton , W. D. Jones, Joe Palmer, Ralph Fults , and Henry Methvin. Their exploits captured the attention of the American public during the " Public Enemy Era ", between 1931 and 1935. Though known today for his dozen-or- so bank robberies, Barrow preferred to rob small stores or rural gas stations. The gang is believed to have killed at least nine police officers and several civilians. The couple were eventually ambushed and killed by law officers near the town of Sailes, in Bienville Parish, Louisiana. Their reputation was revived and cemented in American pop folklore by Arthur Penn's 1967 film Bonnie Elizabeth Parker (October 1, 1910 – May 23, 1934) was born in Rowena, Texas, the second of three children. Her father, Charles Parker, was a bricklayer who died when Bonnie was four. [8] Her mother, Emma (Krause) Parker moved her family to her parents' home in Cement City, an industrial suburb now known as West Dallas . She worked as a seamstress. [9] Her maternal grandfather, Frank Krause, came from Germany. [10] As an adult, her fondness for writing found expression in poems such as "The Story of Suicide Sal" [11] and "The Trail's End" (known since as "The Story of Bonnie and Clyde" [12] ). In her second year in high school, Parker met Roy Thornton. They dropped out of school and were married on September 25, 1926, six days before her 16th birthday. [13] Their marriage, marked by his frequent absences and brushes with the law, was short-lived. After January 1929, their paths never crossed again. However, they never divorced, and Bonnie was wearing Thornton's wedding ring when she died. [14] Thornton was still in prison when he heard of her death. He commented, "I'm glad they went out like they did. It's much better than being caught." [15] In 1929, after the breakdown of her marriage, Parker lived with her mother and worked as a waitress in Dallas. One of her regular customers in the café was postal worker Ted Hinton, who would join the Dallas Sheriff's Department in 1932. As a posse member in 1934, he participated in her ambush. [16] In the diary she kept briefly early in 1929, Parker wrote of her loneliness, her impatience with life in provincial Dallas, and her love of talking pictures. [17]
Gibsland posse. Front: Alcorn, Jordan and Hamer; back, Hinton, Oakley, Gault Barrow and Parker were ambushed and killed on May 23, 1934, on a rural road in Bienville Parish, Louisiana. [79][106] The couple appeared in daylight in an automobile and were shot by a posse of four Texas officers ( Frank Hamer , B.M. "Manny" Gault, Bob Alcorn, and Ted Hinton) and two Louisiana officers ( Henderson Jordan and Prentiss Morel Oakley). [107] The posse was led by Hamer who had begun tracking the pair on February 12, 1934. He studied the gang's movements and found they swung in a circle skirting the edges of five midwestern states, exploiting the "state line" rule that prevented officers from one jurisdiction from pursuing a fugitive into another. Barrow was a master of that pre-FBI rule, but consistent in his movements, so the experienced Hamer charted his path and predicted where he would go. The gang's itinerary centered on family visits, and they were due to see Methvin's family in Louisiana. The trail ended here on a road deep in the piney Louisiana woods. 32°26′28.21″N 93°5′33.23″W / 32.4411694°N 93.0925639°W On May 21, 1934, the four posse members from Texas were in Shreveport when they learned that Barrow and Parker were to go to Bienville Parish that evening with Methvin. Barrow had designated the residence of Methvin's parents as a rendezvous in case they were separated, and Methvin did get separated from the pair in Shreveport. The full posse, consisting of Captain Hamer, Dallas County Sheriff's Deputies Alcorn and Ted Hinton (both of whom knew Barrow and Parker by sight), former Texas Ranger B.M. "Manny" Gault, Bienville Parish Sheriff Henderson Jordan and his deputy Prentiss Oakley, set up an ambush at the rendezvous point along Louisiana State Highway 154 south of Gibsland toward Sailes. Hinton recounted that their group was in place by 9:00 pm on the 21st and waited through the whole next day (May 22) with no sign of the outlaw couple. [108] Other accounts said the officers set up on the evening of the 22nd. [109] Their gunfire was so loud, the posse suffered temporary deafness all afternoon At approximately 9:15 a.m. on May 23, the posse, concealed in the bushes and almost ready to concede defeat, heard Barrow's stolen Ford V8 approaching at a high speed. The posse's official report had Barrow stopping to speak with Methvin's father, who had been planted there with his truck that morning to distract Barrow and force him into the lane closer to the posse. The lawmen opened fire, killing Barrow and Parker while shooting a combined total of about 130 rounds. Oakley fired first, probably before any order to do so. [108][110][111] Barrow was killed instantly by Oakley's initial head shot, but Hinton reported hearing Parker scream as she realized Barrow was dead, before the shooting at her fully began. [108] The officers emptied all their arms at the car. [112] Any one of the many wounds suffered by Bonnie and Clyde would have been fatal. [113] According to statements made by Ted Hinton and Bob Alcorn: “ "Each of us six officers had a shotgun and an automatic rifle and pistols. We opened fire with the automatic rifles. They were emptied before the car got even with us. Then we used shotguns ... There was smoke coming from the car, and it looked like it was on fire. After shooting the shotguns, we emptied the pistols at the car, which had passed us and ran into a ditch about 50 yards on down the road. It almost turned over. We kept shooting at the car even after it stopped. We weren't taking any chances." [106] ” Researchers have said Bonnie and Clyde were shot more than fifty times each; [26] others claim closer to twenty-five wounds per corpse, or fifty total. [114] Officially, parish coroner Dr. J. L. Wade's 1934 report listed 17 separate entrance wounds on Barrow's body and 26 on Parker's, [115] including several headshots on each, and one that had snapped Barrow's spinal column. Undertaker C. F. "Boots" Bailey had difficulty embalming the bodies because of all the bullet holes. [116] The temporarily deafened officers inspected the vehicle and discovered an arsenal of weapons, including stolen automatic rifles, sawed-off semi- automatic shotguns, assorted handguns, and several thousand rounds of ammunition, along with 15 sets of license plates from various states. [112] Word of the ambush quickly got around when Hamer, Jordan, Oakley, and Hinton drove into town to telephone their respective bosses. A crowd soon gathered at the ambush spot. Gault and Alcorn, left to guard the bodies, lost control of the jostling curious; one woman cut off bloody locks of Parker's hair and pieces from her dress, which were subsequently sold as souvenirs. Hinton returned to find a man trying to cut off Barrow's trigger finger, and was sickened by what was occurring. [108] Arriving at the scene, the coroner said he saw the following: “ "... nearly everyone had begun collecting souvenirs such as shell casings, slivers of glass from the shattered car windows, and bloody pieces of clothing from the garments of Bonnie and Clyde. One eager man had opened his pocket knife, and was reaching into the car to cut off Clyde's left ear." [117]
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by pich4real(m): 8:26am On May 23, 2016
pix

Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by richnigga(m): 8:26am On May 23, 2016
wao
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by pich4real(m): 8:28am On May 23, 2016
more screen shot pix

Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by AlexCk: 8:29am On May 23, 2016
Ted Bundy.
Jack the ripper.
Etc,

These ones were badass serial killers too,

But Clyde and Bonnie shaaa, perfect couple that enjoyed killing. That's soo sick.

1 Like

Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by valdes00(m): 8:34am On May 23, 2016
I no even knw say this bonnie n Clyde na people oooo, na for song I hear the names so I tink say na fictional names..... Person no dey knw tins finish Sha.... Tank u OP for this
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 8:46am On May 23, 2016
AlexCk:
Ted Bundy.
Jack the ripper.
Etc,

These ones were badass serial killers too,

But Clyde and Bonnie shaaa, perfect couple that enjoyed killing. That's soo sick.

No, they were bank robbers & Bonnie never killed/shot anyone. The gang didnt kill for the sake of killing either, they just shot anyone who got in their way during a bank robbery or prison escape. Bonnie's role was to nurse them when they were injured & cook. Get your facts straight!

1 Like

Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by Nobody: 8:50am On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

No, they were bank robbers & Bonnie never killed/shot anyone. The gang didnt kill for the sake of killing either, they just shot anyone who got in their way during a bank robbery or prison escape. Bonnie's role was to nurse them when they were injured & cook. Get your facts straight!

thank you. Imagine putting them in the same class as Ted Bundy and Jack the Ripper
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 8:51am On May 23, 2016
skarlett:

thank you. Imagine putting them in the same class as Ted Bundy and Jack the Ripper

They like to act smart & pretend like they know.

2 Likes

Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by pich4real(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2016
punky v issokei
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by pich4real(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2016
we are all here to learn
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by AlexCk: 9:25am On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Ooh, okies, meaning they were serial muderers then grin

Anyways, thanks for d heads up.

Too much documentaries i get them mixed up, i guess.
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by AlexCk: 9:28am On May 23, 2016
pich4real:
we are all here to learn

Oga, thanks jare, people dont even knw how to correct others, because one got their facts wrong. They make unnecessary comments. Sad tho
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 9:32am On May 23, 2016
AlexCk:

Ooh, okies, meaning they were serial muderers then grin

Anyways, thanks for d heads up.

Too much documentaries i get them mixed up, i guess.

They shot back at the police. But I guess you can call them serial killers since they did kill several people, although it was not motivated by pathology or a "tick tick boom" in the head like is usually the case with most serial killers. The story is more romanticized than what it actually was, is what I realized.
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by AlexCk: 9:36am On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

They shot back at the police. But I guess you can call them serial killers since they did kill several people, although it was not motivated by pathology or a "tick tick boom" in the head like is usually the case with most serial killers. The story is more romanticized than what it actually was, is what I realized.

Yea, i get. Twas not a random killing like the normal serial killers do, in terms of fixation on a particular thing.
After watching lotz of Criminal Minds(a series), u get to find out that the mind is one "messed up" place if badly treated.
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 9:41am On May 23, 2016
AlexCk:

Yea, i get. Twas not a random killing like the normal serial killers do, in terms of fixation on a particular thing.
After watching lotz of Criminal Minds(a series), u get to find out that the mind is one "messed up" place if badly treated.

My brother, you can say that again! I too have been reading up on human psychology & you just cant help but shiver. It really isnt that difficult to lose one's mind. Scary. The only time I'd get really freaked out is when I start hearing voices or something. Then off to the padded room I'd go lol

1 Like

Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by AlexCk: 9:54am On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

My brother, you can say that again! I too have been reading up on human psychology & you just cant help but shiver. It really isnt that difficult to lose one's mind. Scary. The only time I'd get really freaked out is when I start hearing voices or something. Then off to the padded room I'd go lol

Hahahahahha,
We all hv weird experiences n still do, ma'am.
Wen i was growing up, i felt i had OCD, i will always chk up on the taps and doors n windows if i shut dem well, sometimes I'll do that 4,5times in a minute, even d tv. I do dat less now,

Then there's the voices in my head, hehehehe, i call it my alter ego.

But truth be told, the mind is a terrible thing to waste. Trying to understand how the mind can "snap" in a second is freaking hard, n complicated, emotions n psychology do play into it tho
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 10:34am On May 23, 2016
AlexCk:

Hahahahahha,
We all hv weird experiences n still do, ma'am.
Wen i was growing up, i felt i had OCD, i will always chk up on the taps and doors n windows if i shut dem well, sometimes I'll do that 4,5times in a minute, even d tv. I do dat less now,

Then there's the voices in my head, hehehehe, i call it my alter ego.

But truth be told, the mind is a terrible thing to waste. Trying to understand how the mind can "snap" in a second is freaking hard, n complicated, emotions n psychology do play into it tho

Wow! You really hear voices? What do they say? shocked

I have a cocktail of issues myself. Got a mild case of OCD as well, so I get what you mean. Mine is in the form of cleanliness though. Like I dont go around checking windows a hundred times a day but I WILL NOT REST if I see one single crumb of bread on the floor. I will get up & remove it because the compulsion wont stop until that small crumb is removed. I also have a mild case of ADHD but it's getting much better with age. I can at least sit still now without feeling the urgency to get up & do something. And there's other stuff I'm suspecting but not sure of. So yeah, you're not alone with the quirks lol
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by AlexCk: 10:47am On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Wow! You really hear voices? What do they say? shocked

I have a cocktail of issues myself. Got a mild case of OCD as well, so I get what you mean. Mine is in the form of cleanliness though. Like I dont go around checking windows a hundred times a day but I WILL NOT REST if I see one single crumb of bread on the floor. I will get up & remove it because the compulsion wont stop until that small crumb is removed. I also have a mild case of ADHD but it's getting much better with age. I can at least sit still now without feeling the urgency to get up & do something. And there's other stuff I'm suspecting but not sure of. So yeah, you're not alone with the quirks lol

If i told u wah dey said I'll hv to kill ya. (oopz, I did not wryt that, the voices made me grin grin), i think i hv less of d voices thingy, i mostly soliloquise now.

Obsessive cleanliness, hehehe, that can be awkward, u myt rarely have friends visiting ya, cuz of that.

ADHD, that's some badass neuro ish. But at least that's better than autism in a way i guess.

Hehehehe, everyone has their quirks grin
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by Nobody: 10:54am On May 23, 2016
I have googled them like five times already. their story fascinates me.
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 11:01am On May 23, 2016
AlexCk:

If i told u wah dey said I'll hv to kill ya. (oopz, I did not wryt that, the voices made me grin grin), i think i hv less of d voices thingy, i mostly soliloquise now.

Obsessive cleanliness, hehehe, that can be awkward, u myt rarely have friends visiting ya, cuz of that.

ADHD, that's some badass neuro ish. But at least that's better than autism in a way i guess.

Hehehehe, everyone has their quirks grin

LMAO. You're funny. I hope they dont tell you creepy stuff tongue What's sililoquise? Never heard of that one before.

Yes, it's difficult to have people over when you're obsessive about cleanliness because you end up feeling like running after people with a feather duster & a broom, in case they drop a crumb grin Visiting other people's homes is no fun either because they may not be as neat as you are. I actually get depressed around a dirty house. I've even stopped visiting some people because the mess affects me to the point where I cant enjoy myself or allow myself to eat/drink anything when I see dirt everywhere. ADHD can be fun actually grin Sometimes you get similar mania episodes like in Bipolar, although they arent as psychotic, you just feel like God in human form grin Your self-esteem goes up the roof & you turn into a cocky little shìt because you feel awesome cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by AlexCk: 11:12am On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

LMAO. You're funny. I hope they dont tell you creepy stuff tongue What's sililoquise? Never heard of that one before.

Yes, it's difficult to have people over when you're obsessive about cleanliness because you end up feeling like running after people with a feather duster & a broom, in case they drop a crumb grin Visiting other people's homes is no fun either because they may not be as neat as you are. I actually get depressed around a dirty house. I've even stopped visiting some people because the mess affects me to the point where I cant enjoy myself or allow myself to eat/drink anything when I see dirt everywhere. ADHD can be fun actually grin Sometimes you get similar mania episodes like in Bipolar, although they arent as psychotic, you just feel like God in human form grin Your self-esteem goes up the roof & you turn into a cocky little shìt because you feel awesome cheesy

grin grin

Soliloquise is d verb form of soliloquy(a noun which means: "the act of talking while or as if alone" )

Lol, now u beginning to write/sound cocky grin grin

U know, the mind has soo many disorders, its more like it's the one part of the human body that u cant see, but has sooooooooo many crazy issues.
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 11:16am On May 23, 2016
AlexCk:

Soliloquise is d verb form of soliloquy(a noun which means: "the act of talking while or as if alone"wink.

Lol, now u beginning to write/sound cocky now grin grin

U know, the mind has soo many disorders, its more like it's the one part of the human body that u cant see, but has sooooooooo many crazy issues.

Yay! Learned a new word! grin Thanks.

Lol, IKR! Cocky & cheeky as hell I is cheesy

True dat @ last part.
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by AlexCk: 11:20am On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Yay! Learned a new word! grin Thanks.

Lol, IKR! Cocky & cheeky as hell I is cheesy

True dat @ last part.

We learn everyday, just like i am nw grincheesy
U most wlc, grin grin

The mind tho, it's a captivating topic. grin grin
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 11:28am On May 23, 2016
AlexCk:

We learn everyday, just like i am nw grincheesy
U most wlc, grin grin

The mind tho, it's a captivating topic. grin grin

Just checked your profile, you have a gun! It must mean you have a dark side. I'm now crushing grin Lmao. What's your astrology sign? tongue
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by AlexCk: 1:48pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Just checked your profile, you have a gun! It must mean you have a dark side. I'm now crushing grin Lmao. What's your astrology sign? tongue

Hehehe, a dark side indeed grin grin, u crushing?? *d voices in my head are like, 'she is??' grin grin*

Im Libran ma'am.

U believe in these horoscope stuffs? ?
Hmmm, tell me more ma'am as u gaze into the crystal ball. grin grin
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 4:32pm On May 23, 2016
AlexCk:

Hehehe, a dark side indeed grin grin, u crushing?? *d voices in my head are like, 'she is??' grin grin*

Im Libran ma'am.

U believe in these horoscope stuffs? ?
Hmmm, tell me more ma'am as u gaze into the crystal ball. grin grin

Hahaha. That's why I find it so easy to talk to you! You're a libra. Well according to astrology we click well. We go together like bread & butter. Only conversation-wise though imo, because relationships tend not to pan out so well between the two.

Yes I'm into astrology BIG TIME.
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by AlexCk: 4:40pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Hahaha. That's why I find it so easy to talk to you! You're a libra. Well according to astrology we click well. We go together like bread & butter. Only conversation-wise though imo, because relationships tend not to pan out so well between the two.

Yes I'm into astrology BIG TIME.

Hmmm, interesting.
N what's ur sign??

P.S: i see astrology as just bunch of stars forming weird constellations. grin grin

U know u shouldn't let that "influence" ur life/who u are tho.
Some 'persons' just decided to name d zodiac ish n all., n give it different qualities n temperaments. *just my imagination tho* grin
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 4:47pm On May 23, 2016
AlexCk:

Hmmm, interesting.
N what's ur sign??

P.S: i see astrology as just bunch of stars forming weird constellations. grin grin

U know u shouldn't let that "influence" ur life/who u are tho.
Some 'persons' just decided to name d zodiac ish n all., n give it different qualities n temperaments. *just my imagination tho* grin

I'm an Aquarius, dear. Of course it doesnt define me. I just study it because I find it intriguing for it has a grain of truth to it.

So, what strange stuff are you into? Mine is Astrology. Your turn tongue
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by AlexCk: 5:38pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

I'm an Aquarius, dear. Of course it doesnt define me. I just study it because I find it intriguing for it has a grain of truth to it.

So, what strange stuff are you into? Mine is Astrology. Your turn tongue

Hehehehe, strange stuff, yeh? Lol, yours isn't tho.

Well, as for me, i guess its the normal stuffs like music(rock, im liking other genres nw tho), movies(has to be action, with guns grin and also mysteries) .

Im a fan of supernatural( both the series and the aspect) , the whole angel, demon stuffs, I've read d davinci code like 3times, and some other things that u really don't wanna know. grin grin
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 5:51pm On May 23, 2016
AlexCk:

Hehehehe, strange stuff, yeh? Lol, yours isn't tho.

Well, as for me, i guess its the normal stuffs like music(rock, im liking other genres nw tho), movies(has to be action, with guns grin and also mysteries) .

Im a fan of supernatural( both the series and the aspect) , the whole angel, demon stuffs, I've read d davinci code like 3times, and some other things that u really don't wanna know. grin grin

Hmmm...I'm liking you already grin Tell me more

We share similarities, btw. I like the supernatural stuff too. Can stay up all night watching ghost stories on telly.
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by AlexCk: 7:18pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Hmmm...I'm liking you already grin Tell me more

We share similarities, btw. I like the supernatural stuff too. Can stay up all night watching ghost stories on telly.

Hehehehe, im beginning to blush. grin grin

Tell u more?? , hehehe, nah, that'll be my own secret. grin grin grin.

Ghost stories, the supernatural, the universe(now that's sweet), criminal minds etc,
Im a freak of nature. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG!!! What Would You Do If You Were In This Guy,s Shoes? / Sex In The Dream. / Man Buys Girlfriend A Red Mercedes Benz Ahead Of Valentine (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.