Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,074 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:27 AM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (571341 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (271) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by chuchwhite: 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Pls whats is the apn for ntel.. cos i got a call fron ntel cc asking why i havent subbed in a while and also they gave me 1week free browsing .. but i out the sim and only whatsapp goes at times .. browsing doesnt work .. i set the apn to ntel but i wanna be sure i did the right thing
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by makavele: 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
chuchwhite:
Pls whats is the apn for ntel.. cos i got a call fron ntel cc asking why i havent subbed in a while and also they gave me 1week free browsing .. but i out the sim and only whatsapp goes at times .. browsing doesnt work .. i set the apn to ntel but i wanna be sure i did the right thing

ntel it is !!!
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by chuchwhite: 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
makavele:

ntel it is !!!

No browsing.. i shake ny head at ntel.. they are not ready for bizness
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Heshei: 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
chuchwhite:
Try "vox" it should go as well.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by makavele: 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
Heshei:

Try "vox" it should go as well.

Vox is for voice over lte . . it won't work !
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Heshei: 5:46am On Jan 11, 2018
makavele:

Vox is for voice over lte . . it won't work !

Try it as an alternate apn and come back with feedback
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by chuchwhite: 10:04am On Jan 11, 2018
Heshei:

Try it as an alternate apn and come back with feedback

It dint work
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by iliyande(m): 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
chuchwhite:

It dint work

Forget ntel bro, they promised to activate unlimited free 1week for me too, but I letar discovered that it was just a tactical lie to lure me back to their epileptic and expensive network.

I am ok with #GrandMasterOfData
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by smilinguy: 11:56am On Jan 12, 2018
Hello everyone, thinking of getting swift but a bit confused about which device to choose between the USB stick or the Nomad (Mifi).

Please what are the pros and cons?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Stanley08(m): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
rawdpiper:
Swift for life

How true is this? And whats your location? Or at least what location was this recorded? 22MB/s lol.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Stanley08(m): 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
I heard Glo got better too. How true is this?

Hopefully they get even better now that they bought 9mobile.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
Stanley08:
I heard Glo got better too. How true is this?

Hopefully they get even better now that they bought 9mobile.

In festac they are shiiit
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by guente02(m): 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
Why is my mifi refusing to show up in com ports on my laptop? Usb cable is very very good.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ayowiz(m): 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
Phone4less:

Kind of slow..

K
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rawdpiper(m): 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
Stanley08:

How true is this? And whats your location? Or at least what location was this recorded? 22MB/s lol.

Aguda, Surulere
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rawdpiper(m): 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
smilinguy:
Hello everyone, thinking of getting swift but a bit confused about which device to choose between the USB stick or the Nomad (Mifi).

Please what are the pros and cons?

They are both alright. The major difference that I know of is the number of users that can be connected and probably the area that the signal covers
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by smilinguy: 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
rawdpiper:

They are both alright. The major difference that I know of is the number of users that can be connected and probably the area that the signal covers

Thank you
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by wane01(m): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Phone4less:

Bought mine yesterday.. 8k.. but want to sell it 6k.. including usb wifi and 20gig data
are u still selling I need that sim urgently
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by wane01(m): 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
Phone4less:

I'm selling because I needed only the sim, but realise won't Work For my phone even if it as band 40. Don't know why and the Wifi is a usb router wifi.
hello are you still selling your swift sim I need it ASAP
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 13, 2018
MY ntel has been blazing at great speed for a while now, I think they fixed whatever was wrong with them in December
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Mrviktor(m): 10:19am On Jan 14, 2018
I want to buy a 4g internet connection by months end.. To use for downloading on my. Console..excessive YouTube and movie download... My budget is 6k.. CN go as high as 8k tho..... My options are swift runner... And ntel SIM card.. (to use with my Camon cx).... I stay at Isolo side of Lagos...
Oshodi/isolo... What do u guys think.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by swaqq(m): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2018
wane01:

hello are you still selling your swift sim I need it ASAP
phone4less is a thief and a dumb scammer
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by wane01(m): 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
swaqq:
phone4less is a thief and a dumb scammer
I know how to deal with those.....
Cash and carry policy
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by alt3r3g0: 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mrviktor:
I want to buy a 4g internet connection by months end.. To use for downloading on my. Console..excessive YouTube and movie download... My budget is 6k.. CN go as high as 8k tho..... My options are swift runner... And ntel SIM card.. (to use with my Camon cx).... I stay at Isolo side of Lagos...
Oshodi/isolo... What do u guys think.

Since its a choice between swift and ntel

Go with swift. Get a plan with unlimited free night browsing from midnight till 7am.

I think essential plus plan is 20gb/ free midnight browsing for 8k.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by jesbu(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Enjoying my 19 hours of free streaming, watching all football match live courtesy Swift.

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dam5reey(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
jesbu:
Enjoying my 19 hours of free streaming, watching all football match live courtesy Swift.

Does it work when you exhaust the 3GB 24 hours Data. ?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by jesbu(m): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
Dam5reey:

I have not checked to confirm if it works.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by makavele: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
Dam5reey:

No it won't . .
You have to top up with at least 1GB @ 1000 . . .
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by wane01(m): 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
pls who has swift sim for sale
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dam5reey(m): 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
makavele:

No it won't . .
You have to top up with at least 1GB @ 1000 . . .

Thanks boss..

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (271) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.