Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (576795 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by purplekayc(m): 2:19pm On May 19, 2017
malikalhaj:

plug antenna, then screw it tight, is there a special way?
the antenna works like a radio wave you have to point it to where the signal is best I think
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by amblors(m): 9:01pm On May 19, 2017
Singapore1:

That's why I prefer the 12,500 own
You get 40gb plus extra 40gb plus 1000 Naira.. Then at night you get 1.3mb/s (midnight)
In summary for 11,500# you get
80Gb + free night browsing (1-7am at 1.3mb/s or lowest 1mb/s ) which is what I am using
It's far better than 100gb for 18k

How do u get extra 40gb . Me I dey do am . I don't know about extra 40gb
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Stanley08(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2017
Singapore1:

That's why I prefer the 12,500 own
You get 40gb plus extra 40gb plus 1000 Naira.. Then at night you get 1.3mb/s (midnight)
In summary for 11,500# you get
80Gb + free night browsing (1-7am at 1.3mb/s or lowest 1mb/s ) which is what I am using
It's far better than 100gb for 18k

I've moved to Spectranet myself
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by malikalhaj: 10:02am On May 20, 2017
I think swift is better cos of they don't throttle speed
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by alt3r3g0: 10:19am On May 20, 2017
Stanley08:

Hian! The unofficial ntel ambassador don port. Apostle must hear of this shocked
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by duwdu: 12:44pm On May 20, 2017
Stanley08:

alt3r3g0:

Hian! The unofficial ntel ambassador don port. Apostle must hear of this shocked

gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Stanley08(m): 2:53pm On May 20, 2017
alt3r3g0:

Well, then people thought I was advertising for Ntel. I wasn't. I was talking about possibilities. But as usual, 'Nigeria' happened to Ntel. Spectranet is the best Bang for buck right now. And i'll be on spectranet until they aren't anymore.

I belong to nobody, I belong to myself. Cheers!
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by kingsilly(m): 3:07pm On May 20, 2017
Please house, can Smile Sim work with unlocked Spectranet mifi
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by tivta(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2017
Stanley08:

Well, then people thought I was advertising for Ntel. I wasn't. I was talking about possibilities. But as usual, 'Nigeria' happened to Ntel. Spectranet is the best Bang for buck right now. And i'll be on spectranet until there aren't anymore.

Spectranet's website is totally uninformative, no detailed plans.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Stanley08(m): 3:21pm On May 20, 2017
tivta:

Spectranet's website is totally uninformative, no detailed plans.

You sure about that?!

https://spectranet.com.ng/unifieddataplan.html
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by tivta(m): 5:39am On May 21, 2017
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by moondancing(m): 6:52pm On May 21, 2017
Ntel still good I think... Just that their service can go unnotice. I use it to download abt 150gb in a week with 3750 sub.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by honsule(m): 8:58pm On May 21, 2017
kingsilly:
Please house, can Smile Sim work with unlocked Spectranet mifi

It won't work. Use mtn unlocked mifi. It works
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by honsule(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2017
moondancing:
Ntel still good I think... Just that their service can go unnotice. I use it to download abt 150gb in a week with 3750 sub.
What was your download speed?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by toluxa1(m): 10:53pm On May 21, 2017
amblors:

How do u get extra 40gb . Me I dey do am . I don't know about extra 40gb

Wanted to ask this too @singapore1

Is there something you have to do to get the extra 40gb? Someone who is on this plan also said he's not aware of any extra 40gb
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Singapore1(m): 11:04pm On May 21, 2017
toluxa1:

Wanted to ask this too @singapore1

Is there something you have to do to get the extra 40gb? Someone who is on this plan also said he's not aware of any extra 40gb
Really I don't know if there is criteria to it oo, this is the second time I am getting the 40gb extra.. And my plan will expire next week and they still message me that if I recharge next week, I will get the extra 40gb+ 1k
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Singapore1(m): 11:05pm On May 21, 2017
Stanley08:

Well, then people thought I was advertising for Ntel. I wasn't. I was talking about possibilities. But as usual, 'Nigeria' happened to Ntel. Spectranet is the best Bang for buck right now. And i'll be on spectranet until there aren't anymore.

They even used your screenshot to advertised for me.. Not knowing I know you very well saying
"one Stanley08 downloaded 1tb of data under one month using our service "
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Singapore1(m): 11:13pm On May 21, 2017
I think the guy that said speed will be throttled to 512kb/s once you finished using your 100gb for the 18k/month is wrong
Once you finished your monthly 100gb for the 18,000 your speed will be reduced to 8Mps which is 1MB/s
Which is still a very good deal..
I think I will opt for that if they stop giving me 40gb bonus... I now have the whole 4 sim Ntel, Smile, Spectranet and Swift...
I will port to the one that favour the masses
"itesiwaju mekunu lojemi logun" cheesy

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:07am On May 22, 2017
Nope.

You are wrong.

Ok so who come remain with ntel? Aiye ma ni ka o.

When the going was good, na no one but ntel una dey shout, but just small hard times don come now una don change Tori. Smh
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 6:02am On May 22, 2017
Singapore1:
I think the guy that said speed will be throttled to 512kb/s once you finished using your 100gb for the 18k/month is wrong
Once you finished your monthly 100gb for the 18,000 your speed will be reduced to 8Mps which is 1MB/s
I think I will opt for that if they stop giving me 40gb bonus... I now have the whole 4 sim Ntel, Smile, Spectranet and Swift...

By now you should know that all the isps advertise speeds that are not available.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by SOJAYeverlast: 7:44am On May 22, 2017
But guys I think ntel has stop there 3gb limit , they stick to 1.4mbps now

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by purplekayc(m): 8:21am On May 22, 2017
SOJAYeverlast:
which area for you stay?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by purplekayc(m): 8:30am On May 22, 2017
Singapore1:

You should complete the whole by getting MTN hynet sim.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Singapore1(m): 8:45am On May 22, 2017
purplekayc:

You should complete the whole by getting MTN hynet sim.
Too expensive for me
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by eraly(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2017
Singapore1:

Too expensive for me

How much is it n wats d speed like??
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by purplekayc(m): 8:53am On May 22, 2017
Singapore1:

Too expensive for me
but its reliable I hear
What do you know about it speed wise?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Singapore1(m): 8:53am On May 22, 2017
eraly:

How much is it n wats d speed like??
20k for 40gb ..
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by eraly(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2017
Singapore1:

20k for 40gb ..

Too expensive
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Singapore1(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2017
purplekayc:
but its reliable I hear
What do you know about it speed wise?
That's about 1.2mb/s
That's spectranet throttling speed... I am not doing

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 9:00am On May 22, 2017
Singapore1:

That's about 1.2mb/s

Spectranet's throttling speed is not 1.2mb/s

It is max 120kb/s
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by purplekayc(m): 9:00am On May 22, 2017
Singapore1:

That's about 1.2mb/s

What am really concerned about is how these ISP s are cheating us by putting a cap on everything
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 9:02am On May 22, 2017
SOJAYeverlast:

No information on their website and Ntelassist has disappeared

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (272) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.