Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (576631 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
Adamh:

How are they working on these issues when all they do is make their services worse for their customers? Please, I'm not a mindless slave drone like you. I'm done with Ntel, and so should everyone else.

I don't have any issues with ntel. They are working just fine. They only need to keep improving and expanding the network.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by soloqy: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
Adamh:

How are they working on these issues when all they do is make their services worse for their customers? Please, I'm not a mindless slave drone like you. I'm done with Ntel, and so should everyone else.

You mean you cant detect that he is only trolling for fun?

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
Please can I unlock Ntel Mifi?

E5573Cs-322

Thanks
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Ulrich01(m): 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
Does this mean the night plan is not unlimited anymore?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Chuksteric(m): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
oloet:
you guys should stay on your ntel ooo, don't come and congest glo for us.�
lol there's even this guy that sold 180gb at 10k for me... My experience hasn't remained the same.. Glo 4g is dope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by iliyande(m): 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
Chuksteric:
lol there's even this guy that sold 180gb at 10k for me... My experience hasn't remained the same.. Glo 4g is dope

Glo overloaded cheesy
me got about 150GB
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ulrich01:
Does this mean the night plan is not unlimited anymore?

try it and tell us na
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Meanwhile does anyone know how to check BONUS data on Glo?

I know I have bonus, but I don't know how to check it. Make I no go over skill enter the main data.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Chuksteric(m): 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
iliyande:

Glo overloaded cheesy
me got about 150GB
my guy... I would still top more.. Data is life
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by iliyande(m): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
Chuksteric:
my guy... I would still top more.. Data is life

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by pheesayor(m): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
despite their mess ups, companies will stick with ntel for their unlimited plans, despite the fup, many will still stay. Before now we were on swift and 120gb (at25k) lasted about just three weeks and we need about extra 5k for the rest of the month, coming to ntel unlimited starting at 10k and moving to 12500 looked good for the company, now even 17500 looks still good for the company compared to the previous 30k on swift. The 17500 plan comes with 90gb fup, to me that's nonsense and I told their rep that called me today, they should get their acts right, if the 90gb monthly fup stays then we might just leave to other networks, what that means is that we'll simply block some sites and restrict downloads on the network

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rawdpiper(m): 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
4llerbuntu:
Meanwhile does anyone know how to check BONUS data on Glo?

I know I have bonus, but I don't know how to check it. Make I no go over skill enter the main data.

It will be added to your data bundle.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Antego2010: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
now that NTEL has increased to N17,500 wat is the alternative for those of us that work with large data....is there any affordable data plan similar to ntel?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
soloqy:

You mean you cant detect that he is only trolling for fun?

I'm aware, I'm just playing along for the sake of irony
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
rawdpiper:

It will be added to your data bundle.

Mine wasn't. I got it from data gifting from one guy here on nairaland. Got like 18gb bonus on top of the data I bought

Since I got it, the main account has not been deducted.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
pheesayor:
despite their mess ups, companies will stick with ntel for their unlimited plans, despite the fup, many will still stay. Before now we were on swift and 120gb (at25k) lasted about just three weeks and we need about extra 5k for the rest of the month, coming to ntel unlimited starting at 10k and moving to 12500 looked good for the company, now even 17500 looks still good for the company compared to the previous 30k on swift. The 17500 plan comes with 90gb fup, to me that's nonsense and I told their rep that called me today, they should get their acts right, if the 90gb monthly fup stays then we might just leave to other networks, what that means is that we'll simply block some sites and restrict downloads on the network

Lol. 15,000 on Glo is 120gb. 20,000 is like 150 or 180gb or something. If I have 17.5k for 90 GB, I'm pretty sure I can find extra 2,500 for 180�

At this point, Na juju glo dey use

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rawdpiper(m): 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
4llerbuntu:

Mine wasn't. I got it from data gifting from one guy here on nairaland. Got like 18gb bonus on top of the data I bought

Ok
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dam5reey(m): 2:15am On Dec 08, 2017
4llerbuntu:

Check again, it will add up...
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 08, 2017
has anyone been having problems connecting to google?

i have been having serious challenges. confirmed working with glo, but connection hangs with ntel
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dam5reey(m): 2:33am On Dec 09, 2017
4llerbuntu:

Lol. 15,000 on Glo is 120gb. 20,000 is like 150 or 180gb or something. If I have 17.5k for 90 GB, I'm pretty sure I can find extra 2,500 for 180�

Are you still into this.. grin
Got some useful information there, you try sha as at 2013, me just dey learn but cruising with lots of information available

https://www.nairaland.com/331903/newbie-satellite-installation-introduce-yourself/61#18115645
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:40am On Dec 09, 2017
Dam5reey:

Are you still into this.. grin
Got some useful information there, you try sha as at 2013, me just dey learn but cruising with lots of information available

https://www.nairaland.com/331903/newbie-satellite-installation-introduce-yourself/61#18115645

Sure. I still use FTA. I learnt a lot and progressed so nice that time. My skill level is pretty decent now.

I don't do pay TV. I don't watch TV enough to justify the costs

These days I use streaming for footy and the fta is there for one In a while viewing
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:43am On Dec 09, 2017
Meanwhile, what's the FUP for ntel night plans now?

And did anyone actually confirm if ntel mifi supports Glo? I learnt they've dropped the price a bit

Any ideas?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2017
Are there any 4g providers in Nigeria that have real unlimited data? Since Ntel has joined the pseudo unlimited club, but with worse service and connectivity.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Turks: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
GLo.
Adamh:
Are there any 4g providers in Nigeria that have real unlimited data? Since Ntel has joined the pseudo unlimited club, but with worse service and connectivity.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rawdpiper(m): 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
Adamh:

Swift, spectranet.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Turks: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
These network providers don’t provide 4GLTE speed. They just pose as 4G providers. In all honesty, their speeds are shitty.
rawdpiper:

Swift, spectranet.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
my ntel expires this night. i guess its over to glo
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Turks: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
GLO 4G to be precise.
oyb:
my ntel expires this night. i guess its over to glo
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by austino677(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
4llerbuntu:

if i sub 3k will i be given 15gb?new sim
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by iliyande(m): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
austino677:
if i sub 3k will i be given 15gb?new sim

Yes, and if you add 1k, you will be given 24GB.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by austino677(m): 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
iliyande:

Yes, and if you add 1k, you will be given 24GB.
its a new sim i bought today

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by iliyande(m): 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
austino677:
its a new sim i bought today

Yea

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (272) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.